Someone Refresh My Memory!

ho

Had they been "crippling" they would have actually forced putin to do something. He hasn't, thus they were nothing but an annoyance.
Yes, Putin did do something. He gave the clown's campaign the ammo to make the difference in the election. And assholes like you fell all over yourselves kissing his ass for it. You will pay, in the end, but, unfortunately, so will the rest of us.
So you believe Putin rigged the election by revealing how corrupt the Democrats are in their emails? I couldn't live with that level of stupidity and corruption.

How corrupt were they in their emails? You keep regurgitating the meme, but don't know what any of this alleged corruption was.....

WHY DOES TRUMP want to ease the sanctions? What benefit to the USA and our allies does lifting sanctions bring?

What has Putin done to receive this reward from the USA?

PLEASE TELL!!!!!

The emails exposed the fact that the DNC was colluding with the hilary campaign in preference to bernie. It also showed the DNC to be racist, antisemitic, and elitist. In other words everything that they claimed the trumpster was (with zero evidence mind you), they in fact were.
it's my understanding that the DNC did show favoritism towards wanting Hillary in 2016....as in 2008 they showed favoritism towards Obama over Hillary, but I have not seen a single email where the DNC colluded with Hillary or the Hillary campaign to do this...

This Townhall article merely scrapes the surface.

"Bernie Sanders supporters have more reason to gripe about the Democratic primary process after new WikiLeaks emails show what appears to be collusion between the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign. WikiLeaks already told us Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her staff were not exactly fans of the Sanders campaign, messages which eventually got her fired. But, now we find that the committee may have been in cahoots with Clinton way back in December 2014.

In a revealing exchange between Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook and Cheryl Mills, with the subject line reading, "DNC Update," the two discussed how best to utilize the DNC in the upcoming campaign, particularly leaders such as Schultz and CEO Amy Dacey."

WikiLeaks: DNC Colluding With Hillary Since December 2014?

Forum List

Back