So What Exactly Is the Crime Trump is Guilty Of?

He says mean things about wetbacks and he makes lowlife disgusting pieces of shits feel like the lowlife disgusting pieces of shits they are. Whereas The Kenyan Fool made wetbacks feel like Americans owe them and he made our lowest grade feel like they were actually our best.
The End.

And if you think you want to impeach Trump for violating public trust, most Americans will ask why you can’t beat him next year then.

Impeachment of Trump will be for high crimes and misdameanors.

High crimes of Obstruction Justice on multiple counts and High misdameanors of corruptly abusing office to pressure foreign government for personal political favors.

Maybe Trump can win next election, maybe he can't, but that has little to do with Constitutional DUTY of the Congress to hold Presidents accountable for such gross abuses of office.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

Is that the entirety of your non-argument?

What is your argument? Vague references to perceived violations with no actual backing.

My argument is that Trump commited the high crimes of Obstruction.
You want to read details? Sure go ahead: Did President Trump obstruct justice?

My argument is also that Trump corruptly abused his office in the latest episode of holding up millitary aid to get political favors from Ukraine, see above.

Do us both a favor and reply with something resembling substance in your next post. I know you just want to stick the fingers in your ears and no-no-no-no all day long but given the facts it's just laughable.

The problem with any accusation of the sort is that you run into the argument that what one considers obstruction, others just consider execution of Presidential power.

The only two previous impeachments were for specific acts. For Johnson it was violation of the Tenure of Office act. For Clinton, lying under oath.

Even with the other items added, all of the articles flowed through those two specific actions.

So far we have not seen anything concrete as this with regards to Trump.

Beating Hillaryous in an election is a crime against humanity.
I expect that will be the conclusion of this thread.

This latest conspiracy to frame Trump has Brennan's fingerprints all over it. The claim is the whistleblower is a CIA agent sent to the White House on rotation. Most likely a Brennan buttbuddy.

The claim the whistleblower's claims were credible was before the IG had the transcript. Didn't claim the claims were credible.

The whistleblower statement was written by lawyers, not the whistleblower. That will have to be exposed to understand who conspired to frame Trump.

The whistleblower complaint process was changed just prior to the complaint. Who managed to get that changed?

And how will the treaty with Ukraine to weed out corruption play out?

Still no crime.
The whistleblower complaint process was changed just prior to the complaint. Who managed to get that changed?
You bought that? lol

I thought you knew better than to fuck with me.

"Federal records show that the intelligence community secretly revised the formal whistleblower complaint form in August 2019 to eliminate the requirement of direct, first-hand knowledge of wrongdoing."

The internal properties of the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed.

Intel Community Secretly Nixed Whistleblower Demand Of First-Hand Info
I'd been waiting for someone to provide me with the specifics on that. Thanks, Ricky.

I'm sure to you that proves the intelligence community changed its procedures solely to impeach Trump? I think that's farfetched, but like I said, I appreciate the information.

Impeachment of Trump will be for high crimes and misdameanors.

High crimes of Obstruction Justice on multiple counts and High misdameanors of corruptly abusing office to pressure foreign government for personal political favors.

Maybe Trump can win next election, maybe he can't, but that has little to do with Constitutional DUTY of the Congress to hold Presidents accountable for such gross abuses of office.

What is your argument? Vague references to perceived violations with no actual backing.

My argument is also that Trump corruptly abused his office in the latest episode of holding up millitary aid to get political favors from Ukraine, see above.

Do us both a favor and reply with something resembling substance in your next post. I know you just want to stick the fingers in your ears and no-no-no-no all day long but given the facts it's just laughable.

The problem with any accusation of the sort is that you run into the argument that what one considers obstruction, others just consider execution of Presidential power.

The only two previous impeachments were for specific acts. For Johnson it was violation of the Tenure of Office act. For Clinton, lying under oath.

Even with the other items added, all of the articles flowed through those two specific actions.

Ahh yes, so when the President wanted Flynn's investigation to be squashed by Comey, he was actually acting as a good ol' steward of law, not a corrupt asshole trying to get his GUILTY AS HELL man off the hook.

