Son of Paul Pelosi attacker claims Paul Pelosi was holding DePape as a "sex slave"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The story about Piglosi's butt-felching fag of a husband sure did disappear in a hurry, didn't it? :laughing0301:

EXCLUSIVE: 'For all we know he was some sort of sex slave': Son of Paul Pelosi's alleged attacker says his father is not evil, believes in human rights and is 'hardly a right-wing conservative'​

"The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home and battering her elderly husband with a hammer has suffered a traumatic life full of abuse, his son has told DailyMail.com exclusively.

'There is 'almost no person on this planet that has gone through so much suffering,' Nebosvod 'Sky' Gonzalez said. 'If you look into his eyes, you can see he's such a sad person.

'He isn't a danger to society, I don't even know if he even attacked Mr. Pelosi. For all that we know he was some sort of sex slave, as Elon Musk pointed out.'"

Son of Paul Pelosi's alleged attacker David DePape breaks his silence

The story about Piglosi's butt-felching fag of a husband sure did disappear in a hurry, didn't it? :laughing0301:

EXCLUSIVE: 'For all we know he was some sort of sex slave': Son of Paul Pelosi's alleged attacker says his father is not evil, believes in human rights and is 'hardly a right-wing conservative'​

"The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home and battering her elderly husband with a hammer has suffered a traumatic life full of abuse, his son has told DailyMail.com exclusively.

'There is 'almost no person on this planet that has gone through so much suffering,' Nebosvod 'Sky' Gonzalez said. 'If you look into his eyes, you can see he's such a sad person.

'He isn't a danger to society, I don't even know if he even attacked Mr. Pelosi. For all that we know he was some sort of sex slave, as Elon Musk pointed out.'"

Doesn't sound to me his son is to reliable when he suddenly remembers he himself was abused by his daddy.

Six months later, Gonzalez’s brother Nebosvod started to remember their father “physically and sexually abusing me and my brothers, which started when we were very young and continued until around 2008, when [Gonzalez] was 7,” she recalled

The more we find out about these people who are untouchable the angrier people get.

So what is the point?

Pelosi should immediately resign IMHO. Its beyond the pale of decency for the Speaker's husband to be using Illegal Aliens as sex slaves.

I don't think the guy is a right wing nut but he is a nut.

Am I the only one that noticed the OP completely lied about the content of the story?

Am I the only one that noticed the OP completely lied about the content of the story?

How so? DePape's son said for all that we know, Paul Pelosi was holding DePape for some sort of sex slave

Do you have some information that might contradict that?

How so? DePape's son said for all that we know, Paul Pelosi was holding DePape for some sort of sex slave

Do you have some information that might contradict that?

That’s not the way you described it in the title.

When do actual facts become part of your posts.

Even crazy people like him would check nancies schedule before "breaking" into her house.
Dude is a prostitute.
If he was a prostitute, he would be in FLA with an orange fat guy and an NDA.

Forum List

Back