Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything by James Otto

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anything by James Otto

Thank you so much for mentioning one of my most favorite males, but if the rule concerning song age has to be abided by, his material isn't old enough. His first song on the radio named "The Ball" was released seventeen years ago.

Now, to round out my top three most favorite males, thank you again for acknowledging my most favorite one who is still here, may every song done by my other two most favorite singers live on forever and they will as long as I am still here.

This went to radio in 1988.

This went to radio in 1965.

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may both of my other two favorite males be with the Lord, I love them both so very much too!!!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything by James Otto

Thank you so much for mentioning one of my most favorite males, but if the rule concerning song age has to be abided by, his material isn't old enough. His first song on the radio named "The Ball" was released seventeen years ago.

Now, to round out my top three most favorite males, thank you again for acknowledging my most favorite one who is still here, may every song done by my other two most favorite singers live on forever and they will as long as I am still here.

Holly

P.S. And may both of my other two favorite males be with the Lord, I love them both so very much too!!!
Doesn’t matter

Nobody is close to the Great James Otto

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anything by James Otto

Holly

Doesn’t matter

Nobody is close to the Great James Otto
Here, here! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Freiheit

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not many left but the boys on both sides will remember this.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List