So WHO Do We Believe? Portland Mayor or Trump?

Re: B.Kidd brains(?): Illiteracy is not smart:
"Since this continues to be widely circulated and believed, let's break this down factually," Wheeler wrote on Twitter. "Concerning the recent protests: There were no orders to police to stand-down. No 'handcuffs' placed on them."

This afternoon, Police Chief Danielle Outlaw opened a press conference by confirming that Wheeler had issued no such order for the June 30 protests.

"Occupy Portland" is an illiterate event, devoid of basis in law enforcement!
"Suppose a televised Los Angeles police pursuit--an evening news event every so often. Los Angeles County police know enough to pull back and to not incite the driver to destructive behavior. The arrests tend to then happen after the driver being pursued has stopped the car. That being a law enforcement strategy--then actually munitions deployments do not happen, and passing cars do not explode on the freeways."

"Occupy Portland" further endangered the uninvolved locals! "Occupy Portland," is about illiterates, doing policing--comparing and contrasting!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 25: 14-30, RNC model for even Convention Planning!)

Trump has a lengthy, well documented record of lying. Who can believe anything he says now?
It seems to me he has a record of being right most of the time whike the democrats are a bunch of lying assholes who'd say or do anything to keep their place at the tit, leeching off of the public.

Seems to me your evaluation is a bit...whacked. As an FYI, my state is hard core pro-Trump, with a large proportion sucking off the public tit as you put it. Funny how that works.
Well it seems to me that you have pure shit for brains. Funny how that works. I live in California so try to tell me who sucks the tit. I do have eyes and ears and a functioning brain to process the information.
California sends more tax dollars out than it receives. So what's your point?

The Governors need to do a better job protecting the cities. A feckless response just gives “justification“ to President Trump to take action. In addition, federal police have the responsibility to protect federal property. Period

That being said, an autocratic response from the WH is repugnant to the concept of federalism. “Not doing enough” based on the Presidents POV is not an excuse to encroach upon state governments.
The amount of violence claimed to be occurring isn't. That's what we need to understand.

I keep hearing the Cult45 folks screeching “America is burning! Portland is burning!”, then I readthe demonstrations are occurring in a space 2 blocks by 4 blocks, and nothing is burning down. My sister in law, who lives there confirmed the hyperbole.

And you wonder why we can’t believe anything Trumpists say? We are are seeing the authoritarian jackboot of the fascist far right emerging as people willingly give up rights. Correction, that is giving up the rights of others.

Meanwhile, when armed protesters attempted to force their way into the Michigan State House..not a peep.

This is political theatre and dangerous at that. Whether you are protesting the wearing of masks or racism in policing, it is our right as Americans.

of course that stops short of rioting or armed intimidation of our lawmakers. Cult45 has created the fiction that these protests are by far violent (controlled by Antifa) and need to forceably quelled as a way of attacking his political opposition in an election year. That is what comes down to.

Trump is saying he is sending forces into (only Dem controlled) cities, to stop violent crime. Yet crime rates and crimes are a complicated thing, driven largely by poverty, joblessness, loss of opportunities. Mayors have said if you want to help crime, here’s how, and provided a list. But Trump wants to play out his thuggish authoritarian impulses and use the military against American citizens. Very very dangerous. Not to mention, what exactly are they going to do to effect crime rates?

Everyone should be very worried .... but we are so divided we cant see it.
Indeed. Well said.

The Mayor IN Portland and who was Actually There?

Before the feds arrived, the situation was contained,” Wheeler said.

"PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Protesters in this liberal, predominantly white city have taken to the streets peacefully every day for more than five weeks to decry police brutality. But violence by smaller groups is dividing the movement and drawing complaints that some white demonstrators are co-opting the moment.

As the Portland protests enter a second month, they have shifted on several nights from the city’s downtown core to a historically Black neighborhood in North Portland that’s already buckling under the effects of white gentrification and has the most to gain — or lose — from the outrage in the streets.

Late last week, some protesters barricaded the doors to a police precinct a half-block from Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and set fire to the building, which also houses Black-owned businesses, including an Ethiopian restaurant and a barber’s school.

