somali - muslim cop shoots pajama wearing woman dead in Minnesota

Yeah thats it......lie some more
Did this cop say he was in fear for his life?
How could he be ....he could barely see her thru the car......

According to police sources, Noor shot across his partner and out the window of the squad car, striking Damond. When Noor opened fire, his partner was "stunned," according to the source.
Mpls. police officer who shot, killed woman identified
Was he? In the U.S., police have killed 12 year old children for no reason. Surely this cop won't be treated differently just because he's Muslim?
Alrdy has been as the GOV is mum instead of screaming MURDER in order to sway jurists and press coverage
What? So do you want cops to face consequences for murdering innocent people? That would be a big break from your party's ideology.
Youre trying way to hard and failing yugely.......

No degree.
My opinion is a PC hire.
The leftist hacks in power here will do literally anything to show how MN is so inclusive and accepting regardless of the outcome.
If it was a pc hire without proper degree I'd hate to be MPLS taxpayers
Why I live 40 miles north in a red county. Low taxes and no stupid elected officials. The Twin Cities is becoming a joke.
I'm somewhat closer but refuse to go into MPLs for any reason .....unless I absolutely have to

i used to love to hang out in Minneapolis years ago around the Riverfront district
I prefer St Paul.......MPLS is pain to get around. Had to pick the daughter from a concert at the new Vikwing Stadium......took me an hr and a half to get out of there

Poor Scott Fitzgerald who was born in St Paul must be turning in his grave...it's a good thing he died back in the 40s... not to see all this Islamic horror

My GOD....American writers and painters and artists in general........would not recognize the place..the country....their USA

According to police sources, Noor shot across his partner and out the window of the squad car, striking Damond. When Noor opened fire, his partner was "stunned," according to the source.
Was he? In the U.S., police have killed 12 year old children for no reason. Surely this cop won't be treated differently just because he's Muslim?
Alrdy has been as the GOV is mum instead of screaming MURDER in order to sway jurists and press coverage
What? So do you want cops to face consequences for murdering innocent people? That would be a big break from your party's ideology.
I don't think so. Some crazy woman rushes a cop car without her hands being visible? What would you do, if you were a cop?

Haven't we decided that cops can kill anybody and nobody should care? Are things suddenly different now that the black guy is out of the White House?

I don't think so. Some crazy woman rushes a cop car without her hands being visible? What would you do, if you were a cop?
And where in any article does it state she did that.....try some honesty eh........or stfu

No degree.
My opinion is a PC hire.
The leftist hacks in power here will do literally anything to show how MN is so inclusive and accepting regardless of the outcome.
Why I live 40 miles north in a red county. Low taxes and no stupid elected officials. The Twin Cities is becoming a joke.
I'm somewhat closer but refuse to go into MPLs for any reason .....unless I absolutely have to

i used to love to hang out in Minneapolis years ago around the Riverfront district
I prefer St Paul.......MPLS is pain to get around. Had to pick the daughter from a concert at the new Vikwing Stadium......took me an hr and a half to get out of there

i liked Saint Paul too

years ago

i used to like to fly into Holman field to eat at the Holman field restaurant

they closed it down some time back

there was another fun bar we used to go to

Ogaras i believe

And where in any article does it state she did that.....try some honesty eh........or stfu
Honesty? What? Are standards for police murdering unarmed people suddenly different now that the black guy is out of the White House?

Honesty? What? Are standards for police murdering unarmed people suddenly different now that the black guy is out of the White House?
YOu havent posted an honest reply yet....lot of propaganda and leftist delusion.......you swallow real good it seems

i liked Saint Paul too

years ago

i used to like to fly into Holman field to eat at the Holman field restaurant

they closed it down some time back

there was another fun bar we used to go to

Ogaras i believe

I liked the Scott's Fitzgerald's Saint Paul.....from back then....according to all the bios all my books of him

Not the Somali shit of today.

Sorry.

OK: when will the white Aussies over there riot and get new TVs?? The same rule applies as far as I am concerned. Wait until all the facts are in and see what the Courts have to say should it get that far. And I'm an Aussie. Let the Law takes its course.

Very very sad situation though as is the loss of any life.

Greg

How in the fuck can a savage Muslim who is genetically fucked in the head with lower IQs, is ugly as fuck, and has serious sexual and cultural issues get a job as a cop in the USA. Holy shit.

White cops have been shooting people for how long? Now you want to be outraged by police shooting because it was a black muslim this time.

Actually the lack of outrage from BLM is what I have pointed out. Only matters if victim is black.
So far no real protests or freeways blocked over this incident.
Liberal outrage disappears when the cop is black and a Somali.

Well obviously this cop murdered that woman and should suffer consequences. But.. I'm confused here. Manonthestreet, aren't you a Trump conservative? Shouldn't a cop be able to kill anybody according to you? Because they might be afraid to die, or whatever?
Yeah thats it......lie some more

All Muslims are different due to the vile hateful content of their "holy book" ......

Koran teaches them to hate and despise all non-Muslims.

Forum List

Back