Someone with legal expertise please explain how Biden can keep reporters and politicians from taking pictures of his border catastrophe.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I was just watching an interview, with Senator Braun who was part of a group that went to the border, was saying as he was taking pictures of the crisis that a Biden administration official came right up to him and told him to delete his pictures.

This isn't Stalin's USSR, so please explain how government can keep the people from seeing the truth?

I doubt very seriously he can. You have to be willing to counter them.

I was just watching an interview, with Senator Braun who was part of a group that went to the border, was saying as he was taking pictures of the crisis that a Biden administration official came right up to him and told him to delete his pictures.

This isn't Stalin's USSR, so please explain how government can keep the people from seeing the truth?
What they're doing is abusing their authority and hoping you'll do something illegal in response.
This is what fascists do.
They act like assholes to illicit a violent response.

Because as I've always known, jack booted thugs will do whatever they are told to do.

The Lame Stream Media is in bed with the Prog Elites, so they dont want to piss of Joe who would then never give them a morsel of news again. So like obedient slaves, the "news org" just take what the admin gives them.

Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda - Wikipedia

I suspect this matter will end up as a lawsuit in Federal Court. The Immigration service has control over those border spaces, but I'm not sure they can prevent photographs.
Those facilities are taxpayer funded and public. If INS restricts entry to those facilities, they have to have a legal reason. The good part is the public now knows China Joe and Cuckoo Kamala are hiding something.

Last edited:

Nope, this is the good old 'transparent" democrat-run US of A. They are preparing you for when Xi becomes prime minister.

It is an amazing phenomenon how well the checks and balances work - isn't it?

The checks and balances do not work, because the separation of government is incorrect, and the checks and balances are directly dependent on the integrity of the separation of powers. The system that was put into place was adequate for the sophistication level of the society, but the evolution of the society has progressed, and the politicians remain apt to exploit the inadequacies. We need to reorder the government charters to fix the separation and operations.

The problem is people are dogmatically dedicated to the legends of the founding and the perpetuation of the government monopoly - too big to fail and inefficient.

Did you see this story on CNN? (sarcasm alert)

Biden Official Asked GOP Senators to Delete Photos of Border Facilities, Senator Says

Senator Mike Braun (R., Ind.) on Saturday said a Biden official asked a group of Republican senators who visited the southern border to delete photos they had taken of the overcrowded conditions at a migrant processing and holding center they toured one day earlier in Donna, Texas.

“There was one of Biden’s representatives. I felt sorry for the lady because she actually talked to me about deleting a picture, but by the time she got to me, all those other pictures were taken, and that shows you the hypocrisy,” Braun told the Washington Examiner.

Senator Mike Braun: Biden Officials Asked GOP Senators to Delete Migrant Facility Photos | National Review

Forum List

Back