tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Kim’s guard filed for bankruptcy for his security company in July

PETER SBLENDORIO
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 4:23 PM

The longtime personal bodyguard of Kim Kardashian reportedly filed for bankruptcy for his high-profile security company less than three months before the reality star's horrifying robbery in Paris.

Pascal Duvier submitted the insolvency paperwork for his ProtectSecurity firm on July 22 after the company dipped more than $1.2 million in debt, the DailyMail.com is reporting.

"There is so much debt," the insolvency lawyer overseeing the case told the Mail. "There are many claimants. I cannot say the exact number. Lots."

The 43-year-old Duvier — who made the apparent filing in his native Heidelberg, Germany — has run ProtectSecurity for 19 years, according to the report.

Kim tweeted bodyguard is ‘always in my shot’ hours before robbery

20 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
Kardashian Khaos: Kim Kardashian beefs up her security after armed robbery

The company has represented a who's who of clients that includes Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera and Lana Del Rey.

Duvier — who stands at 6-foot-4 — was not present last Sunday when Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint by five intruders inside her Paris private residence bedroom, as he was instead providing protection for the reality star's sisters Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian at a nearby party.

I couldn't help but see the headlines when I turned on my computer. I don't hate the Kardashians anyhow. Better than some stuff on TV.

The thing that bugs me about the story is that among the very wealthy it's common practice to substitute fake gemstones in jewelry for most occasions.

She'd have to be nuts to have $10m in diamonds just lying around the house. At the very least the pieces should have been in a safety deposit box.

Mebbe she gettin' ready to divorce Kanye...

... an' wanted to squirrel away the jewels?

Last edited:
Well it go all you folks' attention ^
why wouldn't it since it was on every network for two days. wow, aren't you smart. It was a hoax, to be anything less in unnatural. it just doesn't happen.

My personal opinion was she lost that 10 million dollar ring and needed to do something to get value from her insurance.

Forum List

Back