Solid Video Proof of Antifa Incitement of Capitol Riot

Status
Not open for further replies.

munkle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Solid Video Proof of Antifa Incitement of Capitol Riot, Teacher Fired for Suggesting Antifa

As the media continues to whitewash the Antifa role in inciting the storming of the US Capitol in DC, a video compilation clearly shows veteran leftist, anti-Trump activist John Sullivan, accompanied by a woman filmographer, gloating:
“We accomplished this shit. We did this shit together!”

Sullivan captured Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt getting shot and killed in the Capitol. A blonde woman accompanying Sullivan who appears to be his accomplice, Jade Sacker, gleefully exclaims, “We did it!”

Gateway Pundit in its compilation shows a video of Sullivan bragging that “It’s all fake” and that he put on a Trump hat to blend in with the Capitol protesters, saying into the camera:

It’s all fake…I am going to wear a Trump hat. I am going to wear a Trump hat. I bought one today…”

And:

“Oh yeah, I was just a journalist, but I use that all the time,”

FULL ARTICLE Solid Video Proof of Antifa Incitement of Capitol Riot, Teacher Fired for Suggesting Antifa

Winco

Gold Member
Reaction score
Your God is actually Antifa
You have ZERO proof that either one exists.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Solid Video Proof of Antifa Incitement of Capitol Riot, Teacher Fired for Suggesting Antifa

As the media continues to whitewash the Antifa role in inciting the storming of the US Capitol in DC, a video compilation clearly shows veteran leftist, anti-Trump activist John Sullivan, accompanied by a woman filmographer, gloating:

Sullivan captured Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt getting shot and killed in the Capitol. A blonde woman accompanying Sullivan who appears to be his accomplice, Jade Sacker, gleefully exclaims, “We did it!”

Gateway Pundit in its compilation shows a video of Sullivan bragging that “It’s all fake” and that he put on a Trump hat to blend in with the Capitol protesters, saying into the camera:

It’s all fake…I am going to wear a Trump hat. I am going to wear a Trump hat. I bought one today…”

And:

FULL ARTICLE Solid Video Proof of Antifa Incitement of Capitol Riot, Teacher Fired for Suggesting Antifa
ErHIJ7RVEAImO09.jpg

dudmuck

Gold Member
Reaction score

And:

left-wing organizers have been keen to stress that they ejected Sullivan from their ranks months ago, accusing him of being either a right-wing infiltrator or a dangerously naive amateur.

Sullivan was banished from BLM.

foggedinn

VIP Member
Reaction score
Antifa only exists within the rightwing echo chamber. You blame your own fantasies.

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And:

LOL Damn, there are simply some people that should not be allowed outside for their own safety. LOL Someone sign the commitment papers for this boy, he is a danger to himself.

White 6

Platinum Member
Reaction score

And:

Solid photographic proof of trump supporters attacking inside the Capital building.
1610862203642.png

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score

And:

They have since admitted their error and apologized for falsely identifying antifa at Trump's riot.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score

And:

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My father and many uncles were very much antifa during the period from 1941 through 1945.
I salute your Father and Uncles and am proud to call them brothers. My Father was one also. And from time to time so was I not as direct.
Mine too.. They fought the Fascists.
Isn't it ironic when the Fascists call everyone else Fascists trying to deflect it away from themselsves? The Political and Social War won't be over for years so I guess it's our turn to fight the fascists but we do it by our votes, not by our bullets. Unless the Fascists want it different and then the LE and National Guards have plenty of bullets.

BertramN

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And:

Isn't it funny, the mountains of evidence claimed by the RWNJs concerning election fraud, never impressed a court of law. So, it's most likely all the "evidence" they find of Antifa's involvement in the weasel-in-chief's attempted coup will be the same nonsense.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Closed as this is the 140,567th thread on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List