Two nights later, a potluck at a park in the heart of the Black community morphed into another violent clash with police, who unleashed tear gas to quell the crowd of several hundred people.

Does 2 months of violence sound like 'contained' to you? Does barricading police in a building, setting it on fire, and attempting to burn them alive sound like 'contained' to you? If so, you are most definitely a snowflake!

There's the answer to your question - The Portland mayor is a PROVEN f*cking liar.

The above article was written on 3 JULY, but don't let that stop you ignorant gullible sheep from believing another incompetent, lying POS liberal mayor who has surrendered their city to domestic terrorists and betrayed / abandoned law-abiding citizens while doing so.

Isn't this asshole the same one who tried to JOIN the protestors & he ended up getting booed, told to
GTFO, and he and his security detail had to pretty much 'fight' their way out?

The mayor. I'm going to be Cpt. Obvious and inform the trump supporters here of the fact that republicans are protesting too.

We should all, regardless of politics be alarmed by this.

...Deployment of this clandestine force, answerable only to the president, is manifestly unconstitutional. Our Constitution protects the rights of the accused. Trump’s forces are arresting peaceful protestors without warrants or probable cause, in some instances spiriting them away to places unknown. Our First Amendment guarantees the rights of free speech, petition and assembly. Trump’s forces are arresting and beating his political critics. Our federalist system prohibits the federal government from policing the streets where, as here, state and local authorities are equipped to preserve domestic tranquility and have not been demonstrably overwhelmed. Trump’s forces are usurping state prerogatives.

Three pages in you PROGS figure it out yet? Course not, OP was an ignorant thread to start. Somehow cause and effect is well-above most of them. Somehow words speak more than actions to all of them.

LOL You Republicans be funny!
You NEVER explain your reasoning.
You guys going to believe Trump "just because."

THIS is why you should NOT have power.

You never defend your point. I don't believe either, I believe the reports coming from the media. There is rioting, the federal government has every right to protect the federal buildings and that is it.

The mayor of Portland is an idiot in not protecting law abiding citizens. The riots need to be throttled in, businesses are losing millions of dollars, law abiding citizens are paying millions in tax dollars in fixing the damages. The mayor doesn't seem to realize he was elected to serve everyone, not lawbreakers.

At this point I really don’t care I say let Portland burn and don’t give them any federal money to clean up the mess. The local leadership seems fine with letting mobs destroy the city so I say burn baby burn.

Elections have consequences right? Let the tax payers in that city deal with it.

hmmm...with that view in mind, we taxpayers should not have had to pay for Houston’s flood damages, multiple times in a row, since it was largely caused by that cities piss poor construction codes. Let the city pay for it. But we already know that Trump, once again setting an ever lower bar, has attempted to politicize aid.

You ready to have your mind blown? I 1,000% agree. I guess where you live there are things in your community that those funds would be better spent on. So yes, Texas should also have to pay for it's own mess.

I don’t believe anything trump says.
I was just talking to him, and he said it would be a really, really bad thing if you were to go outside right now, find a brick or large rock, and then bash it against your skull repeatedly until you have some sense knocked into you.

“Before the feds arrived, the situation was contained,” Wheeler said. “The nightly violence had dissipated. We were seeing smaller crowds. The energy had gone out of those crowds. And then they showed up, the entire thing blew up.” Wheeler added, “This was created directly by the Trump administration.”

Wheeler also described what he’d witnessed the night before while he was in the crowd.

“I saw firsthand last night, the indiscriminate use of tear gas and other munitions,” Wheeler said, “and it had no effect except really angering people and frustrating people, and now they’re outraged.”

Wheeler also claimed that the city of Portland is under siege, and that Trump sent agents in for the sole purpose of causing chaos.

“The president is using these federal forces as his own personal militia, I believe for the purpose of political grandstanding. He’s doing this.” Wheeler said. “He's creating the chaos in Democratically controlled cities so, ironically, he can point to the chaos and then say, ‘Look, those Democratically controlled cities are in chaos and I, and only I, can stop the chaos.’ I think this is abhorrent and it's a clear political stunt.”

