So where was the MSM when Obama actually tells Russians: After my election I have more flexibility,"

OK, what was that conversation about...
Golfing? Fanboys like yourself are pitiful…
Try reading the entire conversation and maybe you will know, but after 4 years, who cares. Obama left office with a 60% approval rating. Lets see if Rump can do 1/2 of that
Only reason we have Trump is because of Obama… Elections have consequences
President Obama did a fine job. What was Bush's approval when he left office? In fact, what was Rumps approval when he entered office?
Like a said there would be no trump there was not an Obama… Elections have consequences. The American people seeing that hope and change was a load of shit…
No just your kind
Know what "hope and change" resulted in…

election-2016-county-map.png
and he loses by 3 million votes
And? We don't let liberals run the country. The EC is how we do things here.
The same EC that you whined about and cried about when Obama was President?
Huh? You make stupid allegations and support them with insults. Like a five year old.

Dang, even for Trump snowflakes, this is pathetic.

Obama was president. Presidents are allowed to talk about policy with foreign leaders.

The Trump snowflakes are so damn stupid and corrupt, they don't see the difference between a president talking about policy with foreign leaders, and private citizens doing it.

What was that little cupcake? Here is prima facie evidence of obummer colluding with the russki's to do something, or in obummers case nothing which allowed his master pootin to take over the Crimea. See how that works asshat? obummer did pootins bidding by doing NOTHING.

Did the MSM even ask Big Ears about that exchange?

Now imagine if Trump did that?

If only lefties would stop being dupes.
Bitch, Trump did worse...listen, fool stop being so gotdamn stupid, you are an embarrassment to the white trash, you represent here.

How, he's only been President a month, we haven't heard a recording of Trump talking to the most terrible Russians.
Oh since you seam to know the answers, can you show the proof of the Russians election interference, or will you just call me a name just like every liberal.
I'm waiting for a very detailed answer of the evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There will be proof, but can you wait till the investigation is completed?

Could you wait also till you see the proof. Innocent till proven guilty, does that ring a bell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awkward silence after Pelosi asked if she’s ever met with Russians
After Nancy Pelosi accused Republicans of “splitting hairs” over Jeff Sessions’ reported meetings with the Russian ambassador, she did the very same thing when she was asked a similar question.

“You’ve been in Congress a little bit and you’re in leadership, have you ever met with the Russian ambassador?” Politico reporter Jake Sherman asked Pelosi on Friday.

After an awkwardly long silence, Pelosi answered, “Not with this Russian ambassador, no,” before quickly trying to move on.

Is it normal to meet with ambassadors?” Sherman asked.

“Yeah,” Pelosi responded.
VIDEO: Awkward silence after Pelosi asked if she's ever met with Russians - The American Mirror

Pelosi herself has had contact with key Russian officials while serving in Congress. In 2007, Pelosi, then-Speaker of the House of Representatives, held a hearing with Russian officials during which Konstantin I. Kosachev, who was at the time the Chairman of the Committee on International Affairs of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, presented Pelosi with a gift.

During that hearing, Pelosi expressed her desire to go to Russia and vist the Duma in Russia. Then she shook hands with members of the Russian deligation and exchanged gifts with Kosachev. In 2017, Kosachev said that “Russophobia” was a pandemic in Donald Trump’s administration.

Additionally, in 2008, Pelosi attend Group of Eight (G8) meeting in Hiroshima, Japan where she posed for a picture with Boris Gryzlov of Russia, who at the time was the Speaker of Russia’s State Duma.

Pelosi’s History of Meeting with Russian Officials & Exchanging Gifts with Them | Need To Know Network

The Dems have villified Russia to get at Trump. Amazing Shumer actually met with the now villainous Vladimir Putin in the past, otherwise as according to the butt hurt Dems over Hillary's loss he is this huge new villain that America can no longer trust, and all because Putin supported a conservative in this election?...... LOL. Is Putin a conservative or a liberal in his thinking ? Hey, we don't have the Patten or copyright to conservatism or liberalism in the world, so world leaders might support in another country a conservative over a liberal in hopes to deal with that person in like minded matters that do affect world affairs significantly when it comes to harmony, security and safety in the world. Nuclear weapons is at the top of that list, and nuclear safety throughout the world is crucial to the world's survival in peace together.

\What was that little cupcake? Here is prima facie evidence of obummer colluding with the russki's to do something, or in obummers case nothing which allowed his master pootin to take over the Crimea. See how that works asshat? obummer did pootins bidding by doing NOTHING.

We know Obama slammed Putin with sanctions that reamed Russia hard. Hence, it takes a seriously stupid and dishonest 'tard to claim "Obama did nothing."

And we know Putin did not help Obama in any way with his election, hence you look doubly retarded.

In contrast, we know at this point of six Trump campaign people who were talking with the Russians before the election. And most of them had no business talking to the Russians at all.

And we know the Russians were interfering with the elections.

Hence, someone who isn't a GOP rumpswab would be saying "Hell yes, appoint an independent counsel now, investigate the hell out of everyone involved."

You'll no doubt find some reason as to why that's an awful thing. After all, Russian election rigging is nothing compared to, say, improper use of an email server. People need to get their priorities straight.

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time -
"particularly with missile defense" - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
"I understand your message about space," replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," said Medvedev, Putin's protégé and long considered number two in Moscow's power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.
Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

So here is what a Google search shows as how the MSM handled that campaign comment to the Russians!

View attachment 115195
you clearly suck at googling.

you clearly suck!

google "overloading a lexisnexis search". hahahaha

you are either a very clumsy liar or a very clumsy oaf. you overloaded your search string and drew a comparison to a current news topic.

if you have a memory, a functioning brain, and a capability to use a search function, then you will notice that the MSM did fully report on Obama's hot mic issue.

but you are a full-blown retard, so there is that.

bon appetit.

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time -
"particularly with missile defense" - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
"I understand your message about space," replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," said Medvedev, Putin's protégé and long considered number two in Moscow's power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.
Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

So here is what a Google search shows as how the MSM handled that campaign comment to the Russians!

View attachment 115195
you clearly suck at googling.

you clearly suck!

google "overloading a lexisnexis search". hahahaha

you are either a very clumsy liar or a very clumsy oaf. you overloaded your search string and drew a comparison to a current news topic.

if you have a memory, a functioning brain, and a capability to use a search function, then you will notice that the MSM did fully report on Obama's hot mic issue.

but you are a full-blown retard, so there is that.

bon appetit.
. Fully reported on it, but what did anyone do about it ?? Drop the ball on it is what they did, but of course Obama the untouchable got away with just about anything because he was this so called "Historic black President" who could do no wrong. Hillary would have been the same, and that would have been the next big mistake this nation would make in all of this idiotic Identity politics.

Forum List

Back