When he fired Comey under false pretenses, only to later admit that it was actually over the "Russia thing" he was just being a good cop...who had to lie his ass off to the public.

When he ordered WH laywer to begin the process for removal of Special Investigator, he was just trying to help the justice process along.

When he ordered the entry of false records to cover up his efforts to get Mueller removed, he was just doing the right thing.

When he told Attorney General Sessions to ignore DOJ council, un-recuse himself and limit the scope of Special Investigation to only future elections, he was definetly not tending to his own personal interests.

...do you seriously belive such horseshit?

If this was actually letigated in court any jury would convict Trump in all of half an hour on these charges.

This latest conspiracy to frame Trump has Brennan's fingerprints all over it. The claim is the whistleblower is a CIA agent sent to the White House on rotation. Most likely a Brennan buttbuddy.

The claim the whistleblower's claims were credible was before the IG had the transcript. Didn't claim the claims were credible.

The whistleblower statement was written by lawyers, not the whistleblower. That will have to be exposed to understand who conspired to frame Trump.

Still no crime.
You bought that? lol

"Federal records show that the intelligence community secretly revised the formal whistleblower complaint form in August 2019 to eliminate the requirement of direct, first-hand knowledge of wrongdoing."

The internal properties of the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed.

I'd been waiting for someone to provide me with the specifics on that. Thanks, Ricky.

I'm sure to you that proves the intelligence community changed its procedures solely to impeach Trump? I think that's farfetched, but like I said, I appreciate the information.

One bit of evidence doesn't prove anything. But something is going on. Why did the most advanced intelligence agency in the world change the requirements? Who orchestrated it? Why was the whistleblower complaint written by a lawyer? Who is the lawyer?

There's some stinky shit piled up somewhere. This may have been set up to out the leakers at the White House. And how did Schiff know what was in the complaint two weeks before as he mentioned in a tweet?

lying to Congress for a start- same crime that got willie,

the fat sob said he didnt then provides a f'n transcript proving he did.

tip of the iceberg -

Well, that's because it's a pretty stupid thread. Just read or watch the news and you'll know exactly what the allegations are.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Because our media is so honest lol

Sucker born every minute

Who is more honest than the media?

Trump the-patho-liar maybe? Democrats? Republicans? Your next door neighbor?

Time to cut thru the hyperbole.

Please provide the exact quotes from the transcripts that show law(s) have been violated.
Not some quote from a talking head, MSM, or Kos, the direct quotes from the transcript.

I’ve asked a number of times and the only response has been ‘we know he did it’

So give us the evidence.
It doesn't need to be a crime. Judges have been impeached for showing up drunk to the court.
AP Analysis: It doesn't take a crime to impeach a president

Ahh yes, so when the President wanted Flynn's investigation to be squashed by Comey, he was actually acting as a good ol' steward of law, not a corrupt asshole trying to get his GUILTY AS HELL man off the hook.

When he fired Comey under false pretenses, only to later admit that it was actually over the "Russia thing" he was just being a good cop...who had to lie his ass off to the public.

When he ordered WH laywer to begin the process for removal of Special Investigator, he was just trying to help the justice process along.

When he ordered the entry of false records to cover up his efforts to get Mueller removed, he was just doing the right thing.

When he told Attorney General Sessions to ignore DOJ council, un-recuse himself and limit the scope of Special Investigation to only future elections, he was definetly not tending to his own personal interests.

...do you seriously belive such horseshit?

If this was actually letigated in court any jury would convict Trump in all of half an hour on these charges.

How much of your accusations are based on hearsay and opinion, and how much on actual fact?

Also, learn to spell you dime store hack.

This latest conspiracy to frame Trump has Brennan's fingerprints all over it.

...Tardo, you seriously think it was Brennan that made Trump hold up millitary aid to Ukraine so he can squeeze them for personal political favors?

Hey, petunia, the Ukraine President didn't know the aid was held up so how could that be used to "squeeze" him.

It was never mentioned by Trump.

Another libtardo conspiracy theory down the drain.