Or the President hiding in the White House who is a KNOWN Liar?

“We’ve been very, very strong,” Trump said, “and we have Mayor Weyland [sic], who I think is also, he’s also the police commissioner as I understand it.” “Wheeler,” Hannity corrected. “Uh, Mayor Wheeler. And he’s—he made a fool out of himself. He wanted to be among the people, so he went into the crowd, and they knocked the hell out of him. That was the end of him. So it was pretty, uh, pretty pathetic.”

I'd believe ANYONE but Trump 95% of the time.

Considering the fact that Trump lies about everything all the time, only a fool or an idiot would bet money on Trump as being the truthteller in any dispute.

“Before the feds arrived, the situation was contained,” Wheeler said. “The nightly violence had dissipated. We were seeing smaller crowds. The energy had gone out of those crowds. And then they showed up, the entire thing blew up.” Wheeler added, “This was created directly by the Trump administration.”

Wheeler also described what he’d witnessed the night before while he was in the crowd.

“I saw firsthand last night, the indiscriminate use of tear gas and other munitions,” Wheeler said, “and it had no effect except really angering people and frustrating people, and now they’re outraged.”

Wheeler also claimed that the city of Portland is under siege, and that Trump sent agents in for the sole purpose of causing chaos.

“The president is using these federal forces as his own personal militia, I believe for the purpose of political grandstanding. He’s doing this.” Wheeler said. “He's creating the chaos in Democratically controlled cities so, ironically, he can point to the chaos and then say, ‘Look, those Democratically controlled cities are in chaos and I, and only I, can stop the chaos.’ I think this is abhorrent and it's a clear political stunt.”

“We’ve been very, very strong,” Trump said, “and we have Mayor Weyland [sic], who I think is also, he’s also the police commissioner as I understand it.” “Wheeler,” Hannity corrected. “Uh, Mayor Wheeler. And he’s—he made a fool out of himself. He wanted to be among the people, so he went into the crowd, and they knocked the hell out of him. That was the end of him. So it was pretty, uh, pretty pathetic.”

The Mayor has allowed this to go on for months, then the protesters made the mistake or calculated move to go after federal property, or keep going at it, and got a response.

Unlike the local cops, the feds aren't having their hands tied behind their backs.

The major had everything under control?? What a load of horse shit. One should ask the businesses how under control he has shit.

The Feds are there to protect FEDERAL buildings. Hope the rest of the city burns to the ground. No businesses. No jobs. Lets see how the idiots who voted that idiot in like that.

The Mayor has allowed this to go on for months, then the protesters made the mistake or calculated move to go after federal property, or keep going at it, and got a response.

Unlike the local cops, the feds aren't having their hands tied behind their backs.

The major had everything under control?? What a load of horse shit. One should ask the businesses how under control he has shit.

The Feds are there to protect FEDERAL buildings. Hope the rest of the city burns to the ground. No businesses. No jobs. Lets see how the idiots who voted that idiot in like that.

Video about Portland riots by Portland local news
<iframe width="661" height="403" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="661" height="403" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The sheer amount of grafitti shows the lawlessness.

And one video doesn't prove anything.

My video is MORE than I have seen from all the denial you Republicans have.
Denial, denial and more denial. That's all you've got so far.
Oh and LOTS of name calling., Can't forget that...

My video is MORE than I have seen from all the denial you Republicans have.
Denial, denial and more denial. That's all you've got so far.
Oh and LOTS of name calling., Can't forget that...

Again that grafitti got there itself? those fires lit themselves? it was who trying to break into that back door of the courthouse repeatedly?

With all due respect, Koala...why would anyone believe what the Mayor of Portland is selling? They've had riots there for something like 54 days in a row and it's getting worse not better! The mob has now decided that they need to burn down the Federal Courthouse and they gather each night with that goal in mind. Wheeler went down there to try and ingratiate himself with the anarchists and they turned on him. If he hadn't had a five man security detail surrounding him he probably would have gotten his ass kicked! This is yet ANOTHER Democratic leader who has lost control of his city!

