So when we have to ask China or India for engineering help.....what will it cost us?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
We have somehow allowed ourselves to be convinced by foreign interests to destroy our own education system. I swear Stalin's Ghost is out there and laughing somewhere,.

It's already happening. Recently we contracted for a new power plant on site and the final product was full of unforgivably bad engineering mistakes...some of them actually dangerous. So who did the company call to fix everything? A contractor from India no less.....this is horrifying and frightening.,

The list of mistakes included:

1.) Mismatched metal components ( Galvanic corrosion, chemical binding and clogging in high pressure chem lines )
2.) Poorly calculated Stress loads on the main beams. ( industrial boilers are petty damn heavy this one is gong to cost millions to fix, literally )
3.) The wrong insulation for the roof....the roof is 120 feet high and parts of it are now falling into the power plant....this was traced back to a mistake made by the design engineer.
4.) Software catastrophes up the ass..... I don't know who wrote this stuff but they must have been on meth....that too is being fixed by the same Indian firm.
5.) Incorrect placement of high pressure steam components causing expansion breakage and wire drawing on the main valves. Ridiculous!

I could go on but I think you get the point. I was talking to some of the foreign engineers who thought it was pretty funny that they had to come here to fix this stuff....

I can tell you that these kinds of mistakes did not exist 25 years ago....we had real, talented and knowledgeable engineers who would never have made these mistakes.

Brace yourselves ...the full wave of dumbass morons who think they are real engineers are about to hit the job market full force....get ready for all kinds of shit like tires falling off your cars and power grids going dark for reasons that nobody can figure out. We are in some seriously deep shit.

JO

We have somehow allowed ourselves to be convinced by foreign interests to destroy our own education system.

So when we have to ask China or India for engineering help.....what will it cost us?​

It's gonna cost a lot more than money, but plenty of that as well.

Amd republicans are not foreign interests. Or at least they aren't supposed to be.

It's gonna cost a lot more than money, but plenty of that as well.

Amd republicans are not foreign interests. Or at least they aren't supposed to be.
Yes it will cost more than money.....much more than money.

JO

We have somehow allowed ourselves to be convinced by foreign interests to destroy our own education system. I swear Stalin's Ghost is out there and laughing somewhere,.

It's already happening. Recently we contracted for a new power plant on site and the final product was full of unforgivably bad engineering mistakes...some of them actually dangerous. So who did the company call to fix everything? A contractor from India no less.....this is horrifying and frightening.,

The list of mistakes included:

1.) Mismatched metal components ( Galvanic corrosion, chemical binding and clogging in high pressure chem lines )
2.) Poorly calculated Stress loads on the main beams. ( industrial boilers are petty damn heavy this one is gong to cost millions to fix, literally )
3.) The wrong insulation for the roof....the roof is 120 feet high and parts of it are now falling into the power plant....this was traced back to a mistake made by the design engineer.
4.) Software catastrophes up the ass..... I don't know who wrote this stuff but they must have been on meth....that too is being fixed by the same Indian firm.
5.) Incorrect placement of high pressure steam components causing expansion breakage and wire drawing on the main valves. Ridiculous!

I could go on but I think you get the point. I was talking to some of the foreign engineers who thought it was pretty funny that they had to come here to fix this stuff....

I can tell you that these kinds of mistakes did not exist 25 years ago....we had real, talented and knowledgeable engineers who would never have made these mistakes.

Brace yourselves ...the full wave of dumbass morons who think they are real engineers are about to hit the job market full force....get ready for all kinds of shit like tires falling off your cars and power grids going dark for reasons that nobody can figure out. We are in some seriously deep shit.

JO

When you have non-mathematical people making the call on qualification requirements for the sciences.

1634647287812.png

1634647372484.png

1634647426334.png

Welcome to 'fuck your safety...we have agendas to push" 2021.

Forum List

Back