Dumbass, OF COURSE Ukrainian president knew that.

Help up aid was the context for the call.

In the conversation (which dupes like you should read for yourself instead of relying on Trump's propaganda) Trump specifically talks about how Ukraine is not reciprocating the generous aid United States is providing and then proceeds to tell Ukranian President who Trump wants investigated.

Direct text from transcript:

Trump: United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Zelenskyy: I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor...I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it.

Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair....Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man...and I would like him to call you. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Wrong again, no where in there does Trump mention holding up money. Ukraine didn't know the money was under review.

...wtf?? the Ukraine had big concerns about about Trump admin delaying aid for months:

In the beginning of September, Johnson and Murphy traveled to Ukraine. When they returned, they both talked to Durbin, an Illinois Democrat and vice chairman of the Senate Appropriations Defense Subcommittee, about the need to make sure Ukraine got their money.

"I will tell you who brought it up to me was Ron Johnson," Durbin said. "He came back from Ukraine and said 'we gotta get this money released.' And, I said, 'I'll look into it.' "

Murphy would say later about his time in Ukraine that there had been "near panic" in the country during his trip about whether America was really committed to their relationship in part because of delayed aid.

Stalled Ukraine military aid concerned members of Congress for months - CNNPolitics

Your assertion that Ukraine had no idea aid was being held up is just counterfactual nonsense. Why are you peddling this bullshit?

Last edited:

Please provide the exact quotes from the transcripts that show law(s) have been violated.
Not some quote from a talking head, MSM, or Kos, the direct quotes from the transcript.

So give us the evidence.

Nothing as of now.

Pretend it's 2011 and Obama did this to Romney and one of his sons and it was exposed by a whistle blower. Then, if Obama had withheld the IG report and the complainant himself. Trey Goudy would have popped a vein. The GOP would immediately call for impeachment.

Pretend it's 2011 and Obama did this to Romney and one of his sons and it was exposed by a whistle blower. Then, if Obama had withheld the IG report and the complainant himself. Trey Goudy would have popped a vein. The GOP would immediately call for impeachment.

Well yea, but Obama was a Democrat and they don't like his policy and SC nominations, so totally different. :rolleyes:

So give us the evidence.
It's right in front of your stupid fucking nose. Keep those eyes shut tight, won't you?
Here are the criminal charges that Trump and his hired thugs Giuliani and Barr could be facing.
The possible crimes in the Trump-Ukraine scandal, explained

But please note that the House can impeach for "violation of the public trust." So either way, the House is acting within its Constitutional powers.

It’s worth noting that the House, which has the sole power to impeach a president, can do so without a finding of criminal wrongdoing by the president. In other words, a president who hasn’t violated the law can still be impeached for “high crimes and misdemeanors,” a term that includes many actual federal crimes but that also includes what Alexander Hamilton described as “abuse or violation of some public trust.”
I read the article. Trumps being accused of hiding the phone call transcript.
Which is now all over the internet.
Thank you.
Gawd you guys are so misinformed....it's a darn shame!

only edited notes of the transcript was released....the actual word for word transcript of the full conversation was put on an above top secret server

So give us the evidence.

I've asked these questions many times......Not a single regressive has been able to respond. That's nothing new, they're essentially monkeys.

A. What did Trump do that was against the law?
B. Cite statutes and precedents to support that opinion.

This latest conspiracy to frame Trump has Brennan's fingerprints all over it.

...Tardo, you seriously think it was Brennan that made Trump hold up millitary aid to Ukraine so he can squeeze them for personal political favors?

Hey, petunia, the Ukraine President didn't know the aid was held up so how could that be used to "squeeze" him.

In the conversation (which dupes like you should read for yourself instead of relying on Trump's propaganda) Trump specifically talks about how Ukraine is not reciprocating the generous aid United States is providing and then proceeds to tell Ukranian President who Trump wants investigated.

Trump: United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Zelenskyy: I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor...I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it.

Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair....Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man...and I would like him to call you. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Wrong again, no where in there does Trump mention holding up money. Ukraine didn't know the money was under review.