With all due respect, Koala...why would anyone believe what the Mayor of Portland is selling? They've had riots there for something like 54 days in a row and it's getting worse not better! The mob has now decided that they need to burn down the Federal Courthouse and they gather each night with that goal in mind. Wheeler went down there to try and ingratiate himself with the anarchists and they turned on him. If he hadn't had a five man security detail surrounding him he probably would have gotten his ass kicked! This is yet ANOTHER Democratic leader who has lost control of his city!

If they wanted to burn it down, they've had 54 days to do it.
Trump has had 54 to try and calm things down, but all he ahs done is stir things up.
Wheeler said things had calmed down until Trump's stormtroopers arrived.
Part of the mayhem could easily have been caused by far right Boogaloo or Proud Boys.

You keep saying it's BLM or Antifa, but so far you've had NO PROOF of anything.

My video had a BLM guy with a bullhorn trying to calm everyone down, then he got shot by the feds.

That's a simple question right, I'll explain why Trump is right....

1. Wheeler is a PROG. Right off the bat he's speaks PROG and PROG-speak is emotionally triggered twisted logic.

2. It's already established he and he PROG-Governor allowed the situation to get out of control. How all of the sudden was he able to manage things because daddy came to save the day? To Wheeler five minutes of no reports within eye-view is "contained".

3. It's possible turmoil was reduced because Trump was intervening, he doesn't spoil and pamper PROGS like parents pamper spoiled rotten young children, that trait belongs to PROGS. If someone tells you Trump's coming and serious, you figure it might cause some disbursement?

4. PROGS don't know what "indiscriminately" means. After all, they adore playing on races only to project discrimination.

5. PROGS lie, and it's election time making it worse. Say you have 100 "peaceful protesters" (i.e., dumbshits) for every 2 thugs/anarchists over a few blocks. All are disrupting everything, and shits getting destroyed. This is fucking reality, understand? So the police/military take it back (AS THEY SHOULD) and march down a street with plenty of warning move your fucking ass. But you're too fucking stupid or pig-headed to take them seriously, you're more in it for a story, personal satisfaction, heroics, a emotional or agenda, or you're dumb as a rock. Result.............

PROG-head Wheeler tells tall-tales how innocent "peaceful protesters" and he were gassed unprovoked. Stick a stick up his ass, he's fucking liar, he's a PROG, PROG cities are a DISASTER and remember in November.

I have PROG-family in Seattle right. Nice people, I'm easy to get along with. Well, yesterday they didn't think to kindly of the "peaceful protest" routines because one of their establishments was destroyed and they couldn't understand why. PROG-assault on country and humanity calls that justice, they just won't come out and say it.
Remember in November. The Democrat party must be destroyed, and that's just half the battle.

I’ll explain to you and the rest of Trump followers why Trump is very wrong.
Your 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
Sending these Federal Officers is a good example of totalitarianism. Trump send these forces with no coordination or approval with the governors and mayors. Arresting people without ID and placed them in an unmarked vehicles is almost the equivalent of KIDNAPPING. Do you see the difference?
There are no impotent GOPs that support Trump. Judge Napolitano from Fox even explain its unlawful and unconstitutional.

Andrew Napolitano slammed federal agents’ use of excessive force as “unlawful, unconstitutional and harmful.”

Agree. Do you think sending these Federal agents will solve the problems? Actually protesters are getting bigger and bolder. I do not support violence and civil unrest. And I’m not sure how/what/why is the solutions. This country is in the middle of 2 crisis. The Coronavirus crisis and racism/police brutalities.

That said. Do you think Trump tweeting WHITE POWER and repeatedly mentioned KUNG FLU in his rallies help solve the crisis? Here is a good example of how Trump encourage racism against Americans.

The man told the family to “go back to whatever f—ing Asian country you’re from” during the tirade.
Lofthouse stares at the camera before grinning. He then raises his hand with an extended middle finger. A voice from outside of the camera’s field of view tells the man to leave.
Trump’s going to f— you,” the man tells the family, referring to President Trump, who has repeatedly expressed anti-immigrant views and used racist language against Asians when referring to the coronavirus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back