So, we find out Jane Roe was paid to lie about her pro-life stance

Well now, that changes everything. So no one on the pro-life side ever had anyone to really represent them during Roe vs. Wade. That explains everything. That just means the pro-life argument has been bs from the beginning. And it still is. They knew way back then they would never be able to prove the pro-life argument from a scientific point of view, so they up and paid someone to lie about it, with their instructions. These are such disgusting people. And look at the people these pro-life nuts murdered because of lies and payoffs.
The pro-life argument was BS from the beginning?

The entire premise of the decision on Roe v Wade was this purely invented “right to privacy”.

Rehnquist said it best:
To reach its result, the Court necessarily has had to find within the scope of the Fourteenth Amendment a right that was apparently completely unknown to the drafters of the Amendment. As early as 1821, the first state law dealing directly with abortion was enacted by the Connecticut Legislature. By the time of the adoption of the Fourteenth Amendment in 1868, there were at least 36 laws enacted by state or territorial legislatures limiting abortion. While many States have amended or updated their laws, 21 of the laws on the books in 1868 remain in effect today.

Obviously you've never read the 4th amendment.

It very clearly says we have the right to our person or body. Which is what Roe V Wade was decided on. The right to privacy with our body.

The part of the 4th amendment that it was decided on:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,[a] against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated

So what you're saying is that the 4th Amendment doesn't apply to women.

Men do get the right to privacy with their body. I have never seen anyone try to pass legislation that prohibits any man from having any medical procedure they want. Nor do they have to go through a waiting period or have to sit through propaganda they don't believe that it's only purpose is to convince them to not have the procedure. Nor do they have to have a totally medically unnecessary probe test which neither he or the doctor wants which he has to pay 100%. I don't see clinics for men being bombed or harassed or people screaming for the man to not go in. I don't see legislatures writing regulations specifically designed to close medical facilities for men.

I have never seen anyone protest to protect a man's right to privacy with their body. Or any thing else for that matter.

Who do you think you are? What makes you think you have any right to say you can take someone's rights from them and violate the constitution?

You don't. Plus, no one gives a rat's ass what you think and want.

If you work and pay taxes, work hard. Pay those taxes. Women need that money to pay for their contraception and for abortions. If you pay federal or state taxes, you're paying for abortions and contraception for women. I hope I that totally pisses you off.

Yup. Nobody ever attempted to violate a male's right to sovereignty over his body. But the anti-choice folks seem to think that women are public property, not people with rights under the Constitution. They also never protest the funding of "ED" medications for men who are not attempting to conceive a child and maybe are having sex with women who are too old to conceive. The sex that they want to have is purely recreational. Where is the scrutiny of this?
A right to privacy doesn’t give someone the right to kill an unborn child.

If men were “controlling” women’s bodies then they could force her to have an abortion when she doesn’t want one. When has that been put into law? Oh it hasn’t, so all this talk about “controlling women’s bodies” is BS.
Ignorant nonsense.

Murder concerns criminal law; the right to privacy civil law – one having nothing to do with the other.

It is neither the role nor responsibility of government to dictate to a woman whether she may have a child or not; the right to privacy safeguards citizens from government excess and overreach with regard to such personal decisions.
Again, no one is forcing a woman to have an abortion, although far leftwing states like China do. Interesting how you people defend China with their forced abortions yet claim you are against government dictating to women if they can have children. Which means you are all full of shit.

Outlawing the killing of human life isn’t anymore of an “overreach” of government anymore than government outlawing rape.
Again, you keep circle jerking over your same failed argument. You still fail to prove anyone is killing a fully developed human being. Why? Because there is no known science out there that identifies a fully developed human being with a functioning brain that uses reason in the womb. Keep circle jerking and you will always go back to where you started.
Really? Yet you can’t explain why killing a newborn is illegal when it isn’t a “fully developed” human being.
I never explained killing a newborn was illegal. I never offered that information, because the newborn is out of the womb. Something you don't get, or can argue about. Why do you make up shit that I never argued about? Answer, because your own argument is a failure.
In other words you can’t defend your idiotic position about “fully developed” humans not being real people. You were too dumb to realize the words you were using also described an infant.
More inventions! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Boss, you can 't help yourself can you? Let's make up another scenario, of which I never made claim to. Why do you do this? Simple, you have lost the argument, and you are not smart enough to walk away from it.

