So Will Joe Biden Jump Into the Race? The New York Times says Maybe.

He'd be pretty high on my list if he did, but I don't know if he will.

I don't think he's got a shot, and I think he would agree with me.

I've always kind of liked Joe. Yes, he is gaffe prone, but he is also authentic, genuine, and real.

Ultimately, the voters have to like you. As I have said a number of times, whether you agree with Reagan, Clinton, Bush or Obama....they were likable guys. Joe has that....Hillary does not.

He'd be pretty high on my list if he did, but I don't know if he will.

I don't think he's got a shot, and I think he would agree with me.

I've always kind of liked Joe. Yes, he is gaffe prone, but he is also authentic, genuine, and real.

Ultimately, the voters have to like you. As I have said a number of times, whether you agree with Reagan, Clinton, Bush or Obama....they were likable guys. Joe has that....Hillary does not.

He's also, surprisingly enough, incredibly intelligent - particularly when it comes to international relations.

I don't care. I just love the thread title.

"The New York Times Says Maybe"

Thank you NYT for your informative journalism. I imagine some "journalist" sitting at his keyboard eating Cheetos in his boxers.

"He could be. I don't know. Maybe. I had nothing else to write about."

:lol:

117073_600.jpg

Biden will not move if he does not have a clear, believable reason to think HRC is leaving, willingly or not, the race.

It looks like the draft Joe Biden movement is in full swing. A story that came out about 50 minutes ago by the New York Times lays out the facts.

So what do you think? Does Joe enter the race?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/u...beach-vacation-wades-further-into-16-bid.html
It depends if Hillary goes down. The Democratic Establishment is waiting to see what the FBI comes up with. If Hillary is indicted, he'll be in.
I think Biden is already in. The democrats just don't want any blood on their hands when Hillary quits. They WANT Hillary supporters but the don't want Hillary.

I think Joe gets in sometime after Labor Day. I agree with Jake that Biden will need to feel the Democrat Party establishment is behind him and Clinton is basically done.

By all reports, Obama genuinely likes Biden, so the question is who does Obama trust to protect his legacy more.

I think Joe gets in sometime after Labor Day. I agree with Jake that Biden will need to feel the Democrat Party establishment is behind him and Clinton is basically done.

By all reports, Obama genuinely likes Biden, so the question is who does Obama trust to protect his legacy more.
And to use the power of the oval office to cover his ass.

"The middle class has been buried these past 4 years" Joe Biden 2012, describing the successes of an economy run on food stamps and unemployment

Joe is definitely known for his gaffes, but at this point Hillary is toxic. I wish more folks on the left would offer an opinion. Doc, to his credit did, and seems to like Biden. I think he is generally well liked in Democrat circles.

At this point, I think a poll gauging whether main line Democrats would prefer Biden or Hillary would be interesting. I still stand by my statement that Biden is likely to jump into the race after Labor Day. If he does, I think the Party will rally around him and give their full support.

The dems need Uncle Don't Touch Me There Joe to get in the race.

Ya know...when you google the phrase...."Joe Biden...don't touch me!"....you get dozens of these kinds of pictures. I guess Joe just loves the ladies.....:lol:

new_congress_senate.jpg
25C4E02600000578-2957480-image-a-55_1424199382094.jpg
Bidenlast%20(2).jpg
Touch7-3ef7f5b347d0e7f3b643f2468c1c712b.png
Screen-Shot-2012-09-09-at-4.59.50-PM-620x524.png

Okay....maybe this last one is fake. :D

e8b6b8ccd436f51e91c0eaf5effca84d.jpg

And the Bid crowd is ginning up the slander and libel suits in civil courts asking for injunctions with $10,000 penalities for each infraction thereafter. Go for it.

Forum List

Back