So why are fat women supposed to accepted but not fat men?

Sorry. I was addressing the OP about what media he comes across terms like BBW, queen size and voluptuous.

I'm actually pretty sure I know...

There are tons of dating sites geared toward fat women, are you serious?

Regardless, those terms exist because some guys are "into that."

And big giant butts too apparently! :dunno:

Even white boy's got to shout ;)

I guess if you're into swass. :D

Had to google that...

I like a little cushion for the pushin', but I don't wanna jump on a bouncy castle. I think that's pretty normal. Nature made women to be a bit softer than men.

There are tons of dating sites geared toward fat women, are you serious?

Had to google that...

I like a little cushion for the pushin', but I don't wanna jump on a bouncy castle. I think that's pretty normal. Nature made women to be a bit softer than men.

Of course, but I'm talking about Kim Kardashian sized butts. :lol: That bum is unnaturally large.

Had to google that...

Of course, but I'm talking about Kim Kardashian sized butts. :lol: That bum is unnaturally large.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it is literally unnatural. Like literally literally.

Had to google that...

That booty is great. Why people think its too big is beyond me.

Had to google that...

Probably the same reason why basketball sized tits are consider disproportionate but some freaks love them.

Had to google that...

Probably the same reason why basketball sized tits are consider disproportionate but some freaks love them.
Disproportionate is subjective. If its too big for you to handle you may want to look into a size enhancement or just be satisfied with women that look like preteens.

Honestly? Because fat men never whined about not being portrayed as beautiful. I never understood the whole thing, media uses beautiful people as models and actors, so what?

You never hear guys complaining that "hey, real men don't look like zac efron, that's an unrealistic stanard!" Or if they do, they should shut up.

Disproportionate is subjective. If its too big for you to handle you may want to look into a size enhancement or just be satisfied with women that look like preteens.
I don't disagree with the gist of your post, but contending that 'disproportionate is subjective' is along the lines of jungle bunny civilizations.

You're going to have to do a lot better than 'I'm a jungle bunny' defense.

I don't disagree with the gist of your post, but contending that 'disproportionate is subjective' is along the lines of jungle bunny civilizations.

Typically you cave monkeys ignore the dictionary and make up your own definitions even though your own language disagrees with you.

Had to google that...

She looks like a freak or a caricature. Her butt is fake. Lol! :lol: Okay, so you like women who look like caricatures or cartoons, cottage cheese and swass. We get it. :D Women who are normally proportioned do not look like preteens either. Some men prefer more petite and cute girls who look naturally beautiful.

You habe all these terms for big women like bbw and queen size and voluptuous but the big guy I'd just seen as gross. So why can't a big man be accepted but a woman with a "sagging foundation" is considered big and beautiful?

CBZ6OxJUIAEmNmy.jpg
sexy%2Bcurvy%2Bwomen%2Bbbw%2B%25287%2529.jpg

Typically you cave monkeys ignore the dictionary and make up your own definitions even though your own language disagrees with you.
There is a difference why you are lower class than I. Although you insist, in truth It has little to do with race.

You habe all these terms for big women like bbw and queen size and voluptuous but the big guy I'd just seen as gross. So why can't a big man be accepted but a woman with a "sagging foundation" is considered big and beautiful?

Sorry...you have been watching too much "Ellen" on the TV. Fat women are disgusting pigs. They are also mentally unstable cripples which is why they are fat in the first place.

The only good thing about fat people in general is that they are repulsive which limits their breeding opportunities which is how it should be.

CBZ6OxJUIAEmNmy.jpg
sexy%2Bcurvy%2Bwomen%2Bbbw%2B%25287%2529.jpg

The cottage cheese has been edited out. :D Also, the woman's waist in the one immediately above??? Come on! Lol! You cannot use professional photos as accurate representations of what people look like. MOST fatter women have ripples and wrinkles and rolls and cottage cheese.

Are you fat and nasty?

This is a more accurate representation of most overweight women. An untouched photo.

zzMIprH.jpg

I don't know if you can categorize anyone as what "most overweight" people look like. It varioes so much from a few pounds to morbidly obese. And women DO catch flack for a few pounds.

Jennifer Lawrence and Lady Gaga have both been called fat in some public forums and venues.

Forum List

Back