So What if the FBI Director and AG Were Appointed by Trump? That's What Swamp Creature Means They Turn on Anyone

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Getting a little tired of libs gloating that Garland and Wrey are two Trump Republican appointees, implying there must be merit to the persecution. Anyone who thinks that doesn't know what the swamp means. The governor of Georgia's daughter's boyfriend was killed in a strange crash as he was unfolding his response to 2020 election fraud charges. This is a place where people mean business. Swamp creatures don't know the word loyalty. Trump was a newbie, never elected to anything businessman who didn't know anyone. He had no choice but to chose many of his appointments from a pool of swamp creatures who at least knew the ropes.

Getting a little tired of libs gloating that Garland and Wrey are two Trump Republican appointees, implying there must be merit to the persecution. Anyone who thinks that doesn't know what the swamp means. The governor of Georgia's daughter's boyfriend was killed in a strange crash as he was unfolding his response to 2020 election fraud charges. This is a place where people mean business. Swamp creatures don't know the word loyalty. Trump was a newbie, never elected to anything businessman who didn't know anyone. He had no choice but to chose many of his appointments from a pool of swamp creatures who at least knew the ropes.
Garland was appointed by Biden. He was the SCOTUS nominee of Obamas that the GOP senate blocked because it was an election year. Remember? Wray was appointed by Trump and yes it does give merit to the argument against the retarded claims that the Dems are just going after Trump without proper evidence or procedure. Trump was the most corrupt president in my lifetime... by far. An embarrassment to our country

I never can get an answer to my questions regarding the claims of crimes or corruption> I'll try again. JUST HOW was he the most corrupt president of your lifetime. No big wordy laments ..just the FACTS PLEASE.

I never can get an answer to my questions regarding the claims of crimes or corruption> I'll try again. JUST HOW was he the most corrupt president of your lifetime. No big wordy laments ..just the FACTS PLEASE.
Not only was he impeached twice for abusing his power... Look at the number of people in his administration that have been fired, arrested, prosecuted, and exposed as liars.

Not only was he impeached twice for abusing his power... Look at the number of people in his administration that have been fired, arrested, prosecuted, and exposed as liars.

First of all...President Trump was NEVER impeached. IF he were actually impeached he would have been removed from office. IF he had actually been impeached he would not be able to run in 2024. To the democrats chagrin. He has not been impeached and HE CAN run in 2024 and i might add after he was cheated out of his second term. As for the people in his administration who have been fined, arrested prosecuted and exposed as liars. THAT is not the case. Presidents fire people all the time. Now...who in his administration were arrested and prosecuted??

Your blob "hires the best people", right?

First of all...President Trump was NEVER impeached. IF he were actually impeached he would have been removed from office. IF he had actually been impeached he would not be able to run in 2024. To the democrats chagrin. He has not been impeached and HE CAN run in 2024 and i might add after he was cheated out of his second term. As for the people in his administration who have been fined, arrested prosecuted and exposed as liars. THAT is not the case. Presidents fire people all the time. Now...who in his administration were arrested and prosecuted??
He was impeached twice.
Removal from office is a different process.

He wasn't cheated out of anything. Your blob got his ass kicked.

Incorrect. Trump was 100% impeached, twice. The senate did not convict either time.

Here learn the law:

Here step out of your echo chamber for a minute.

Forum List

Back