Solemani’s Soulmate

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."
That's a lie.
2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.
That's a lie as is "the Muslim former President".

BlindBoo is right, "Lies and liars are the enemy of America".

"That's a lie as is "the Muslim former President".

Watch me prove it....and you will have no alternative explanation for this:

Can you explain the following with any reasonable explanation other than he is and has always been, Muslim?

1. The United States State Department, even with it’s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Hussein’s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:
Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.
With the killing of the Iranian terrorist we found that when America is under attack, Democrats rush to the aid of the enemy.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted by leaving out of the ‘deal.’

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Can you explain this.......

2. “…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?
Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????
They liked the crease in his pants?
Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacs…

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”

Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the
mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybe… And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was “standard procedure” for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'allies’ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iran….?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deserves….the truth….and prison time.

I can provide another dozen proofs of his faith.

As you can't dispute any of the above....time for you to admit to yourself that you've been fooled, tricked, and jilted.

Let's hear it.

Obama's entire career and life was devoted to strengthening the hands of Jihadists. He was and is to this day The Muslim Manchurian Candidate. A Traitor raised up in our midst. A Trojan Horse allowed to pass through our gates.

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."
That's a lie.
2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

"That's a lie as is "the Muslim former President".

Watch me prove it....and you will have no alternative explanation for this:

Can you explain the following with any reasonable explanation other than he is and has always been, Muslim?

1. The United States State Department, even with it’s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Hussein’s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:
Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.
With the killing of the Iranian terrorist we found that when America is under attack, Democrats rush to the aid of the enemy.

Missiles from Iran, which Obama funded and greenlighted by leaving out of the ‘deal.’

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Can you explain this.......

2. “…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?
Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????
They liked the crease in his pants?
Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacs…

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”

Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the
mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybe… And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was “standard procedure” for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'allies’ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iran….?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deserves….the truth….and prison time.

I can provide another dozen proofs of his faith.

As you can't dispute any of the above....time for you to admit to yourself that you've been fooled, tricked, and jilted.

Let's hear it.

Obama's entire career and life was devoted to strengthening the hands of Jihadists. He was and is to this day The Muslim Manchurian Candidate. A Traitor raised up in our midst. A Trojan Horse allowed to pass through our gates.

It took decades for the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives to admit what we said about the rapist, Bill Clinton, from the start.

The day will come when the same happens with Hussein.....the evidence is overwhelming.

That's a lie.

Smashing a custard pie in your lying low-life face has become a daily occurrence .

"That's a lie."

An absolute fact.

Here's proof it was not doctored or altered in any way: the transcript.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

So you were lying, huh?

NEXT!

One of us is. Obama said, "what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…… who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote."
I don't see him telling any illegal to vote.

Did I quote the transcript correctly?

Of course.

Did I change it, or leave anything out?

Nope.

Are you a lying scummy low-life apologist for the Left?

Sure are.

Did I change it, or leave anything out Obama said?

Did I misrepresent the meaning to Obama's words?

No, no, & no.

That's a lie.

Smashing a custard pie in your lying low-life face has become a daily occurrence .

"That's a lie."

An absolute fact.

Here's proof it was not doctored or altered in any way: the transcript.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

So you were lying, huh?

NEXT!

One of us is. Obama said, "what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…… who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote."
I don't see him telling any illegal to vote.

Of course.

Did I change it, or leave anything out?

Nope.

Are you a lying scummy low-life apologist for the Left?

Sure are.

Did I change it, or leave anything out Obama said?

Did I misrepresent the meaning to Obama's words?

No, no, & no.

When folks click on the video, they'll recognize that you lied.

You government school grads don't seem to mind being exposed as liars.

Hence, the factual statement: "Truth is not a Leftist value."

Bulletin: there will be no further Democrat/Liberal posts in this thread, as the they went to the birthday party......

