So using the wrong color trash bags is a crime in the UK

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Evidently black trash bags are racist. Makes me glad I don't live there. :laughing0301:

"Ipswich Star reported that the case involved about 60 black rubbish bags dumped in Dove Street over 22 days.

The case against the mum of three even saw CCTV of the area pulled, showing her leaving bags on the street in the middle of the night.

She was also recorded leaving the bags on the street about 3.30am - prosecuted for breaching the Environmental Protection Act four times.

A MUM who put her recycling out in the wrong colour bag was arrested by police, a court heard.

Lyndsey Webb, 34, was ordered to pay £50 ($60.73) after falling foul of changes to the bin collection system in her area - using black bags instead of orange."

Mum, 34, who put recycling out in the wrong colour bag is ARRESTED by police

Wrong colored trash bags one day...

Total chaos and destruction of the country the next...

Let this be a cautionary tale to us all.

But hubby keeps buying white trash bags.

Only white ones.

He may be racist.

Evidently black trash bags are racist. Makes me glad I don't live there. :laughing0301:

"Ipswich Star reported that the case involved about 60 black rubbish bags dumped in Dove Street over 22 days.

The case against the mum of three even saw CCTV of the area pulled, showing her leaving bags on the street in the middle of the night.

She was also recorded leaving the bags on the street about 3.30am - prosecuted for breaching the Environmental Protection Act four times.

A MUM who put her recycling out in the wrong colour bag was arrested by police, a court heard.

Lyndsey Webb, 34, was ordered to pay £50 ($60.73) after falling foul of changes to the bin collection system in her area - using black bags instead of orange."

I bet the Democrats are just drooling at the thought of doing the same things here.

I have a male same-sex couple in my neighborhood. I am going to look for some rainbow colored bags to slip into their mail box.

I have a male same-sex couple in my neighborhood. I am going to look for some rainbow colored bags to slip into their mail box.

OOoooo preeettty!

I want some.

OOoooo preeettty!

I want some.

Here ya go...

779cca14-7089-414a-b8ec-b09c492b3d2f.jpg

I'd love to try that if I wasn't such a miserable chicken shit about it.

Good, little critters can break into bags, we have orange colored bags here (or they are not picked up, we have strict garbage rules here which is the way I like it), and after the end of the year, no more bags which is fine by me.

Actually using the wrong color bags is a crime here too.

Good, little critters can break into bags, we have orange colored bags here (or they are not picked up, we have strict garbage rules here which is the way I like it), and after the end of the year, no more bags which is fine by me.

Actually using the wrong color bags is a crime here too.

FFFFFRRRRREEEEEEEEDDOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back