Sometimes weather is politics, so

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
We're getting HAMMERED here in Northern Nevada. Lucky as HECK I built a levee/channel this last summer in an easement above our property. Don't know how much more it can take, but so far so good. You wouldn't believe the trenching. Just when you think it can't rain any more or longer it rains a lot more for longer. Could this scenario fit the occurrence? From this angle it's very possible.

Overview of the ARkStorm Scenario

This is from three weeks ago. I didn't build it for this kind of trenching, and really, the city engineer felt the water is best disbursed (I took it with a grain of salt). Pics don't do the trenching justice. Since this picture I've cleaned up below where it headed into the berm, and I graded it like it should have been in the first place, wide and right down the middle. It's not my property and on an easement, but the neighbor is cool and the city hasn't budged YET.......A lot of dirt to handle by hand, but that's the easy section, you should see the top, but it's stable. It's where you see the rock caved in that concerns me, but it should be alright..........hopefully.
15977460_371702019856193_5060455883234417758_n.jpg

Do you have an EPA permit for your trench??? :lol:

Ha, God built it. Tony should have guided it and rocked the floor up top. Really, THE CITY SHOULD HAVE DONE IT and listened to me in the first place. At least the rocks were free and on-site. That was a blessing.

Shhhh, I had my post removed for poking fun at the irony of thousands of stranded passengers at the airport because of the storms.
The snow storm detained thousands of people-blame the Liberal global warming for confusing travelers into thinking it's safe to travel in the warmer winters.
No Democrats gave a heads up warning that there'd be travel restrictions in our warmer winters world. Go Figure!

Note not one conservative protested in the airports for being detained by the storm that was the Dems fault for missleading us into a false hope we could travel in the dead of winter without worry in this warmer winter global warming they swear we have.

I guess I can use this thread to reply to Mudd, the resident hate monger, progressive supporter since my thread didn't allow a reply.
Mudd claimed the extreme cold storm was caused by global warming. *slaps forehead*

So he must have stoped blaming El Nino, that's nice.
So where were the protesters when people were stranded from flights because of terror threats? Seems to me we all make sacrifices and that using selectively those caught in the crossfire is a hate baiting manipulation of the left. So why do we find the left so angry and hostile while
the right is usually cordial when the progresives claimed the opposite?-oops
We find everything they said in their election a lie & displacement behavior finding the left doing everything they claimed was the behavior of the right. They admited everything was done for political motives and admited they'd continue the demonization and destabilization of this gov't. So Dems do not have the Country or citizens best interest they only suit their own self interest and place themselves over country and are willing to be anarchist and commit treason for pure and utter ego that is affiliation pride, in the same exact way I point out sects and religions do the same self interest over humanity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back