Some are under illusion that Clinton was greatest president of our times - was he?

Select all that apply

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I believe while Bill Clinton may win against the latest two traitors, I do not think Bill Clinton will or would have won against decent candidates, so here is your chance to vote for or against

President Clinton: 8 years of Peace Progress and Prosperity!

I am still upset that Ross Perot dropped out of the election the first time, I think he had it won.

I will always wonder, what would America look like now, if Ross would have won.

President Clinton: 8 years of Peace Progress and Prosperity!

I know a guy who rented a prostitute and went to party to AC - he had a blast. But he later realized it cost him a fortune.

I am still upset that Ross Perot dropped out of the election the first time, I think he had it won.

I will always wonder, what would America look like now, if Ross would have won.

That giant sucking sound was him bailing out which means he would have been an awful president.

This is a dumb poll you must work for NBC....Clinton sucked...he just looks good because Bush and Obama are so bad. We need another Reagan. Perrot was gold digging. Ron Paul is too emotional and a little nuts. MLK is dead thank God because I'd hate for him to see what has happened in the African American community. And I truly do not understand who the Dem on the media is...there all democrats.

Only if you count Cigars~N~Head... I don't know, Jack Kennedy could have given ole Slick Willy a run for his money..

I'll take Bill in a heartbeat than this inept idiot we have in the White House now.

Let's be honest though, a huge reason Bill Clinton had such a successful run as president, was due to the dot.com bubble, which would have occurred no matter who was in office.
That technology was not to be stopped, even Obama couldn't have stopped it.

I'll take Bill in a heartbeat than this inept idiot we have in the White House now.

Let's be honest though, a huge reason Bill Clinton had such a successful run as president, was due to the dot.com bubble, which would have occurred no matter who was in office.
Anyone who can take Bill Clinton can take Obama with a little squealing.

Comparing Obama to Bill Clinton is like comparing an earthquake to a hiccup. Both are bad, but one is far worse.

No comparison.

Forum List

Back