Sometimes A Gold Nugget Appears....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. I always document, link and source my posts, as my mission is to educate those government school grads/Democrats from whom truth has been withheld.
But never are my lessons as effective as when one of the dolts accidently lets on to how truthful and accurate I am.

2. Here's one example: the signature foreign policy aim/accomplishment of the Democrat Party is the nuclear-arming of the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.
My theory is largly based on an inherent anti-Semitism on the part of those in charge. They hate the book and the People of the Book.
Take a look at a recent post by one of their morons:
..... the brass ring is when one of them manages to put both feet in their mouth, and prove.....PROVE!!!!!!.....not only that you are as dumb as a bag of hair......but exactly what I've said.

a. you can't come up with a reason to nuclear arm Iran

b. the only result of same would be a nuclear attack on Israel

c. consciously or otherwise, you are murderous thugs who hate Jews.

3. While trying to dispute that the Democrat guarantee nuclear weapons to Iran,

this one just admitted what I've said about the reason Democrats insist on guaranteeing nuclear weapons to Iran to kill Jewish folks.

Fool said:

"Actually the easier proof of your own delusions is that you claim if Iran got a nuclear weapon, the first thing they would do is use it against Israel."
Dick Morris Calls Democrats Out post 19

So he admit that Democrats want to see Israel vaporized.

4. No Democrat supporter has been able to answer this question:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism

Next post, a more significant explanation that entails one not nearly as stupid......but who votes Democrat out of misjudgement about which party benefits the poor and needy.

Many may see how easily their own deepest beliefs are shredded, and how they have been lied to.

Stay tuned.

My comment is, it doesn't matter what anybody tells Iran they can and cannot do........if they want to develop nuclear weapons, they will develop nuclear weapons. The only things the Dems will do, is ask to be let in on the investments.

That's not so.

Today I want to highlight what makes a Democrat a Democrat......but let me respond to your idea.

The sanctions were strangling them.

1. This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."

Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

“Iran's rial hits record-low 100,000 to the dollar” Iran's rial hits record-low 100,000 to the dollar

Question
: With an Iranian economy already on the ropes, how deeply do you think that the American decision of getting out of the deal will affect the country?

Answer: The Iranian leadership have built a "resistance economy" that can withstand sanctions, so the country will manage the deprivations. Whether the Iranian people will accept increased poverty, however, is another matter. I expect it will be increasingly dissatisfied, leading to an eventual explosion.

=========================================

1. "US: Iran Still Top State Terror Sponsor"
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-top-state-terror-sponsor-global-attacks-down

2. And now.....not how long it would take Iran, unaided by the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, to attain nuclear state status....

...but IF they would EVER get nuclear weapons.

And the correct answer is no.....they would not, unaided by the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically.

Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation.

Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

So...a. yes, Iran is the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism
and
b. no....they would not have achieved nuclear weapons sans the terrorist-aiding drug dealing Obama had not bequeathed same to the 7th century savages.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hussein Obama, cryto-Islamist, had the choice of either awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism....

or supporting the opposition to the 7th century savages.

"Iran cuts social media access as unrest turns deadly
...the biggest test for the Islamic republic since mass demonstrations in 2009.

....against the Islamic system as a whole, with slogans such as "Death to the dictator".
US President Donald Trump said the "big protests" showed people "were getting wise as to how their money and wealth is being stolen and squandered on terrorism".
Iran cuts social media access as unrest turns deadly

And he chose.....?????

4. What could Hussein Obama have done to stop Iran's blood lust for nuclear weapons?

He could have just said 'no.'

Or.......Obama could have done what Reagan did, had he actually intended to end Iran's support for terror and Islamofascism and its desire for nuclear weapons:

"...the president [Reagan] signed National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 32, which....called for aid to Solidarity, counter-propaganda in Poland, tightening of sanctions on the Soviet Union, and covert activities to achieve these objectives.

Reagan sent out 328 such 'Top Secret' directives to the diplomatic, military, and intelligence agencies during his presidency."
The President, the Pope, And the Prime Minister: Three Who Changed the World," p. , p.185

"Reagan .... thought the aim of American foreign policy should be not to get along with the Communist powers but to hasten their end.