Dude, get a hold of yourself. No one said anything about a fully devoloped person not being a human being. Science identifies a fully developed human being at birth. You continue to invent nonsense and lies.
Got a link to support that bullshit? Of course you don't. Because no scientist worth his lab coat will claim a newborn is a “fully developed” human. You’re easily one of the dumbest mother fuckers to ever “chime in” on this topic.
He’s a leftwing zealot, abortion is a sacred pillar of his beliefs. Rational scientific facts won’t sway him. Calling out his bullshit only enrages him even more and make him more irrational.
You have not given rational scientific facts against the no brainer scientific facts I gave you. Do we have to school you all over again?

You can give them scientific facts all day long. You can fill message boxes with facts all day long.

The person you're replying to and those like him will never accept any honest scientific facts.

You are wasting your time.

Both of you.

Roe V. Wade gave that choice to women. Not men. Women. Women decide when it's life. No one else. Not a man. Not a book. No one.

Only the woman carrying that pregnancy is the person who decides. If she decides it's not life, it's not and she has an abortion. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it. There never will be.

That is fact and reality in this world. Whether anti choice people like it or not.

Well now, that changes everything. So no one on the pro-life side ever had anyone to really represent them during Roe vs. Wade. That explains everything. That just means the pro-life argument has been bs from the beginning. And it still is. They knew way back then they would never be able to prove the pro-life argument from a scientific point of view, so they up and paid someone to lie about it, with their instructions. These are such disgusting people. And look at the people these pro-life nuts murdered because of lies and payoffs.

The entire premise of the decision on Roe v Wade was this purely invented “right to privacy”.

Rehnquist said it best:
To reach its result, the Court necessarily has had to find within the scope of the Fourteenth Amendment a right that was apparently completely unknown to the drafters of the Amendment. As early as 1821, the first state law dealing directly with abortion was enacted by the Connecticut Legislature. By the time of the adoption of the Fourteenth Amendment in 1868, there were at least 36 laws enacted by state or territorial legislatures limiting abortion. While many States have amended or updated their laws, 21 of the laws on the books in 1868 remain in effect today.

It very clearly says we have the right to our person or body. Which is what Roe V Wade was decided on. The right to privacy with our body.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,[a] against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated

Men do get the right to privacy with their body. I have never seen anyone try to pass legislation that prohibits any man from having any medical procedure they want. Nor do they have to go through a waiting period or have to sit through propaganda they don't believe that it's only purpose is to convince them to not have the procedure. Nor do they have to have a totally medically unnecessary probe test which neither he or the doctor wants which he has to pay 100%. I don't see clinics for men being bombed or harassed or people screaming for the man to not go in. I don't see legislatures writing regulations specifically designed to close medical facilities for men.

I have never seen anyone protest to protect a man's right to privacy with their body. Or any thing else for that matter.

Who do you think you are? What makes you think you have any right to say you can take someone's rights from them and violate the constitution?

If you work and pay taxes, work hard. Pay those taxes. Women need that money to pay for their contraception and for abortions. If you pay federal or state taxes, you're paying for abortions and contraception for women. I hope I that totally pisses you off.

Yup. Nobody ever attempted to violate a male's right to sovereignty over his body. But the anti-choice folks seem to think that women are public property, not people with rights under the Constitution. They also never protest the funding of "ED" medications for men who are not attempting to conceive a child and maybe are having sex with women who are too old to conceive. The sex that they want to have is purely recreational. Where is the scrutiny of this?

If men were “controlling” women’s bodies then they could force her to have an abortion when she doesn’t want one. When has that been put into law? Oh it hasn’t, so all this talk about “controlling women’s bodies” is BS.
Ignorant nonsense.

Murder concerns criminal law; the right to privacy civil law – one having nothing to do with the other.

It is neither the role nor responsibility of government to dictate to a woman whether she may have a child or not; the right to privacy safeguards citizens from government excess and overreach with regard to such personal decisions.
Again, no one is forcing a woman to have an abortion, although far leftwing states like China do. Interesting how you people defend China with their forced abortions yet claim you are against government dictating to women if they can have children. Which means you are all full of shit.

