So where is the same treatment??? Harris wipes her hand...Pence wipes his nose!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Coronavirus tsar Mike Pence wipes nose before shaking hands with top doctors at virus press conference Vice president appointed to lead administration's response to US outbreak​

But where is the same attention when Harris does this?
She shakes the President of South Korea's hands... BUT THEN wipes her hand off on her skirt!

HOW racist!!!

More importantly where is the MSM on this?
When Pence wiped his nose??? Google results 3,570,000! BUT
Harris wipes her hand ? Google search? ZERO!
Again biased MSM!!!

Attachments

• harriswipeshand.png
    harriswipeshand.png
    452 KB · Views: 24
I hope you understand but most of you critics of me...WON'T... I was feigning outrage regarding Harris racist display of wiping her hand after shaking the Asian's hand!

Have you checked to see if they have clean undies on also?
You missed the point entirely. Where was the "racist" shouts when Harris "wipes her hand" from the MSM... but Pence wipes his nose? Over 3 million results! Again the biased MSM at work!

You missed the point entirely. Where was the "racist" shouts when Harris "wipes her hand" from the MSM... but Pence wipes his nose? Over 3 million results! Again the biased MSM at work!
I've had sweaty palms from being nervous and wiped them on my pants or shook hands with people with sweaty palms it has nothing to do with race-herpa derpa. Wiping yer nose without a hanky is a faux pas, especially when you are going to shake hands, why not shank yer hands down yer pants and scratch yer huevos before shaking hands and see the reaction..

F-Pence, no ones gonna defend his weak ass. Harris doesn't look like she knows what she's doing.

Well if that is racist then why would she even shake his hand. She appears to initiate it. It is a stretch to call it racist. Who knows maybe the guy had sweaty palms. Maybe she had sweaty palms. She is on the world stage now and it will take some time to get use to it.

Handshake is one of those things where I usually do not do it unless the guy or woman sticks his hand out.

She should have did the bump. Then again that might have be considered racist. What she did is not racist.

I've had sweaty palms from being nervous and wiped them on my pants or shook hands with people with sweaty palms it has nothing to do with race-herpa derpa. Wiping yer nose without a hanky is a faux pas, especially when you are going to shake hands, why not shank yer hands down yer pants and scratch yer huevos before shaking hands and see the reaction..
Ah... but you miss the point!
Where are the millions of Harris' faux pas articles as they did with Pence?
OH wait... the following attachment MEANS nothing right???

MSMdonations.png

F-Pence, no ones gonna defend his weak ass. Harris doesn't look like she knows what she's doing.
I agree about Pence... weak ass for sure. The point though is how the MSM treats GOP vs.. Dems and as many RINOs are wont to do, they just go along, i.e. Pence,etc. but Trump and millions of people like me and evidently you see completely through the MSM biased news and that's what I was illustrating.

I agree about Pence... weak ass for sure. The point though is how the MSM treats GOP vs.. Dems and as many RINOs are wont to do, they just go along, i.e. Pence,etc. but Trump and millions of people like me and evidently you see completely through the MSM biased news and that's what I was illustrating.

I see you point and this is where people should go after anti-TRUMPers like Cheney and Kinzinger for response on the double standard of coverage.

You are right about shaking hands AFTER you do your (by the way it's spelled "your" not 'yer" but I guess that's not important to you...) pants activity. No question. I think though it is poor diplomatically to wipe your hands after you shake an Asian's hands. Does she do that with her black participants?
Again, that is totally a racist action from my perspective.

I'm very curious if the MSM picks up on Harris wiping her hand after shaking the Korean President. I'm pretty confident they won't but boy... if that had been Trump????

Media rulebook for Dems - How to spin everything positive or blame Republicans

Media rulebook For Reps - How to spin everything negative or give the credit to Dems

Well if that is racist then why would she even shake his hand. She appears to initiate it. It is a stretch to call it racist. Who knows maybe the guy had sweaty palms. Maybe she had sweaty palms. She is on the world stage now and it will take some time to get use to it.

Handshake is one of those things where I usually do not do it unless the guy or woman sticks his hand out.

She should have did the bump. Then again that might have be considered racist. What she did is not racist.
OH I agree with you! It wasn't racist any more than what Trump said in Charlottesville but again... the MAJOR point is biased MSM! But you know people who defend Biden/Harris and have TDS have YET to explain the attached. You really don't think the MSM has given Biden/Harris a huge pass?
Consider the below in conjunction with this FACT:
Biden received less negative media coverage than any president on record while Trump received most:
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden’s first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
  • Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%),
  • George W. Bush (28%),
  • Barack Obama (20%), and
  • Donald Trump (62%) all saw more negative coverage than Biden

MSMdonations.png

Forum List

Back