He opposed the Helsinki accords because he thought they codified the captive status of Moscow's East European satellites. He believed détente conferred a false legitimacy upon states whose governments were not installed by the consent of the governed.

He agreed with Churchill and with the Democrats' mid-century presidents that the best way to avoid a war was to be ready to fight one, and he quoted in one of his radio addresses the phrase "No nation ever saved its freedom by disarming itself in the hope of placating an enemy," from NSC-68, one of the Cold War founding documents of the Truman administration.

Thirty years earlier, these beliefs were the views of politicians of both major parties, .... Reagan's aim was to restore these views to the national dialogue, and in time he did."Reagan in Opposition

Obama's aim was always to nuclear arm the worst of western civilization's enemies.
And he did.

".....the regime’s crisis that it shines a light on, isn’t about to end soon.

Why? Iran’s economy is in the dumps. Inflation is rampant. Analysts project a 3.9% negative growth in 2019. Iranians are suffering under America’s renewed sanctions. More frequently than ever, they challenge the regime in street protests.

So regime insiders are turning on each other. As Behnam Ben Taleblu, an Iran-watcher at The Foundation for Defense of Democracies, observes, “With factionalism rising more than ever before, the regime continues to struggle to present a unified front, as it faces pressure, both foreign and domestic.”
Zarif Seeking To Conceal Crisis in Iran

"Iranian Regime Deploys Snipers Against Demonstrators, Death Toll Crosses 100

“Iran Protests suggest Trump sanctions are inflicting serious pain.”

Iranian Regime Deploys Snipers Against Demonstrators, Death Toll Crosses 100

American has astounding economic power.

And this: guaranteeing Iran the nuclear weapons makes one a war criminal.

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

3.war criminal - an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw
war criminal

1627309915676.png

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

c. Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

Last edited:
1. I always document, link and source my posts, as my mission is to educate those government school grads/Democrats from whom truth has been withheld.
But never are my lessons as effective as when one of the dolts accidently lets on to how truthful and accurate I am.

2. Here's one example: the signature foreign policy aim/accomplishment of the Democrat Party is the nuclear-arming of the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.
My theory is largly based on an inherent anti-Semitism on the part of those in charge. They hate the book and the People of the Book.
..... the brass ring is when one of them manages to put both feet in their mouth, and prove.....PROVE!!!!!!.....not only that you are as dumb as a bag of hair......but exactly what I've said.

this one just admitted what I've said about the reason Democrats insist on guaranteeing nuclear weapons to Iran to kill Jewish folks.

Fool said:

"Actually the easier proof of your own delusions is that you claim if Iran got a nuclear weapon, the first thing they would do is use it against Israel."

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism

Next post, a more significant explanation that entails one not nearly as stupid......but who votes Democrat out of misjudgement about which party benefits the poor and needy.

Many may see how easily their own deepest beliefs are shredded, and how they have been lied to.

Stay tuned.

The Great Obama got Iran to dismantle their nuclear program
Fat Donnie tore up the deal and allowed Iran to restart their nuclear weapon program

I'm not a D supporter and I'm not an R supporter, and I don't agree that Obama guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran. Nor do I agree that Iran is the world's worst sponsor of terrorism.
I believe that, depending on how terrorism is defined, America is that. No other sponsor of terrorism can come even close to the America's number of dead victims. Iraq was the final insult to the world that only brought the facts home to roost at America's doorstep.

But now to the question: Obama's motives could have been to disrupt his country's agenda of war as was laid out by Wesley Clarke on the PNAC agenda. I think that's highly likely, considering how Obama has a record of doing just that with his 'redline' speech on Syria's chem/bio weapons. WMD's.

For you and any others who aren't aware of how Obama cut the legs out from under the American military machine:

Obama, in cooperation with Russia/Putin, demanded that Assad destroy Syria's chem/bio weapons arsenal. Both Americans and Russians then went to work accomplishing that goal. It was then agreed that the task was accomplished. Then obviously America's publicly expressed reason for another Iraq war to stop Assad from using his WMD's was eliminated from the table.

The rest is history; Russians went into Syria with large force and invited by Syria, and they are still there today. Thus Obama effectively eliminated any excuse America had for another Iraq slaughter, based on lies.

