So wait, I been eating the tuna subs at Subway for years and now I hear its not TUNA????

SURPRISE!

Soylent-Green-feature.jpg

I worked in subway. You should see how they make it
Well Go ahead and tell us , we can take it

They put a huge can of tuna into a clean garbage can. Then they put mayonnaise squeezed from a big plastic container in the garbage can along with the tuna. Finally they make you wear plastic gloves and mush everything together in the garbage can with your hands.

I worked in subway. You should see how they make it
Well Go ahead and tell us , we can take it

They put a huge can of tuna into a clean garbage can. Then they put mayonnaise squeezed from a big plastic container in the garbage can along with the tuna. Finally they make you wear plastic gloves and mush everything together in the garbage can with your hands.
That's about what I figured . Once I went behind a upscale restaurant and that's how they were doing there Cesar salad.

its time we all start eating at home. anybody going to subway for a damn tuna sandwich, needs to conned. Its worse than buying boiled eggs, bottle water and a balony sandwich in the food machines at work...eat at home its cheap

California, eh?

Anyone know of a Californian resident that would benefit if indeed Subway is found guilty of not using tuna?

Forum List

Back