So Surreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking back through this thread at all the incredible images. Where do you people find them all?
They blow my mind, and remind me why I gave up painting. I just was not good enough.
I find most of the images on Pinterest..or while viewing other art and photography sites. Sometimes I find something out of the blue while doing something at another site...for me, it just depends where I am at on the net at the time.

Some of the most brilliant artists are typically overtly critical of their own work, Dajjal...what you may see as shit, we may see as genius.

I have been looking back through this thread at all the incredible images. Where do you people find them all?
They blow my mind, and remind me why I gave up painting. I just was not good enough.
I find most of the images on Pinterest..or while viewing other art and photography sites. Sometimes I find something out of the blue while doing something at another site...for me, it just depends where I am at on the net at the time.

Some of the most brilliant artists are typically over-critical of their own work, Dajjal...what you may see as shit, we may see as genius.

I have never known an artist or author (myself included) who is totally pleased with their final product. We always want to tune it up.

08f4a040ee15cccb982a336ae85cc97d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back