Did Obama understand fully what he was doing to his country as he was in the process with his 'redline' demands?

It's very hard to think how he wouldn't have been aware!

This all indicates to me that this plays a large part in Obama's motives on Iran. Because in large part Obama had a track record of interference in the PNAC agenda.

And now Iran is safe from US/Zionist bombs and knows that it can drag it's feet on accepting a deal that will eventually be far more in Iran's interests than the 5+1 deal that Trump threw away.

Can Obama be credited with saving the lives of millions of Syria's and Iran's people?

Have you learned anything today hon?[/B]

The Great Obama got Iran to dismantle their nuclear program
Fat Donnie tore up the deal and allowed Iran to restart their nuclear weapon program
Read my full explanation above. You've basically got the condensed version right.
Chicy is being challenged and it's pretty obvious that she's going to have to hit the books to bring herself up to speed on the US talking points. Her usuall spamming with pages of 'cut and paste' can't get her through this time.

I suspect she'll only claim more greatness as she runs for cover!

It's been answered many times but that's past. What evidence do you have that Obama's deal wasn't working?

5. Yesterday I posted proof that the American Dream is still attainable, based on American values and the work ethic.

I used two books in the first was “Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America” by Barbara Ehrenreich.

1648918868046.png

In it, Ehrenreich wrote that it is near impossible to get ahead in this terrible place, America.
It was an immensely popular book, and Amazon writes this: “Nickel and Dimed is a remarkable expose of the ugly flip side of the American dream.”
That is far from the truth…..but a perfect example of the information dominance that the Left has. Liberals/Democrats loved it, wrote glowing reviews, pushed it hard.

Million read it and were persuaded that it was factual, and they vote Democrat as a result.

6. This is
the Gold Nugget in my thesis: one of those Democrat supporters wrote:
“I read 'Nickel & Dime' years ago.
It is a terrific read.
I highly recommend it today......and have been recommending it for years.
It informed me.
I never had to scratch the way this woman scratched.
So I know I was...and am...blessed. What I have was never given to me .... I had to work for it; however, after university (and the collection of crappy jobs in those student years).....after that I earned a good buck for the times I was in at the time.
So the author's experience was informative. Made me a bit more aware of how I was forunate....good parents, stable home, solid education, and the installation of my parent's work ethic.

Read Nickel & Dime. It will make you a better American.
Betcha.”
The American Dream Is No Longer Possible…. post #7

It didn’t inform him…..it propagandized him…and made him a Democrat voter.
I’ll show that next post, and why his beliefs are false.

7. Actually, the Ehrenreich book doesn't make one a better American.....it fools one into voting Democrat.

That author does everything she can to produce a failed work experiene: she constantly gives up jobs, doen't persist, and has lots of excuses.

. As is true of so many Democrats, they are soft hearted, but soft headed, too.

When I read Ehrenreich’s book, I sensed immediately that it was a polemic designed to “prove” that only with government’s aid could one succeed.

Unlike the Democrat, I looked for other sources, and found this book:

"Scratch Beginnings: An interview with Adam Shepard

Written by J.D. ROTH

|Published: 18 February 2008
I just finished reading Barbara Ehrenreich's Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America for the third time. In this book, the author chronicles three one-month stints working as one of the American poor. Her goal is to demonstrate that it's difficult to succeed as a waitress, or a maid, or a Wal-Mart employee.

This is a book that I wanted to like — I sympathize with the author's motives — but what could have been an interesting project (and an interesting book) is instead a bizarre Marxist screed about class warfare. Ehrenreich enters her experiment with the end in mind — failure — and she seems to do everything she can to make this end come to fruition.

Nickel and Dimed could have been so much more. I wanted to hear about the people Ehrenreich worked with, wanted to hear their backgrounds and stories and dreams, but very little of that comes through in the book. Instead, we learn about all the little ways in which Ehrenreich sabotages any chance at success."

