So where are the headlines... MSM: "Hunter Biden to get $75,000 to $500,000..."

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A gallery owner who struck an arrangement to sell Hunter Biden's paintings says the individual pieces of art could go for anywhere from $75,000 to $500,000 each, The Washington Post reports.
White House officials came to an unprecedented agreement with the gallery that allows Hunter, President Joe Biden's eldest son, to earn a living from his art while not knowing who buys his paintings.

Who will be subsidizing Hunter folks? Democrat party? Bezos? Zuckerberg? Russians? Chinese?

Really... but the biggest issue is where is the MSM in this?
A google search of the news for Hunter Biden to get $75,000 to $500,000
1,150 news results.

Really? Where is the MSM? Hunter has never been an artist. Yet he will get $75,000 to $500,000 for his first painting?
Really? What is even more surprising is the acceptance by the MSM and idiots that believe the MSM!

A leftist money laundering scheme that gets millions into Joe Biden's hands through his
addict, racist son's "art work".

I applaud the ingenuity and condemn the utterly base and criminal reality of this scam.

It would be interesting to see who is putting $75, 000 to a half a million dollars out to buy
a painting from this horrible waste of skin, Hunter Biden.

A gallery owner who struck an arrangement to sell Hunter Biden's paintings says the individual pieces of art could go for anywhere from $75,000 to $500,000 each, The Washington Post reports.
White House officials came to an unprecedented agreement with the gallery that allows Hunter, President Joe Biden's eldest son, to earn a living from his art while not knowing who buys his paintings.

Who will be subsidizing Hunter folks? Democrat party? Bezos? Zuckerberg? Russians? Chinese?

Really... but the biggest issue is where is the MSM in this?
A google search of the news for Hunter Biden to get $75,000 to $500,000
1,150 news results.

Really? Where is the MSM? Hunter has never been an artist. Yet he will get $75,000 to $500,000 for his first painting?
Really? What is even more surprising is the acceptance by the MSM and idiots that believe the MSM!
The Biden Organization: Bigger scammers than the Trump family.

healthmyths when there are zero consequences democrat crime families don't even try to hide their actions anymore . Who needs a Clinton foundation when you have hunter Picasso Biden on your team . By the way , how much money is the old Clinton Foundation raking in these days? I would bet not so much since they don't get much play for the pay .

Why was Trump investigated for "emoluments" and the Xidens are not being investigated?
Maybe after the 2022 elections we can have a few impeachment trials for Joe's failure to protect the southern border and selling his office?
Because Dem that's why. Shows you just how phony all the Dem faux rage was about Trump. Dems got their feelings hurt when Trump crushed them like a bug in 2016 then called Pelosi a 3rd rate politician so they witch hunted him for 4 years.

They replaced the story with "Trump's daughter begged him to intervene". The media has dropped all pretense about being fair and balanced while they have become the propaganda arm of the Biden administration.

They replaced the story with "Trump's daughter begged him to intervene". The media has dropped all pretense about being fair and balanced while they have become the propaganda arm of the Biden administration.
Her comments are just her trying to clean up her image for future political opportunity. She's daddy's girl all the way. Nobody is swayed. Like any Trumper, she cannot be trusted to put country before family, unless the family finds a way to permanently control the country.

Her comments are just her trying to clean up her image for future political opportunity. She's daddy's girl all the way. Nobody is swayed. Like any Trumper, she cannot be trusted to put country before family, unless the family finds a way to permanently control the country.
Got any proof for that partisan Trump bullshit?
We have Hunter's laptop and a real whistleblower (Bobulinsky) to prove the Xidens are crooks.

We have Hunter's laptop and a real whistleblower (Bobulinsky) to prove the Xidens are crooks.
Just the news covering her since the beginning of his campaign. She is definitely daddy's girl. He is real impressed with her looks and body, saying he would date her himself if she wasn't his daughter.
1626555660868.png

Sounded sick at the time, but would not be surprised if it was sick much of the time.
I don't know what you think Hunter is running for, but I would not vote for him, either, if it makes you feel any better.
I am not trying to pick on Ivanka, I would not vote for anybody that supported trump two weeks after the election as they cannot be trusted and do not have the country's best interests at heart or even coming close 2nd to their personal interest.

People vote for Trump's agenda. Not for Trump per se.
Do you people purposely miss the point because it's more fun, more divisive, more addicting
to act otherwise?

I will be voting for Ron DeSantis when the presidentials roll around.
Even if Trump runs again, which I doubt.

Just the news covering her since the beginning of his campaign. She is definitely daddy's girl. He is real impressed with her looks and body, saying he would date her himself if she wasn't his daughter.
View attachment 513949
Sounded sick at the time, but would not be surprised if it was sick much of the time.
I don't know what you think Hunter is running for, but I would not vote for him, either, if it makes you feel any better.
I am not trying to pick on Ivanka, I would not vote for anybody that supported trump two weeks after the election as they cannot be trusted and do not have the country's best interests at heart or even coming close 2nd to their personal interest.
she is a knock out…but what does that after to do with the xiden’s laundering money and this story?

People vote for Trump's agenda. Not for Trump per se.
Do you people purposely miss the point because it's more fun, more divisive, more addicting
to act otherwise?

I will be voting for Ron DeSantis when the presidentials roll around.
Even if Trump runs again, which I doubt.
Trouble is, the trump agenda is for success by hook or crook, fair or foul, legal or illegal and the people that support trump in the party are willing to go along with anything in order to regain and keep power, as power is more important to them than constitution or historical precedent. Only an idiot would sacrifice or even take a chance on sacrificing democratically elected representative government under rule of law, set up by our present constitution that is about 245 years old. We decided to keep it, so we're keeping it. Screw trump and all the trumpers that don't want it.

It doesn't work that way in the art world, especially for crap you can make by spitting paint on canvas with your mouth. These are illegal political donations.
Exactly the point! Just like when Hillary or some other leftist clown writes a book and political pacs
buy up thousands of copies.
They are political donations by other means.

Deflect much? The debate is about Hunter getting outrageous sums for his "art work", while "the big guy" is in the WH.
Ivanka doesn't need to get into politics. IMHO Don Jr. is kinda liking speaking in front of big rally crowds, not Ivanka.
The emolument point is that Hunter always gives daddy a nice cut of the take.
How the fuck do you think Xiden got so many expensive houses?
I'm not a Trump fan, but if its any Trump or any democrat, I'd vote Trump in a heartbeat.

It doesn't work that way in the art world, especially for crap you can make by spitting paint on canvas with your mouth. These are illegal political donations.
Exactly the point! Just like when Hillary or some other leftist clown writes a book and political pacs
buy up thousands of copies.
They are political donations by other means.
You are bitching because right wing trumpers have poor book sales?:auiqs.jpg:

Trouble is, the trump agenda is for success by hook or crook, fair or foul, legal or illegal and the people that support trump in the party are willing to go along with anything in order to regain and keep power, as power is more important to them than constitution or historical precedent. Only an idiot would sacrifice or even take a chance on sacrificing democratically elected representative government under rule of law, set up by our present constitution that is about 245 years old. We decided to keep it, so we're keeping it. Screw trump and all the trumpers that don't want it.
Your little fallacious exposition is noted. Was it comical for you too?

After what the left did to shaft a legally elected president (spying, two specious impeachment attempts,
the absurd Robert Mueller inquisition, etc,) it must have been.

Considering how Trump was cheated out of a second term your hyperbole was amusing, I must admit.
Too bad you can't get outside of your own little bubble to see how ridiculous your post is.

But trust me. It is. Very much so.

Forum List

Back