So, When Will the DOJ Indict Christopher Steele?

Trump "contacted Russian nationals". In other words, he spoke to some Russians. Where is the evidence for him conspiring to rig a US election? He just spoke to some Russians and democrats automatically assume they MUST be talking about rigging an election? Does this standard apply to ANYONE who speaks to Russians, or is it just Trump?
Papadopolous received information from Russian agents about Clinton’s emails, the intelligence was more than just “contacted Russian nationals”.

So, you still believe the collusion hoax....Too good....
I didn’t say anything about collusion. I just said that Papadopolous had received info about Clinton emails. That’s a fact.

Do facts bother you?

Still waiting for something concrete. Your weak allegations are unconvincing.

Consider the indictment against Alexander Smirnov, whose allegations you bought unquestioningly. He fabricated an entire series of conversations with Burisma executives that never happened.

What did Steele specifically and factually say that was a lie?
What did Mueller investigate? That is the lie.

I didn’t say anything about collusion. I just said that Papadopolous had received info about Clinton emails. That’s a fact.

Do facts bother you?
No, and he should have disclosed his contact with the FBI about Misfud, or however you spell his name, instead of gossiping to Downer about it…But, that doesn’t prove a damned thing other than the Obama administration was involved in election tampering..

No, and he should have disclosed his contact with the FBI about Misfud, or however you spell his name, instead of gossiping to Downer about it…But, that doesn’t prove a damned thing other than the Obama administration was involved in election tampering..
I didn’t say it proved a damn thing. But it is more than just “talking to Russians” as the other poster was saying.

The point here is that some MAGAs have some selective memory about the reason for the investigation into the Trump campaign.

And this was not election tampering. That’s complete bullshit.

I didn’t say it proved a damn thing. But it is more than just “talking to Russians” as the other poster was saying.

The point here is that some MAGAs have some selective memory about the reason for the investigation into the Trump campaign.

And this was not election tampering. That’s complete bullshit.
The jury is still out on that…Your problem is that you believe what you want due to your irrational hatred of the man…

So, you still believe the collusion hoax....Too good.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Nope. Trump is too stupid and too much of a big blabbermouth to be a Russian asset. But, Putin knows how receptive Trump is to flattery and praise.

Remember when Trump exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians who were visiting the White House? Trump just wanted them to like him and know that he's important.

Nope. Trump is too stupid and too much of a big blabbermouth to be a Russian asset. But, Putin knows how receptive Trump is to flattery and praise.

Remember when Trump exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians who were visiting the White House? Trump just wanted them to like him and know that he's important.
Wow….you should give up your day job at Mickey D’s, and volunteer in DC for the DNC…

It’s a saying…

And I’m sure you think your obsession with Trump is rational, I guess we’ll find out in about 7 1/2 months…
You are dishonestly shifting your language. You first said it was hatred. I don’t hate him, but I don’t like him. Now you’re saying it’s just “obsession”.

I don’t like Trump. After what he did to the country last election, it’s justified.

Forum List

Back