...wtf?? the Ukraine had big concerns about about Trump admin delaying aid for months:

In the beginning of September, Johnson and Murphy traveled to Ukraine. When they returned, they both talked to Durbin, an Illinois Democrat and vice chairman of the Senate Appropriations Defense Subcommittee, about the need to make sure Ukraine got their money.

"I will tell you who brought it up to me was Ron Johnson," Durbin said. "He came back from Ukraine and said 'we gotta get this money released.' And, I said, 'I'll look into it.' "

Murphy would say later about his time in Ukraine that there had been "near panic" in the country during his trip about whether America was really committed to their relationship in part because of delayed aid.

Stalled Ukraine military aid concerned members of Congress for months - CNNPolitics

Your assertion that Ukraine had no idea aid was being held up is just counterfactual nonsense. Why are you peddling this bullshit?

I stand corrected. But thanks for posting this as a confirmation Trump was worried about corruption and we had an agreement with Ukraine to weed out corruption.

"I called the Pentagon. The Pentagon said that they were worried about the new administration, they were doing their due diligence, they were worried about corruption, they were worried about military aid. They wanted to figure out what was what. I said, 'Fine, just figure it out,' " Graham said, adding that it wasn't unusual for President Donald Trump not to be keen on foreign aid.
"As to the President, he wants to withhold aid across the board to get people to pay more," said Graham,

Still no crime.
You bought that? lol

One bit of evidence doesn't prove anything. But something is going on. Why did the most advanced intelligence agency in the world change the requirements? Who orchestrated it? Why was the whistleblower complaint written by a lawyer? Who is the lawyer?

There's some stinky shit piled up somewhere. This may have been set up to out the leakers at the White House. And how did Schiff know what was in the complaint two weeks before as he mentioned in a tweet?
Ricky, the Inspector General of the Intelligence services still investigates all the complaints to see if they are valid before deciding to send them on, so I'm not sure why first or second hand knowledge is being emphasized so much. I also have no issue with the lawyer putting the whistleblower's information in the format he did (if in fact he did--you have no evidence of that, unless I missed something.) I help students write letters to officials but it is still their message, not mine. Both of the things you've cited as suspicious are extraneous to the real question at hand, the discussion Trump had with Zelensky and what Trump asked him to do while withholding close to a billion in military aid.

I do hear what you're saying and I can see how people who are suspicious of Democrats in general may think "something is going on," but I think it is highly improbable that there was a conspiracy involved. Did the IC IG change this reporting form days before the whistleblower's complaint went public? Maybe. I wish they would explain, don't you?

I stand corrected. But thanks for posting this as a confirmation Trump was worried about corruption and we had an agreement with Ukraine to weed out corruption.

Thats just more fantasy. In not a single instance did Trump bring up general corruption concerns on the call. He skipped right on down to talking about his political enemies.

In fact he did the opposite by defending a fired prosecutor who lined his pockets by refusing to posecute cases against wealthy individuals in Ukraine. Prosecutor who's very own deputy quit in protest of this corruption (he was later reinstated to his position by new president Zelenskyy).

So give us the evidence.
It's right in front of your stupid fucking nose. Keep those eyes shut tight, won't you?
Here are the criminal charges that Trump and his hired thugs Giuliani and Barr could be facing.
The possible crimes in the Trump-Ukraine scandal, explained

But please note that the House can impeach for "violation of the public trust." So either way, the House is acting within its Constitutional powers.

It’s worth noting that the House, which has the sole power to impeach a president, can do so without a finding of criminal wrongdoing by the president. In other words, a president who hasn’t violated the law can still be impeached for “high crimes and misdemeanors,” a term that includes many actual federal crimes but that also includes what Alexander Hamilton described as “abuse or violation of some public trust.”
I read the article. Trumps being accused of hiding the phone call transcript.
Which is now all over the internet.
Thank you.
Gawd you guys are so misinformed....it's a darn shame!

only edited notes of the transcript was released....the actual word for word transcript of the full conversation was put on an above top secret server
Where's a really good hacker when you need one?

Forum List

Back