Benedict Arnold, (born January 14, 1741, Norwich, Connecticut [U.S.]—died June 14, 1801, London, England), patriot officer who served the cause of the American Revolution until 1779, when he shifted his allegiance to the British. Thereafter his name became an epithet for traitor in the United States.
Britannica.com

Bulletin: there will be no further Democrat/Liberal posts in this thread, as the they went to the birthday party......

Benedict Arnold, (born January 14, 1741, Norwich, Connecticut [U.S.]—died June 14, 1801, London, England), patriot officer who served the cause of the American Revolution until 1779, when he shifted his allegiance to the British. Thereafter his name became an epithet for traitor in the United States.
Britannica.com

benedict-donald-40810841.png

Britannica.com

View attachment 300266

Glad the Benedict Arnold comment got under your scales, Liberal.

Did you find any errors in the OP that brought you slithering in to defend America's enemies???

No?

None?

Not a single one???

Excellent.

Dismissed.

Lies and liars are the enemy of America. I would never try and defend your obvious lies.

Bush was the president who ordered the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Only a simpleton would believe that in 2012-14 Obama was responsible for the time when Iran was supporting and supplying the Shiite insurgency with lethal IED's. 2004.

We were not an occupying force in Iraq at the time the Iran nuclear deal was being hammered out.

"Lies and liars are the enemy of America."

Wasn't that exactly what the OP said????

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

3. Obama prevented the DEA from stopping Hezbollah from selling cocaine in the US. The money was used for IED's to kill American soldiers.
Clear and evident obstruction of justice.

So the clear danger is that Hezbollah has mastered the art of Time Travel. According Bushes SOFA with Iraq our combat troops evacuated their position in June 2009 and remained in their barracks and bases mostly till the withdrawal date. Even if what you quote is true, that Obama prevented the DEA from stopping drug sales, (dubious in itself), how did that money make its way back in time to Iran where the bombs were made during the Bush occupation?

We need to find that Time Travel Scientist and use her like a German Rocket Scientist. It's the only way to be safe.

Gads, you're a dunce.

You will say the stupidest stuff in a failed attempt to shield the Muslim ex-President.

Is this true?

And Obama funded the Iran/Hezbollah Axis and helped pay for the IEDs that maimed American troops.
Here is the only actual obstruction of justice in recent history:

This was the only obstruction of justice: Hussein Obama prevented....obstructed.....law enforcement from arresting Hezbollah agents selling cocaine in the USA.
Iran told Obama to allow Hezbollah to sell cocaine ....$1 billion worth.....in the US......so he prevented the government from arresting and charging them.....

"Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1]Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[5]

An investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project."
Project Cassandra - Wikipedia

From Politico:

"The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook
An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.

In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.

The campaign, dubbed Project Cassandra, ….”
The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

sp3r9dgr7w501.jpg

There is no disputing the facts: Hussein Obama obstructed justice in the service of Iran and Hezbollah.

Hussein effectively gave them $1 billion dollars in drug money that they used to kill our soldiers.

lying dunces like you shouldn’t call others names.

And Obama funded the Iran/Hezbollah Axis and helped pay for the IEDs that maimed American troops.

This was the only obstruction of justice: Hussein Obama prevented....obstructed.....law enforcement from arresting Hezbollah agents selling cocaine in the USA.
Iran told Obama to allow Hezbollah to sell cocaine ....$1 billion worth.....in the US......so he prevented the government from arresting and charging them.....

"Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1]Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[5]

An investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project."

From Politico:

An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.

In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.

sp3r9dgr7w501.jpg

There is no disputing the facts: Hussein Obama obstructed justice in the service of Iran and Hezbollah.

Hussein effectively gave them $1 billion dollars in drug money that they used to kill our soldiers.

This post is what the nation would see if journalists weren’t simply Democrats with press passes.