Outlawing the killing of human life isn’t anymore of an “overreach” of government anymore than government outlawing rape.
Again, you keep circle jerking over your same failed argument. You still fail to prove anyone is killing a fully developed human being. Why? Because there is no known science out there that identifies a fully developed human being with a functioning brain that uses reason in the womb. Keep circle jerking and you will always go back to where you started.
Really? Yet you can’t explain why killing a newborn is illegal when it isn’t a “fully developed” human being.
I never explained killing a newborn was illegal. I never offered that information, because the newborn is out of the womb. Something you don't get, or can argue about. Why do you make up shit that I never argued about? Answer, because your own argument is a failure.
In other words you can’t defend your idiotic position about “fully developed” humans not being real people. You were too dumb to realize the words you were using also described an infant.
More inventions! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Boss, you can 't help yourself can you? Let's make up another scenario, of which I never made claim to. Why do you do this? Simple, you have lost the argument, and you are not smart enough to walk away from it.

Dude, get a hold of yourself. No one said anything about a fully devoloped person not being a human being. Science identifies a fully developed human being at birth. You continue to invent nonsense and lies.
Got a link to support that bullshit? Of course you don't. Because no scientist worth his lab coat will claim a newborn is a “fully developed” human. You’re easily one of the dumbest mother fuckers to ever “chime in” on this topic.
He’s a leftwing zealot, abortion is a sacred pillar of his beliefs. Rational scientific facts won’t sway him. Calling out his bullshit only enrages him even more and make him more irrational.
You have not given rational scientific facts against the no brainer scientific facts I gave you. Do we have to school you all over again?

You can give them scientific facts all day long. You can fill message boxes with facts all day long.

The person you're replying to and those like him will never accept any honest scientific facts.

Both of you.

Roe V. Wade gave that choice to women. Not men. Women. Women decide when it's life. No one else. Not a man. Not a book. No one.

Only the woman carrying that pregnancy is the person who decides. If she decides it's not life, it's not and she has an abortion. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it. There never will be.

That is fact and reality in this world. Whether anti choice people like it or not.
Well. To be technically honest women don't decide when it's life. She just decides when to end that life and the courts gave women the legal right to do so. That's the fact of the matter. Some women are perfectly comfortable with the idea of ending that life. That's honesty and those women are very well adjusted.

I recorded the movie and watched it today.

Wow.

Even the anti choice jerk admitted that it was all a scam. He admitted that he used her. He even said a woman has the right to choose.

She lied the whole time.

They used her and she used them.

Wow.

All of the anti choice people have been scammed and manipulated. Just as I've been saying all these years.

They aren't pro life. They have never been pro life.

They have always hated women and always wanted to punish women for having sex. While having no problem with men having sex, making a woman pregnant then walking away without even looking back to see what he has done.

We see it on this board all the time. The woman is a slut or whore. Yet they have no problem with what they consider a slut or whore raising a child.

The fact that they do all they can to prevent women from having contraceptives, from having any health care, no living wage, no reliable child care and no job security screams it's not about life to those people. They don't give one damn about any life. It's all about making themselves feel superior and punishing women for having sex.
Remember when he said the gig was up? That was priceless. The pro-life folks boxed themselves in with payoffs, ignorance of science, and their false claims about the sanctity of life. They're pro-birth. They could give two shits about life. Look at how they are so eager to sacrifice others to Corona. They make you want to puke.

Yes I remember. I was floored. How he could say that so casually.

All the people who are hurt. All the people they murdered. All the people they scammed money from. All the lives they destroyed.

All the lies and deceptions.

It's all sickening. They are seriously disgusting human beings.
And that is why this anti-abortion crowd stay in the gutter with the same nonsensical arguments. They go round and round like the chickens with the head cut off. Science is not on their side. They cannot determine intelligently, and scientifically when life begins. They just can't. So what do they do? They invent a time table in their heads.

They claim that life begins at conception but I always ask them about ectopic pregnancies.

There's only 2 outcomes to that pregnancy,

1. Nothing is done, the woman dies. If the woman is lucky and is able to get to a doctor immediately, she has a chance to live but zero chance to retain or preserve her fertility.

2. An abortion is performed the woman lives.

Life begins when the woman chooses. Period. If she chooses to carry that pregnancy to term great. If she chooses to terminate it, that's her choice.

That's what it comes down to. Men don't make that choice. Men can't control it anymore. That control was taken from them by us women.

They have made it quite clear. They will lie, cheat, scam, deceive, blow up buildings, even murder people to regain that control.
They only understand the science that is convenient to them, to go along with their religious and philosophical beliefs. Their science has never been complete. Sorry, but that isn't going to fly.

It's not a matter of science. It's not a matter of what some religious book says.

