Something that has not happened in 40 years....

No. Likewise, considering that the clusterfuck Biden has negatively impacted every aspect of my life, it doesn't take BDS to mention him.

I apologize, I did not know you life was so shitty. Thoughts and prayers coming your way!

What is deranged is ranting about Trump when the guy has been nothing but a retired private citizen for nearly the past three years.

Seems he is a tad more than that, but hey, as shitty as your life is I can understand you not being up to date with current events.

I apologize, I did not know you life was so shitty. Thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Seems he is a tad more than that, but hey, as shitty as your life is I can understand you not being up to date with current events.
^This, this type of attitude is what's wrong with America right now.

"I got mine, so fuck you." is the opposite of MAGA. (And also the default Boomer attitude)

You see, those Americans starting out currently do not have the same opportunities Americans had from the beginning

up until the early 2000s. Now while my needs are met, I realize it is seriously unfair to the future Americans

and something needs to be done about it.

Last edited:
Meh, the same thing that happened to Japan is now happening to china.....They will lose ground or be flat for a decade.
Must be the PC thing but China and Japan have the same problem

Japan’s population fell by 800,000 last year as demographic crisis accelerates​

China’s “one child policy” — adopted in 1980 and abandoned in 2016 — accelerated the onset of an ageing society.
The Chinese government is now desperately trying to boost the birth rate. But the experiences of Japan and South Korea show how hard that will be.

Thank you Mr. President! Five More Years of Winning Ahead!

Winning for who?
  • The Taliban.
  • Ukraine and Zelenskyy.
  • Russia.
  • China.
  • Iran.
  • Illegal invading foreigners.
  • LGBTQ and other sundry freaks of nature.
  • EV makers.
  • Green energy suppliers.
That covers about 1% of America; I see nothing in there for the other 99% of the country.

^This, this type of attitude is what's wrong with America right now.

"I got mine, so fuck you." is the opposite of MAGA. (And also the default Boomer attitude)

You see, those Americans starting out currently do not have the same opportunities Americans had from the beginning

up until the early 2000s. Now while my needs are met, I realize it is seriously unfair to the future Americans

and something needs to be done about it.

What do you suggest be done?

Right now the country is the most divided it has been since the Civil War and I do not see it getting any better any time soon. We are stuck choosing between two fucking old demented white dudes as POTUS and our Congress is broken beyond repair by partisanship.

I feel bad for my kids generation as we have screwed them and all I can do is make sure mine are taken care of

What do you suggest be done?

Right now the country is the most divided it has been since the Civil War and I do not see it getting any better any time soon. We are stuck choosing between two fucking old demented white dudes as POTUS and our Congress is broken beyond repair by partisanship.

I feel bad for my kids generation as we have screwed them and all I can do is make sure mine are taken care of
I reckon the 1st step would be figuring out why things are the way they are now, huh?

Then taking steps to fix things? I know local governments charge at least twice as much the tax rate on rental

properties now as they have historically, so that would be a good point to start.

Another thing would be the buying of single family homes by big corporations.

Companies with virtually unlimited capital competing with families for homes should not be allowed.

Last edited:
According to Bloomberg, Russia, the most sanctioned country in the world, will end 2023 with a $75 billion profit.
According to the New York Times, the United States, the most indebted country in the world, will end 2023 with a loss of 2 trillion dollars.
F_FXgixWMAAITB1

How about I fling some of my shit your way? I did not say my life was shitty, but Biden has made life worse for about 95% of the country, much worse for many. And that is not BDS you bunghole.

Seems he is a tad more than that
In another year, Trump will be a great deal more, then you can let loose with all of the TDS you want again.

According to Bloomberg, Russia, the most sanctioned country in the world, will end 2023 with a $75 billion profit.
According to the New York Times, the United States, the most indebted country in the world, will end 2023 with a loss of 2 trillion dollars.
F_FXgixWMAAITB1

Profit? DURR

How's your GDP, comrade?

I reckon the 1st step would be figuring out why things are the way they are now, huh?

Because our elected officials have spent the last 30 years doing all they can to divide us

Forum List

Back