So this little blue dot we call Earth....where the entire History of our teenie-tiny human race has taken place...

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Is nothing more than a micro blemish on the smallest pimple in some forgotten corner of the vast cosmos. When the Sun Finally vaporizes this little rock...which it will...what will become of the entirety of human history? What of its heroes and what of its infamous villains? What will become of the many tales of wisdom and stories of folly? Will some intelligent race from light years away discover this planet and preserve that history ....if it's even worth preserving that is? So we argue and hate and finger wag day in and day out in what amounts to the tiniest fragment of time on the scale of billions of years passing before we fade back into the dust of this planet and wait for oblivion...lol. I wonder how many worlds have already disappeared with a complete set of historical memories that will never be shared? Ready for it?

JO

Is nothing more than a micro blemish on the smallest pimple in some forgotten corner of the vast cosmos. When the Sun Finally vaporizes this little rock...which it will...what will become of the entirety of human history? What of its heroes and what of its infamous villains? What will become of the many tales of wisdom and stories of folly? Will some intelligent race from light years away discover this planet and preserve that history ....if it's even worth preserving that is? So we argue and hate and finger wag day in and day out in what amounts to the tiniest fragment of time on the scale of billions of years passing before we fade back into the dust of this planet and wait for oblivion...lol. I wonder how many worlds have already disappeared with a complete set of historical memories that will never be shared? Ready for it?

JO

As long as the planet and I do not suffer simultaneous deaths, not my problem to worry about.

1623339080655.png

1623339138367.png

JO

Well there is the theory that human origins may have been from another planet like Venus.

I don't really buy the man made global warming thing in the article. Venus has a very slow rotation, and its probably the reason it lost its oceans and livable atmosphere.
But anyway, kind of a fun theory to think about

Last edited:

JO

As long as the planet and I do not suffer simultaneous deaths, not my problem to worry about.
understood

JO

Well there is the theory that human origins may have been from another planet like Venus.

I don't really buy the man made global warming thing in the article. Venus has a very slow rotation, and its probably the reason it lost its oceans and livable atmosphere.
But anyway, kind of a fun theory to think about

Venus also has a very weak magnetic field.....

Forum List

Back