There is one and only person or entity who decides if it's life or when it's not.

It's life when we women say It's life.

Those far right radical extremists can scream science or life or anything they want.

All of what they claim is meaningless. It has no basis in fact and reality.

The reality is the down the nitty gritty, it's the woman who says when it's life. It's the woman who says if that pregnancy can continue. It's the woman who controls it. We took that control when we stood up for ourselves. We took a stand.

We won.

We aren't going to go back. Especially when the anti choice movement is based on lies, scams, cheating, deceptions, bombing buildings and murdering people.

We women are the majority in this nation. The republicans on the Supreme Court know that if they actually overturned Roe V Wade, republicans would never be able to win another election again. No matter how much cheating and vote suppression they do. The republicans on that court know they are in the vast minority on this issue in this nation. There will be such a huge revolt from the women and most men in this nation that the conservative movement would be finished. Forever.

Period.
Actually if Roe was overturned not much would change at all. The matter would go back to the states. If your state does not permit abortion elect lawmakers to change the law. On a federal level it doesn't matter.

Don't be silly. No one has the right to say when life begins and the Roe decision never gave anyone that right. The right the courts gave was the right to terminate life as a matter of personal privacy. There was no grant to declare when life begins. ,

Wow.

Even the anti choice jerk admitted that it was all a scam. He admitted that he used her. He even said a woman has the right to choose.

She lied the whole time.

Wow.

All of the anti choice people have been scammed and manipulated. Just as I've been saying all these years.

They have always hated women and always wanted to punish women for having sex. While having no problem with men having sex, making a woman pregnant then walking away without even looking back to see what he has done.

We see it on this board all the time. The woman is a slut or whore. Yet they have no problem with what they consider a slut or whore raising a child.

The fact that they do all they can to prevent women from having contraceptives, from having any health care, no living wage, no reliable child care and no job security screams it's not about life to those people. They don't give one damn about any life. It's all about making themselves feel superior and punishing women for having sex.
Remember when he said the gig was up? That was priceless. The pro-life folks boxed themselves in with payoffs, ignorance of science, and their false claims about the sanctity of life. They're pro-birth. They could give two shits about life. Look at how they are so eager to sacrifice others to Corona. They make you want to puke.

Yes I remember. I was floored. How he could say that so casually.

All the people who are hurt. All the people they murdered. All the people they scammed money from. All the lives they destroyed.

All the lies and deceptions.

It's all sickening. They are seriously disgusting human beings.
And that is why this anti-abortion crowd stay in the gutter with the same nonsensical arguments. They go round and round like the chickens with the head cut off. Science is not on their side. They cannot determine intelligently, and scientifically when life begins. They just can't. So what do they do? They invent a time table in their heads.

They claim that life begins at conception but I always ask them about ectopic pregnancies.

There's only 2 outcomes to that pregnancy,

1. Nothing is done, the woman dies. If the woman is lucky and is able to get to a doctor immediately, she has a chance to live but zero chance to retain or preserve her fertility.

2. An abortion is performed the woman lives.

Life begins when the woman chooses. Period. If she chooses to carry that pregnancy to term great. If she chooses to terminate it, that's her choice.

That's what it comes down to. Men don't make that choice. Men can't control it anymore. That control was taken from them by us women.

They have made it quite clear. They will lie, cheat, scam, deceive, blow up buildings, even murder people to regain that control.
They only understand the science that is convenient to them, to go along with their religious and philosophical beliefs. Their science has never been complete. Sorry, but that isn't going to fly.

It's not a matter of science. It's not a matter of what some religious book says.

There is one and only person or entity who decides if it's life or when it's not.

It's life when we women say It's life.

Those far right radical extremists can scream science or life or anything they want.

All of what they claim is meaningless. It has no basis in fact and reality.

The reality is the down the nitty gritty, it's the woman who says when it's life. It's the woman who says if that pregnancy can continue. It's the woman who controls it. We took that control when we stood up for ourselves. We took a stand.

We won.

We aren't going to go back. Especially when the anti choice movement is based on lies, scams, cheating, deceptions, bombing buildings and murdering people.

We women are the majority in this nation. The republicans on the Supreme Court know that if they actually overturned Roe V Wade, republicans would never be able to win another election again. No matter how much cheating and vote suppression they do. The republicans on that court know they are in the vast minority on this issue in this nation. There will be such a huge revolt from the women and most men in this nation that the conservative movement would be finished. Forever.

