So, there is a global pandemic

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
We are literally on the brink of WWIII, the borders are completely wide open, we are being overrun by inflation, gas prices are not stopping to rise and soon there will be mass starvation if not being annihilated by global thermonuclear war.

The Senate passed a daylight savings thing today. So we got that going for us.

We are literally on the brink of WWIII, the borders are completely wide open, we are being overrun by inflation, gas prices are not stopping to rise and soon there will be mass starvation if not being annihilated by global thermonuclear war.

The Ching Chong flu will show up again, just in time for the midterm elections.

Not to worry, Biden will also have sanctions against Putin that will largely be ineffective because China will give them everything they need.

So again, no worries there.

Just sit back and await the mushroom clouds

LOL.....Watch the dems in the the house add on a bunch of shit to it and it dies when the 117th congress expires on 1/03/23.
You really think it will languish in Nancy's lap for 9 months? I don't. I think the time is right.

I suspect they will want to tout it as a "accomplishment" since it's mostly frivolous, something akin to naming a hiking path in a national forest. ;)
In spirit, that is true, but the thought of both houses of congress actually getting together on something most people would like to see, has a certain appeal and far more benefit than the trail naming or "heaven forbid" nation "such and such" day thing.
Just look at this place. Seen anybody against it? This is USMB where chronic contrarians come to be contrary, just for the fun of it. Senate isn't sh#t for political dumbfuckery, by comparison, and even we like it.

Not to worry, Biden will also have sanctions against Putin that will largely be ineffective because China will give them everything they need.

So again, no worries there.

Just sit back and await the mushroom clouds
FJB has sanctions on americans. Why does everyone ignore this?

Your topic is an obvious "Complaint about Biden" topic.

A (R) made the sunshine bill you created the topic about. So to answer your question of "so" -- so, complain about the proper people: the GOP.

EDIT: don't be coy. When you complain about open borders, we all know that's GOP speak for "I hate Biden"

A (R) made the sunshine bill you created the topic about. So to answer your question of "so" -- so, complain about the proper people: the GOP.

EDIT: don't be coy. When you complain about open borders, we all know that's GOP speak for "I hate Biden"
Actually it wasn't.

Oh, the open borders high gas prices wwiii and high inflation is solely on biden. That's true. Is it not?

Forum List

Back