1. “Soleimani’s IEDs killed more than 600 American soldiers, wounded many more There are 6,989 names on the wall of the Global War on Terror Memorial at the National Infantry Museum. Soleimani’s work is responsible for more than 600 of those deaths, according to a 2018 U.S. Department of Defense study.
Another 1,600 soldiers who were maimed or injured from the devices.” Soleimani’s IEDs killed more than 600 American soldiers, wounded many more

2. “Shaped charges have roots in World War II, but their variants, EFPs, were employed by Hezbollah as early as the 1990s against Israelis before migrating to Iraq in 2004, according to the U.S. Army’s history of the war.
Soleimani’s Quds Force provided EFP training and logistics to militants in Iraq, along with far-reaching supply routes and factories inside the country, the history said, where knowledge and tips on their construction filled CD-ROMs circulated among bombmakers.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e-high-tech-ieds-that-haunted-us-troops-iraq/

3. “Hezbollah, Hamas Officials Confirm: Iran Funds Our Activity Hezbollah, Hamas Officials Confirm: Iran Funds Our Activity

4. And when the US law enforcement prepared to stop Hezbollah from raising $ billion by selling cocaine in the United States, to get money for those IEDs that killed and maimed US soldiers…..Solemani’s soulmate stepped in and forbit the DEA from preventing Hezbollah….guess who that soulmate was?

No none other than the Muslim former President.

5. And Obama funded the Iran/Hezbollah Axis and helped pay for the IEDs that maimed American troops.

From Politico:

sp3r9dgr7w501.jpg

So Hezbollah was setting IEDs in Iraq?

This post is what the nation would see if journalists weren’t simply Democrats with press passes.

1. “Soleimani’s IEDs killed more than 600 American soldiers, wounded many more There are 6,989 names on the wall of the Global War on Terror Memorial at the National Infantry Museum. Soleimani’s work is responsible for more than 600 of those deaths, according to a 2018 U.S. Department of Defense study.
Another 1,600 soldiers who were maimed or injured from the devices.” Soleimani’s IEDs killed more than 600 American soldiers, wounded many more

2. “Shaped charges have roots in World War II, but their variants, EFPs, were employed by Hezbollah as early as the 1990s against Israelis before migrating to Iraq in 2004, according to the U.S. Army’s history of the war.
Soleimani’s Quds Force provided EFP training and logistics to militants in Iraq, along with far-reaching supply routes and factories inside the country, the history said, where knowledge and tips on their construction filled CD-ROMs circulated among bombmakers.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e-high-tech-ieds-that-haunted-us-troops-iraq/

3. “Hezbollah, Hamas Officials Confirm: Iran Funds Our Activity Hezbollah, Hamas Officials Confirm: Iran Funds Our Activity

4. And when the US law enforcement prepared to stop Hezbollah from raising $ billion by selling cocaine in the United States, to get money for those IEDs that killed and maimed US soldiers…..Solemani’s soulmate stepped in and forbit the DEA from preventing Hezbollah….guess who that soulmate was?

5. And Obama funded the Iran/Hezbollah Axis and helped pay for the IEDs that maimed American troops.

From Politico:

sp3r9dgr7w501.jpg

Pretty weak defense of America's enemies, RealDumb.

Keep tryin,' though.

From Politico:

sp3r9dgr7w501.jpg

Nope, they were selling cocaine in America when Obama was President. Then they mastered time travel and began shipping the money back in time to Iran so they could make the IED's for the various Shiite Militia's who were fighting the Bush occupation and killing our soldiers.

From Politico:

sp3r9dgr7w501.jpg

Nope, they were selling cocaine in America when Obama was President. Then they mastered time travel and began shipping the money back in time to Iran so they could make the IED's for the various Shiite Militia's who were fighting the Bush occupation and killing our soldiers.

Pretty weak defense of America's enemies, Bolshevik.

Keep tryin,' though.

From Politico:

sp3r9dgr7w501.jpg

Pretty weak defense of America's enemies, Bolshevik.

Keep tryin,' though.

Pretty stupid theory, Comrade(ette). But then again Trumpybears cultivated base ain't the brightest bulbs in the box, many feel it's a victory when you guys claim he made a liberal cry.

Forum List

Back