8. And in his attempt to save what was the inspiration for his becoming a Democrat, our stereotypical Liberal admitted that the propaganda text formed his views:

“Despite PC's critique of the non-fiction book 'Nickel & Dimed'..... I would recommend it to all.
It can be tough out there.
Tough for those who don't start out with some of society's step-ups.
This book gives one a peek into that world of low-pay hard-work while trying to get an apartment, a car, insurance, etc.
It gave me a whole new perspective on those immigrant laborers who come here to America.....not to steal your scooter, but to have a better life for their family than they had in Honduras or Guatemala......where they had to work just as hard, but for even less money, and under more onerous conditions. They come here for the American dream.....and many many of them achieve their version of the American dream.
There is a reason this book was on the best-seller list for years.
If non-fiction books are in your wheelhouse.....this one is a good one.”
The American Dream Is No Longer Possible…. post 11

His posts were like a nugget of gold, proving the superficiality of views that make one a Democrat.

Does our system work?

You betcha' it does.

Next post......Adam Shepard set out to prove it....and he did.

9. A young man, Adam Shepard, read the Ehrenreich book, and found it so depressing, he went out to see if it was correct. He proved the American Dream was alive and well….and he wrote a book about it. His method was self-reliance, self-discipline and hard work.

1. For a real-world perspective on the American ethic, find the Alan Shepard book, “Scratch Beginnings, in which the author recounts his own social experiment, at age 24, starting out at the lowest rung of the economic ladder. The question: could he conquer poverty in one year at his best efforts?
  2. He left his home with nothing but a tarp, sleeping bag, an empty gym bag, the clothes on his back, and $25. The went to Charleston, South Carolina…a city where he had never been before, and where he knew nobody. He didn’t use his college education as a resume, nor any family or other contacts.
  3. The first night he finds the Crisis Ministries homeless shelter, and, next morning, begins working odd jobs. Within a few weeks, he gets a regular job with a moving company. He moonlights on weekends to make extra money.
  4. He makes friends and contacts, and these help him to find jobs and housing…Within five months, he gets a raise from the moving company to $10/ hour. And another, to $11/hour in less than nine months.
  5. Progress was retarded by breaking his foot on the job, yet by three months he was able to move out of the homeless shelter and rent a room in a large house in an upscale part of town. (It was owned by a friend he met while working a second job on weekends.) Then, just a month later, he moved into a two-bedroom duplex with the cousin of one of his co-workers. It was a bit rundown, so the two of them spent a week-end making it like new. (His share was $325 because he took the master bedroom.)
  6. After just ten months he was living in his own furnished apartment, with his own car, and he had $5,300 in savings.
    1. The book also tells of other low-income people he met, and how they, also, would like a safety net second to their own work,

1648931580886.png

Scratch Beginnings: Me, $25, and the Search for the American Dream [Paperback]

Adam W. Shepard (Author)

It's the American way to the American Dream......self-reliance, self-discipline, hard work.

10. This from one of the reviews of the book our Democrat, quoted above, feels that everyone should read in order to be "a better American."

The book is quite the opposite.

"I just finished reading Barbara Ehrenreich's Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America for the third time. In this book, the author chronicles three one-month stints working as one of the American poor. Her goal is to demonstrate that it's difficult to succeed as a waitress, or a maid, or a Wal-Mart employee.

This is a book that I wanted to like — I sympathize with the author's motives — but what could have been an interesting project (and an interesting book) is instead a bizarre Marxist screed about class warfare. Ehrenreich enters her experiment with the end in mind — failure — and she seems to do everything she can to make this end come to fruition.

Nickel and Dimed could have been so much more. I wanted to hear about the people Ehrenreich worked with, wanted to hear their backgrounds and stories and dreams, but very little of that comes through in the book. Instead, we learn about all the little ways in which Ehrenreich sabotages any chance at success."

This is the book our admitted Democrat voter, praises.

One can judge the direction in which our nation is going.

Someone who wants to fail, to prove the Marxist point that America stacks the deck against
some people who will indeed find failure. Because that's just what they are looking for.
Failure. And what do you know? Barbara Ehrenreich found it. Or claims she did, as a modern day
version of Horatio Alger Jr., in reverse.

Adam Shepard's book proves just the opposite point because he actually wants to show that some hard
work and initiative will move people up the ladder of success.
But only if people apply themselves.

