So was Obama "smart" or a hypocrite using tax loopholes???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
President Barack Obama said tax breaks for oil companies and "millionaires and billionaires" must end if the country is going to get its fiscal house in order.
Down State News - Obama: Tax Breaks for Millionaires Must End

SO is Obama TAX Smart or a hypocrite when he says the above BUT Obama uses tax loopholes himself!

The Top 20 Tax Expenditures - Business Insider

in 2010 Obama's taxable income was $1,728,096
$245,075 14.18% of his income as donations to charities (WOW a big chunk of change at 14%!!!) THIS IS A TAX LOOPHOLE which 5th largest loophole!
$49,945 home mortgage interest TAX LOOPHOLE which is the 3rd largest tax deduction
$122,527 Long term capital loss CARRYOVER!!! 7% sheltered income!!TAX LOOPHOLE TAX BREAKS FOR MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES!!! 7th largest!
Taxes paid: $453,770 which is ONLY 26.26% of gross income.

Note Obama ONLY donated 14.18% of his $1.7 million income.
This 14% is nearly half what Bush donated @ 23% who had $719,000 reported income which is HALF Obama's $1,728,096 income!!!

WHY didn't he do as Bush did, give 23% of an income?

President and Mrs. George W. Bush reported taxable income of $719, 274 for the tax year 2007
The Bushes contributed a total of $165,660 [23%] to churches and charitable organizations.
federal income taxes,paid $221,635 or 30%!
Bush earned $719,000 in 2007 - CNN.com

In summary Bush who made half what Obama did paid 30% in taxes while donating 23%
Obama who made double what Bush made paid less in taxes 26% and donated less the 14%!

SO for you idiot Obama supporters... IS Obama a "smart" tax loophole user or a HYPOCRITE .."tax breaks for oil companies and "millionaires and billionaires"

Either you got your math wrong or Bush had one dumb accountant.

AH... so Obama was SMART and NOT a hypocrite?

I mean at least Bush didn't complain about it even though he had a dumb accountant!

I mean did you ever hear Bush blame anyone like the filthy rich millionaires and billionaires while ACTUALLY taking the tax loopholes???

To me Obama was smart to take the loopholes AND A HYPOCRITE for preaching about closing loopholes!

What kind of dick tells all of us "I'm my brother's keeper " and yet his brother lives in a $12 hut?

Really are you that totally dense not to see Obama is USING useful idiots like you ?
I mean this guy is laughing at you and he said so!

Low information fools like never read Obama's "Dreams of My Father".
"It was usually an effective tactic,another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Don't you really get a little angry that Obama's LAUGHING AT YOU???

Forum List

Back