Something to Watch for Friday Afternoon

Trash bets? You have to remember, Obama had what, 3 million people.? Trump is not likely to draw as many.
What does the number of people have to do with anything? Cleaning up after oneself is a basic skill that EVERYBODY should possess by the time they reach puberty.

Overflowing trash bins…

Just throwing the out there.

r960-80cd9e283ecdb41e2a97d7730bb6d2ec.jpg

I like popcorn.

r960-80cd9e283ecdb41e2a97d7730bb6d2ec.jpg

Trash bets? You have to remember, Obama had what, 3 million people.? Trump is not likely to draw as many.

"Obama had what, 3 million people.? Trump is not likely to draw as many."

That's because it has to be restricted, there are just too many mentally unhinged Far Leftist and Anarchist nuts out there to allow anywhere near that Inauguration.

When you have these POS openly on Twitter calling for The Donald to be murdered, well you need to restrict the crowd numbers and also restrict access to the route.

So you’re pre-blaming the low turnout of the police limiting the size? Can you link to the story that say they are going to do that?

:link:

Read my comment again, I'm blaming it on there being too many mentally unhinged Far Leftist and Anarchist nuts out there to allow anywhere near that Inauguration.

When you have these POS openly on Twitter calling for The Donald to be murdered, well you need to restrict the crowd numbers and also restrict access to the route.

Again, are the authorities “restricting the crowd numbers and access to the route”?

If so, link to it.

:link::link::link::link::link:

A nickel says there will be nothing about the authorities limiting crowd size if a link is even provided.

That's because it has to be restricted, there are just too many mentally unhinged Far Leftist and Anarchist nuts out there to allow anywhere near that Inauguration.

So you’re pre-blaming the low turnout of the police limiting the size? Can you link to the story that say they are going to do that?

Read my comment again, I'm blaming it on there being too many mentally unhinged Far Leftist and Anarchist nuts out there to allow anywhere near that Inauguration.

Again, are the authorities “restricting the crowd numbers and access to the route”?

If so, link to it.

A nickel says there will be nothing about the authorities limiting crowd size if a link is even provided.

I never mentioned the authorities, you did.

If so, link to it.

I never mentioned the authorities, you did.

Okay…when you said “you need to restrict the crowd numbers…access to the ”…who is restricting the numbers and the access to the route?

What does the number of people have to do with anything? Cleaning up after oneself is a basic skill that EVERYBODY should possess by the time they reach puberty.

Overflowing trash bins…

Just throwing the out there.

Yeah, how fucking smart do you have to be to know not to throw trash into a trash bin that's already full? Apparently having such high expectations is just a bridge too far when it comes to many Americans.

Ah yes, the smell of post menopausal snottiness in the morning.
Hmmm.... Perhaps moving your monthly shower up a couple of days and the employment of a competent exterminator will help you extract yourself from this latest, self inflicted imbroglio you seem to be experiencing.

Best of luck.

I'm talking about the personal attacks coming out your cake hole.

Ah yes, the smell of post menopausal snottiness in the morning.
Hmmm.... Perhaps moving your monthly shower up a couple of days and the employment of a competent exterminator will help you extract yourself from this latest, self inflicted imbroglio you seem to be experiencing.

Best of luck.

I'm talking about the personal attacks coming out your cake hole.
LOL, as usual your gnat like memory has failed you and you have forgotten that you're the one that started it with your lame attempt to insult me.......

Your ineptitude is as reliable as a Swiss watch.

How much trash is left behind in the mall after the inauguration. Trash was at historic levels in the Obama inaugurations, more that 4th of July or any other events.

My bet is the mall is left pretty clean. Why? Conservatives clean up their own mess, Leftists expect other people to clean up their mess. Also, the left really don't care about the environment. The Obama inaugurations support this.

The Trash Was Historic, Too
How much do you want to bet?
The trash not being as bad as the Obama inaugurations?

Loser posts the winner is their master in all subjects.
Ok, you're on..I'd shake your hand. But, "I'm also very much of a germaphobe," Trump ..
Moonglow

Results are in. You lose the bet.

"This time around, officials say, visitors were tidier than prior years. Linroth says so far, the cleanup is going well.

“Fortunately, a lot of people, even though, the trash cans were full, have stacked the trash neatly as close to the trash cans as they could get them, so that is making our job easier,” Linroth said."

NPS: Cleanup ‘going well’ after inauguration, Women’s March

This was in 2009.
upload_2017-1-23_7-54-34.png

2017:
“Fortunately, a lot of people, even though, the trash cans were full, have stacked the trash neatly as close to the trash cans as they could get them, so that is making our job easier,” Linroth said."

Forum List

Back