Songs that are more than 10 minutes long.

lutherallison.jpg

Here's a REAL TREAT for you. RIP Luther...

Luther Allison

Last edited:
I haven't listened to all of the ones on here that I've never heard before like the Opeth ones ( I've heard Burden and a few others), but from the ones I'm familiar with-- the top 6 long -song bands are Rush, Dream Theater, Pink Floyd, Yes, Genesis and Led Zeppelin.

I haven't listened to all of the ones on here that I've never heard before like the Opeth ones ( I've heard Burden and a few others), but from the ones I'm familiar with-- the top 6 long -song bands are Rush, Dream Theater, Pink Floyd, Yes, Genesis and Led Zeppelin.
I am very picky about what music I consume. If the sonics don't make the grade, the performance better or it just won't get the nod.

Ok, here is a song written by Arthur Lee, the front man for the LA band Love. Arthur wrote this song for Rosa Lee Brooks in 1964 and the guitarist was Jimi Hendrix. Rosa was Jimi's girlfriend.

Had to include this from Love. Many said that Jimi produced this album, but I could never find out the (real) truth.

Last edited:

Oh, wow, one of his back up singers visually is a mashup of different looks of Michael Jackson from throughout his career up to that point. Peter Gabriel presented Michael with the MTV Video Vanguard Award in 1988 to him at Wembley Stadium before one of his shows. I also just realized that one of the back up singers is Paula Cole.

Forum List

Back