Success, no matter how meager, is hard enough for many to find even with the best of intentions.. For those who don't think they ever will get a break, they are usually never wrong.
Blind luck is not apt to tap many on the shoulder, if at all.

That's not so.

Today I want to highlight what makes a Democrat a Democrat......but let me respond to your idea.

1. This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."

“Iran's rial hits record-low 100,000 to the dollar” Iran's rial hits record-low 100,000 to the dollar

Question
: With an Iranian economy already on the ropes, how deeply do you think that the American decision of getting out of the deal will affect the country?

Answer: The Iranian leadership have built a "resistance economy" that can withstand sanctions, so the country will manage the deprivations. Whether the Iranian people will accept increased poverty, however, is another matter. I expect it will be increasingly dissatisfied, leading to an eventual explosion.

=========================================

1. "US: Iran Still Top State Terror Sponsor"
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-top-state-terror-sponsor-global-attacks-down

2. And now.....not how long it would take Iran, unaided by the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, to attain nuclear state status....

...but IF they would EVER get nuclear weapons.

And the correct answer is no.....they would not, unaided by the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically.

Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation.

Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."

So...a. yes, Iran is the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism
and
b. no....they would not have achieved nuclear weapons sans the terrorist-aiding drug dealing Obama had not bequeathed same to the 7th century savages.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hussein Obama, cryto-Islamist, had the choice of either awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism....

or supporting the opposition to the 7th century savages.

"Iran cuts social media access as unrest turns deadly
...the biggest test for the Islamic republic since mass demonstrations in 2009.

....against the Islamic system as a whole, with slogans such as "Death to the dictator".
US President Donald Trump said the "big protests" showed people "were getting wise as to how their money and wealth is being stolen and squandered on terrorism".
Iran cuts social media access as unrest turns deadly

And he chose.....?????

4. What could Hussein Obama have done to stop Iran's blood lust for nuclear weapons?

He could have just said 'no.'

Or.......Obama could have done what Reagan did, had he actually intended to end Iran's support for terror and Islamofascism and its desire for nuclear weapons:

"...the president [Reagan] signed National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 32, which....called for aid to Solidarity, counter-propaganda in Poland, tightening of sanctions on the Soviet Union, and covert activities to achieve these objectives.

Reagan sent out 328 such 'Top Secret' directives to the diplomatic, military, and intelligence agencies during his presidency."
The President, the Pope, And the Prime Minister: Three Who Changed the World," p. , p.185

"Reagan .... thought the aim of American foreign policy should be not to get along with the Communist powers but to hasten their end.

He opposed the Helsinki accords because he thought they codified the captive status of Moscow's East European satellites. He believed détente conferred a false legitimacy upon states whose governments were not installed by the consent of the governed.

He agreed with Churchill and with the Democrats' mid-century presidents that the best way to avoid a war was to be ready to fight one, and he quoted in one of his radio addresses the phrase "No nation ever saved its freedom by disarming itself in the hope of placating an enemy," from NSC-68, one of the Cold War founding documents of the Truman administration.

Thirty years earlier, these beliefs were the views of politicians of both major parties, .... Reagan's aim was to restore these views to the national dialogue, and in time he did."Reagan in Opposition

Obama's aim was always to nuclear arm the worst of western civilization's enemies.
And he did.

".....the regime’s crisis that it shines a light on, isn’t about to end soon.

Why? Iran’s economy is in the dumps. Inflation is rampant. Analysts project a 3.9% negative growth in 2019. Iranians are suffering under America’s renewed sanctions. More frequently than ever, they challenge the regime in street protests.

So regime insiders are turning on each other. As Behnam Ben Taleblu, an Iran-watcher at The Foundation for Defense of Democracies, observes, “With factionalism rising more than ever before, the regime continues to struggle to present a unified front, as it faces pressure, both foreign and domestic.”
Zarif Seeking To Conceal Crisis in Iran

"Iranian Regime Deploys Snipers Against Demonstrators, Death Toll Crosses 100

“Iran Protests suggest Trump sanctions are inflicting serious pain.”

Iranian Regime Deploys Snipers Against Demonstrators, Death Toll Crosses 100

American has astounding economic power.

