Sonora foresees Mexican invasion

Angelhair

Aug 22, 2009
It’s a fact, the SB 1070 law will be a true nightmare for Sonora. To the Sonoran immigrants who will return for obvious reasons, we must add the thousands and thousands of Mexicans who will cross the border daily to enter our country to avoid being jailed. I hope that the Federation and the State foresee this, because cities like Nogales are already suffering.

The problem is not that they cross for a few days; the problem is that they stay; the problem is the unemployment that we have and that we see mounting in that area; the problem is the violence and the risk that many of those unemployed and desperate Mexicans will join the ranks of organized crime which, as we well know, has taken a liking to Nogales. From this arises the urgency of a true strategy in which the Federation might contemplate helping all those people so that they return to their places of origin and avoid this nightmare in the border areas of Sonora.

The Arizona authorities in the past few days have toughened their campaign to find and deport undocumenteds. In Nogales, there are days when up to 1,200 men and women are deported and the disputed law has not yet even been applied. Can one imagine when that happens? This means it is urgent that the concerns become actions and for the implementation of a regulated plan.

Then, how it appears, neither the “lovely” speeches by Felipe Calderon nor the good intentions of Barack Obama will be able to counteract this enormous problem.

Mexico feeling the impact of Exodus of Illegal Aliens from US - The Cholla Jumps

Interesting concept, refugees fleeing BACK to their homeland. Then they are some horrible burden to the very country they were born in. Call it hubris or karma. So we are suppose to pity them? The illegals have the same effect HERE, and that is exactly WHY we don’t want the SOB’s to begin with. Above the fact there are at least 12 million of the sorry ass losers here without sanction or permission. So, Mexico is crying crocodile tears, those pathetic morons won’t ever understand this issue. (Mexican illegal immigrants ignore OUR laws, OUR culture, and they don’t understand WE don’t like that…?) What a bunch of deluded arrogant bastards. So repatriated illegal Mexicans are raising hell. So what? Hallelujah… it’s no skin off my nose, I will dance on their graves given the crap they have given me in the last twenty years. It’s too bad Mexico and the Mexicans don’t practice all this sanity, rationality and foresight they expect from America. Mexico might be a great country if it weren’t for that inferiority complex, they just blame the gabachos el norte . And then foist their overpopulation problem squarely on our backs, like the chicken shits they are. Let me add, it’s too bad Mexicans don’t practice birth control, for that matter. That’s the real problemo, and everyone knows it.

Forum List

Back