What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something to Look for in the Iowa Caucuses

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bottom line, with the exception of Marco Rubio every single other candidate has an incentive to stop Ted Cruz from winning Iowa, even if it gives the win to Trump.

I haven't thought of things in this way but it sure makes sense. Read the article @ Donald Trump’s secret #Iowacaucus Weapon vs Ted Cruz and see if the statement isn't right.

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bottom line, with the exception of Marco Rubio every single other candidate has an incentive to stop Ted Cruz from winning Iowa, even if it gives the win to Trump.

I haven't thought of things in this way but it sure makes sense. Read the article @ Donald Trump’s secret #Iowacaucus Weapon vs Ted Cruz and see if the statement isn't right.

I think it is bassackwards myself. The idea of the establishment, is to get rid of all the establishment candidates out of the race but 1, and leave Cruz and Trump cutting each others throats for the "anger/outsider" vote.

Establishment wants Trump/Cruz in as long as possible together, and everyone else out besides Rubio at this moment. Now Rubio being the guy could change, but for right now, it is Rubio.

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
How do the GOP and Democrat causes work/differ?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Reaction score
Even though I support Trump, I'm predicting Cruz will win. I'll even be so bold as to say Trump will place third behind Rubio.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Even though I support Trump, I'm predicting Cruz will win. I'll even be so bold as to say Trump will place third behind Rubio.

No, Trump gets second. He will come out of Iowa with fire shooting from his orange eyes. You think he has been obnoxious so far? Just wait!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A Trump loss could spell trouble in SC.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$270.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List