So, what is so controversial/discomforting about interracial romance anyway?

you guys are missing the point

if race mixing was normal (keyword) it would happen constantly ...

It does. The more that geographical, legal, and social impediments are removed, the more and more and more frequently. Simple as nature.

It does. The more that geographical, legal, and social impediments are removed, the more and more and more frequently. Simple as nature.
the numbers don't support that

Google

8.4%

It's natural to breed, it's not normal to cross breed.

if race mixing was normal (keyword) it would happen constantly and so often we wouldn't have separate races.

But is "normal" natural or manmade?

For me I think that naturally I wouldn't see color but that life has made me.

Last edited:

if race mixing was normal (keyword) it would happen constantly and so often we wouldn't have separate races.

But is "normal" natural or manmade?

For me I think that naturally I wouldn't see color but that life has made me.
then you are not normal

most of us aren't normal for one reason or another.

ex; My front teeth are gaped, a genetic abnormality that occurs naturally. I know 1 other person and a tv personality with the same abnormality. (outside my family)
My 2nd and 3rd toes are partially webbed. Unless you know my family, I'd bet everything I have that you know no one else like that.
I'm a white person with black hair that gets very tan.

all of that is natural, not normal

then you are not normal

most of us aren't normal for one reason or another.

ex; My front teeth are gaped, a genetic abnormality that occurs naturally. I know 1 other person and a tv personality with the same abnormality. (outside my family)
My 2nd and 3rd toes are partially webbed. Unless you know my family, I'd bet everything I have that you know no one else like that.
I'm a white person with black hair that gets very tan.

all of that is natural, not normal

I see.

I'm normal...race is an issue for me in romance. I just think that that isn't how I'd naturally be if life didn't make me this way.

I am disheartened by white-with-nonwhite pairings because my race, the white race, is declining in number. Our percentage of the American and world populations is dropping precipitously. So 'loss of team members' is one thing.

It's also disheartening because it's sometimes motivated by political correctness, like the white female friend I had who dated black dudes to piss off her military father.

The black thug/white loser girl combo is revolting. He never sticks around, anyway, leaving her to raise a couple of half-breeds by herself (and with white taxpayer help).

the numbers don't support that....

Yes they do. The numbers show a rapid trend of increase.

Interracial Marriages Increase in US

Walking Down The Widening Aisle Of Interracial Marriages Code Switch NPR

Census shows big jump in interracial couples USATODAY.com

Interracial Relationships that Changed History PBS

I am disheartened by white-with-nonwhite pairings because my race, the white race, is declining in number. Our percentage of the American and world populations is dropping precipitously. So 'loss of team members' is one thing.

It's also disheartening because it's sometimes motivated by political correctness, like the white female friend I had who dated black dudes to piss off her military father.

The black thug/white loser girl combo is revolting. He never sticks around, anyway, leaving her to raise a couple of half-breeds by herself (and with white taxpayer help).

I see...thank you for answering:).

So if Whites were the majority on the planet with good breeding stats, and/or the interracial (White-nonWhite) couple both had successful lives & were responsible people & truly loved each other, you wouldn't be bothered by seeing that couple together?

Humans are all the same "breed."
don't be such a liberal douchebag looking for something wrong to call people outn

I'm not, kid. Don't try to fabricate distinctions that don't exist, douchebag.
breed
[breed]
verb (used with object), bred, breeding.
to produce (offspring); procreate; engender.

since you must be good at math

After work, a platonic black female co-worker and I would get a beer and burger and unwind at a bar. In the course of our public friendship, there were several times I would get stared at with disapproval. Every time, the angry stares came from black men.
Why did they have a problem with the whole black girl/white guy optics? Perhaps it has something to do with the inherent anger that emanates from low self esteem? Or perhaps I wasn't being contrite enough for the sins of other people's ancestors? Or perhaps they were just jealous of my obviously large penis? Either way, I still had fun with my friend. So f*ck 'em.

the numbers don't support that

Google

8.4%

Of course it is! Why ever would you imagine differently?

How many cross breeds of dogs, cats, horses, cattle do you think there are?

Forum List

Back