Period.
Actually if Roe was overturned not much would change at all. The matter would go back to the states. If your state does not permit abortion elect lawmakers to change the law. On a federal level it doesn't matter.

Don't be silly. No one has the right to say when life begins and the Roe decision never gave anyone that right. The right the courts gave was the right to terminate life as a matter of personal privacy. There was no grant to declare when life begins. ,
You just made my argument for me so beautifully, how can I ever thank you? Lol! This is fantastic. "No one has the right to say when life begins." Couldn't agree more. Now you should understand totally why abortion is legal.

Rehnquist said it best:

Ignorant nonsense.

Both of you.

Well. To be technically honest women don't decide when it's life. She just decides when to end that life and the courts gave women the legal right to do so. That's the fact of the matter. Some women are perfectly comfortable with the idea of ending that life. That's honesty and those women are very well adjusted.
And here in this post you totally contradicted yourself. Wow, you really know how to put both feet in the mud now don't you? "Women don't decide when it's life," then you said, "some women are perfectly comfortable with the idea of ending that life." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: So, if "women don't decide when it's life", how do they know when they are "comfortable in ending it?":auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Folks, you just can't make this shit up. Fuck! Was that stupid or what?

Rehnquist said it best:

Ignorant nonsense.

Both of you.

The sharpest knives in the box they ain't.

Wow.

She lied the whole time.

Wow.

What a giant load of psychotic bullshit.

Rehnquist said it best:

Abortion is not "killing an unborn child. There are already criminal laws on the books that make forrcing a person to have an abortion illegal. They cover lots of criminal behavior, not just this. The politicians who pass laws that attempt to impede a woman from exercising her choice of whether or not to continue a pregnancy absolutely are attempts to control women's bodies. There is no denying this. It's big government in cahoots with some religious sects.
Killing a human being is illegal. You’re in denial of scientific fact, the fetus is a living human being, with unique DNA.
Show us the science that proves it is a fully developed human.
Show us the science that says a three year old is a fully developed human. An eight year old? Eleven...? I’ll wait...
I already did from my link. You're a big boy. You can look it up.

Rehnquist said it best:

Ignorant nonsense.

Both of you.

"Roe V. Wade gave that choice to women. Not men. Women. Women decide when it's life. No one else. Not a man. Not a book. No one.

Only the woman carrying that pregnancy is the person who decides. If she decides it's not life, it's not and she has an abortion. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it. There never will be."

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the "party of science".

Thats OK..she lied when she went to court. She first claimed to raped.

Last edited:

Rehnquist said it best:

Ignorant nonsense.

Both of you.

"Roe V. Wade gave that choice to women. Not men. Women. Women decide when it's life. No one else. Not a man. Not a book. No one.

Only the woman carrying that pregnancy is the person who decides. If she decides it's not life, it's not and she has an abortion. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it. There never will be."

LOL. Not men? All members of the Supreme Court were men. Every member of NARAL was male. Every abortion doctor in the US at the time was male.

Rehnquist said it best:

Ignorant nonsense.

Both of you.

LOL. Not men? All members of the Supreme Court were men. Every member of NARAL was male. Every abortion doctor in the US at the time was male.

Shhhh.... no facts now. We must not disturb the narrative.

Rehnquist said it best:

Ignorant nonsense.

Both of you.

And here in this post you totally contradicted yourself. Wow, you really know how to put both feet in the mud now don't you? "Women don't decide when it's life," then you said, "some women are perfectly comfortable with the idea of ending that life." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: So, if "women don't decide when it's life", how do they know when they are "comfortable in ending it?":auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Folks, you just can't make this shit up. Fuck! Was that stupid or what?
Let me put it in terms easier for you to understand. You did not decide on when that convenience store clerk had life. You could still be perfectly comfortable in ending that life. Life exists with or without the permission of anyone. It doesn't take a genius to decide to end a life. Not any more than pulling an unwanted, but living, weed out of your garden.

Abortion is not a scientific issue. It has nothing to do with science. It is a legal issue only as has been held over and over by every court.

Now that you have proven yourself a total dolt you can carry on.

Rehnquist said it best:

Ignorant nonsense.

Both of you.

As I've been saying for decades, their beliefs change with the wind for their own personal and political convenience.

If you think pro lifers care one iota about what Jane Roe believes, you are crazy. She has nothing to do with their pro life beliefs.

Forum List

Back