So while we're busy defending Ukraine, Americans are being kidnapped right across the southern border

I care as little about Russia as I do Ukraine. Neither one of them are my problem.
Jesus, talking to trumpers is like talking to a 3 year old...a stupid three year old.

So why the fuck did you include Ukraine in your title?

The Food and Drug Administration approved late last year CSL Behring’s hemophilia B gene therapy Hemgenix, a one-off infusion that costs $3.5 million a dose, making it the world’s most expensive drug.

It should have never been approved.

World’s Most Expensive Drug Revives Push for New Payment Models

If these are our options we need to do this another way. Free college for students who then work to develop new drugs for the public.
Why should it not have been approved? Does it save lives? If so, why would you not want it developed and brought to market? Now, as for free college for students, that's not going to do much to lower the cost of developing new drugs.

It's all about volume. The more people that can afford a drug, the lower the cost for everyone. Sometimes things are worth the effort, even a lot of effort.

I'd ask why four Americans had to cross the border to get medicine, given how wonderful our health care system supposedly is.

But you go to another country, you take your chances.

They didn't. They crossed the border so the woman could get a tummy tuck at a discounted rate, but like usual, you run your mouth without having all the facts, end up looking like an ass, and do it all over again because you incapable of learning.

Two now dead.

Mexico is a good place to avoid.

5 of the 10 cities IN THE WORLD with highest homicide rates, are in Mexico.

Let that sink in.

Depends what part. I spent a whole month in Mexico two years ago and had no problem with anyone. The part near our border is the most dangerous. The southern part is safer than most American cities.

I went to Matamoros alot in the early 2000's.
These victims were only about 3 blocks in from the border bridge which is still considered the tourist district when encountering paramilitary cartel checkpoint.
I don't buy the media lie that the victim's were mistakenly thought to be Haitian drug smugglers. Even Haitians aren't stupid enough to compete with the Gulf Cartel.

They were stupid to even set foot in Mexico
They were about 15 feet over the border! Okay, that's an exaggeration, but if you look at a map that was being shown with this story, you can't even see the border, it's so close!

I think these were women, too: one seems to have been getting a facelift (much cheaper in Mexico) and three friends. They've just now been recovered, two dead, one shot in the leg, one uninjured.

Seriously, when this sort of thing happened back when we had an actual government, they sent in Black Jack Pershing with regular troops! Now they won't do nothing, as usual. Just have a pity party for the Mexican murderers.

Is this really a problem? I mean our illustrious President has been told about this, but his press secretary has declined to answer questions. Maybe President Joe will trade them some drug cartel members we have in exchange for those kidnapped Americans?

"The four Americans kidnapped in Mexico had crossed over the border to get medicine, the Mexican president revealed Monday, as new details emerged about the moment they were taken.

The US citizens came from Texas before they got caught in the crossfire and were abducted, officials said. At least one Mexican citizen was killed in the broad daylight shooting...

...The four were riding in a white minivan with North Carolina license before getting shot on Friday shortly after they entered the dangerous city of Matamoros in Tamaulipas from Brownsville, Texas, the FBI San Antonio Division office said Sunday...

..The identities of the four kidnapped victims were not revealed as of Monday afternoon, but a Mexican official told Reuters that three men and one woman were taken..."

Kidnapped Americans crossed border to buy medicine: Mexican president

mexico-kidnapping-002.jpg
Xiden can't keep Americans safe.....

They were about 15 feet over the border! Okay, that's an exaggeration, but if you look at a map that was being shown with this story, you can't even see the border, it's so close!

I think these were women, too: one seems to have been getting a facelift (much cheaper in Mexico) and three friends. They've just now been recovered, two dead, one shot in the leg, one uninjured.

Seriously, when this sort of thing happened back when we had an actual government, they sent in Black Jack Pershing with regular troops! Now they won't do nothing, as usual. Just have a pity party for the Mexican murderers.
I have no sympathy for American tourists in Mexico

They are just begging for it

I have no sympathy for American tourists in Mexico

They are just begging for it
My daughter-in-law goes to a dentist there and also gets over-the-counter medications we aren't allowed to get here because of the American Doctor Cartel, like antibiotics. She may have to rethink all that: really too dangerous. People are crazy to go to Mexico.

This new younger generation of Cartel members is like having Isis right over our border!
Some have taken videos of themselves taking a bite of their victim's hearts. It doesn't get any more hardcore than this!!

I'd ask why four Americans had to cross the border to get medicine, given how wonderful our health care system supposedly is.

But you go to another country, you take your chances.
Or they could be looking for experimental medication that the unelected bureaucrats at the FDA hasn't or will not approve.

Forum List

Back