Something really wrong

False racism claims.....according to who?

THose of us to not have a child's name like Skyler?

Just saying.

That's Skylar...with an A.

A child can spell it correctly.

Have you talked to your parents to see what's wrong with them to lay a doozie like that on you?

Personally, I think they left off a K.....and really loved their Buick

Laid what on me?

You gonna take a shot at spelling a 6 letter name too? So far, the record on attempts has been surprisingly poor.

I mean, it can be cut and pasted....and still they couldn't manage.

We had cities burning down due to the liberal/Chinese funded media pushing RACIAL animosity. It really wasn't an issue really, like covid. Its artificially created pushing and agenda.

So George Floyd is still alive?

We had cities burning down due to the liberal/Chinese funded media pushing RACIAL animosity. It really wasn't an issue really, like covid. Its artificially created pushing and agenda.

Of course he is......

Wait...you do realize there are 10,000 George Floyd's ....don't you ??

The one you are referring to? He was nothing special....just a bit of a thuggin.

Of course he is......

I think is family would disagree. His family.....the coroner. The police department that fired Derek Chauvin. The DA office that charged him with second degree murder.

I mean, if this was 'fake', none of that happened.

The gullibility and stupidity of the American voter, its sad.

I agree with Skye.

This wasn't on the voter...Trump took 70-80% of the vote. The rest was democrat cheating. And it's being proven as we speak.

Biden will never be sworn in as president...He will most likely end up in gitmo or executed.

Treason is still punishable by death!

I agree with Skye.

This wasn't on the voter...Trump took 70-80% of the vote. The rest was democrat cheating. And it's being proven as we speak.

That's an interesting fantasy. Let me guess.......OANN?

Or do you just go straight to those obscure wordpress blogs that babble incoherently about the US military seizing servers in Germany?
Biden will never be sworn in as president...He will most likely end up in gitmo or executed.

I don't think your murder fantasies are going to have much to do with Biden's inauguration.

That's an interesting fantasy. Let me guess.......OANN?

NotTheDroids1.jpg

I agree with Skye.

Agree.

Momentum is building to revel the truth.

Biden will never be president.

The CDC counts deaths by "Covid19" regardless first. Hit by a Train? Die of lung cancer? But you tested positive for covid?

So....straight to the wordpress blogs about the Army seizing servers in Germany?

Wrong thread...you should really work on your reading comprehension skills!

I'm trying to place the "70% to 80% votes for Trump" claim. The only place I've ever seen numbers like that was OANN.....or those wordpress blogs pushing 'Army seized servers in Germany' conspiracies.

Do you have some other source?

Something is wrong when Democrats win an election when THEY are burning down cities and pandering to false racism claims. Fighting racism and hate...then they become the biggest racist haters. The gullibility and stupidity of the American voter, its sad.

Nothing went wrong. God Bless American voters! Trump won on a landslide! America voted for Trump! :clap: :clap: :clap:

The demonRats tried to cheat.....but they failed..they were caught ..too bad

It's the Rats that went wrong......you don't cheat, you scum Rats.....didn't your mother told you so!
Yet he won't be getting sworn in. LOL

Forum List

Back