And this: guaranteeing Iran the nuclear weapons makes one a war criminal.

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

3.war criminal - an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw
war criminal

1627309915676.png

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

c. Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

What I meant by my comment is, that if they really want to develop nukes, they will find a way. Whether it be Kim Jong Un, Putin, China, the Dems, or the black market. The only problem they really have, is there's nothing they have that anybody wants. So no other country is interested at this point, unless it's a power move on the other countries part to involve themselves.

Fool said:

Stay tuned.

^ :cuckoo:

What I meant by my comment is, that if they really want to develop nukes, they will find a way. Whether it be Kim Jong Un, Putin, China, the Dems, or the black market. The only problem they really have, is there's nothing they have that anybody wants. So no other country is interested at this point, unless it's a power move on the other countries part to involve themselves.

Well.....they have lots of oil.
Ant the concensus is that those nations that signed on to the nuke deal want to do business with Iran and don't care about the fallout (I used that word purposely.)

But you have a darn good point about North Korea and Iran.

1. The Liberals never knew that North Korea has a GDP of about $15 billion.

2. Nor did they know that Iran gives North Korea about $3 billion annually...and has for years.

3. Liberals have been trained not to think, so it comes as no surprise that they cannot incorporate the above facts into their worldview.....

....in other words: why does Iran give North Korea 20% of its GDP?

4. And...continuing the connecting of those dots....why hasn't it been made known that Obama gave tacit approval to that arrangement?????

In fact.....he paid the bill to North Korea!

"North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon​

A central plank of the Obama administration’s case for the nuclear deal just concluded by the P5+1 powers is that the agreement closes off "all pathways” by which the Iranian regime could acquire a nuclear capability, at least for the coming decade.

That, however, simply isn’t true. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as the new nuclear bargain is officially called, only addresses the overt means by which Iran might go nuclear. A covert path to the bomb, entailing the procurement of materiel from foreign suppliers, still remains open to Iran, if it chooses to take that route.

....over the past three decades, Iran and the Stalinist regime of the Kim dynasty in North Korea have erected a formidable alliance—the centerpiece of which is cooperation on nuclear and ballistic-missile capabilities." North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

9. A young man, Adam Shepard, read the Ehrenreich book, and found it so depressing, he went out to see if it was correct. He proved the American Dream was alive and well….and he wrote a book about it. His method was self-reliance, self-discipline and hard work.

1. For a real-world perspective on the American ethic, find the Alan Shepard book, “Scratch Beginnings, in which the author recounts his own social experiment, at age 24, starting out at the lowest rung of the economic ladder. The question: could he conquer poverty in one year at his best efforts?
  2. He left his home with nothing but a tarp, sleeping bag, an empty gym bag, the clothes on his back, and $25. The went to Charleston, South Carolina…a city where he had never been before, and where he knew nobody. He didn’t use his college education as a resume, nor any family or other contacts.
  3. The first night he finds the Crisis Ministries homeless shelter, and, next morning, begins working odd jobs. Within a few weeks, he gets a regular job with a moving company. He moonlights on weekends to make extra money.
  4. He makes friends and contacts, and these help him to find jobs and housing…Within five months, he gets a raise from the moving company to $10/ hour. And another, to $11/hour in less than nine months.
  5. Progress was retarded by breaking his foot on the job, yet by three months he was able to move out of the homeless shelter and rent a room in a large house in an upscale part of town. (It was owned by a friend he met while working a second job on weekends.) Then, just a month later, he moved into a two-bedroom duplex with the cousin of one of his co-workers. It was a bit rundown, so the two of them spent a week-end making it like new. (His share was $325 because he took the master bedroom.)
  6. After just ten months he was living in his own furnished apartment, with his own car, and he had $5,300 in savings.
    1. The book also tells of other low-income people he met, and how they, also, would like a safety net second to their own work,

View attachment 625084
Scratch Beginnings: Me, $25, and the Search for the American Dream [Paperback]

Adam W. Shepard (Author)

It's the American way to the American Dream......self-reliance, self-discipline, hard work.
Be careful you're going to get reported for posting directly against the ministry of information narrative....They don't like pretty little Asian Girls tearing them to pieces with fact and logic.....

Forum List

Back