Sock puppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1607294167161.jpg

I miss cereal killer.
The fact that the existance of sock puppets is openly acknowledged by staff means that this statement is obviously false, even as it is repeated time and time again.

Need a link... Got one?

We are CONSTANTLY screening for socks. Even BANNED members who in the past have been given amnesty are not allowed sock accounts. Most all of these rare amnesties have been done in the OPEN with their original names..

Don't KNOW what makes you repeat you this false allegation..

Got any SOCK suspicions? Contact mod staff...

My question is this: since you are definitely using your own discretion on whether or not to allow posters multiple accounts, what do you use to determine who gets one and who doesn't?

NOBODY -- repeat NOBODY ever gets a sock account with Mod Staff approval..

If you have evidence --- put it up. Otherwise STFU...
I do know two different mods have referred to Ben Thompson as a sock puppet, for instance, and even you have commented on the Ravi/Vallerie one.

I was just wondering how many there are.

The Ravi/Valerie thing is an FZ meme that's older than my license to mod.. Matter of fact, like a good little conspiracy nut -- one of 1st things I DID with Mod privileges was to see what real evidence of this there was..

Along with how many Ropey account socks there really were..

Have no idea what you're referring to with the other name. And HERE is not the place to sock hunt ON EXISTING MEMBERS.. Contact those mods "who told you that" and have them put me and AyeCantSeeYou in the convo PM..

That's IT?? After 3 or 4 whining threads that's what's bugging you Bunky?? The Ravi/Valerie farce from the FZ crowd?
Considering your track record with me, I have absolutely NO reason to ever believe a word you say.

Who is Bunky, though? That is not my user name, and it sounds suspiciously like a pejoritive. Also, what I you talking about when you say "3 or 4 whining threads?" This is the first thread I have started about sock puppets.

Might be the 1st one YOU started,.. Because Ropey paid you to do it.. LOL.. But there are 2 or 3 closed threads in this forum that you hijacked with the same unsubstantiated allegations about socks and moderators "allowing them" or "driving them"..

How successful do ya think I WOULD BE as a sock with a 25 yr trained "itchy CAPS finger??? EH???

Not saying you and Ropey are socks.. Just a pair of caped crusaders that aren't tethered to the ground very well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back