So progressives want “sanctuary cities”, uh?

Oh . And you can apologize to me at any time.

Lol! To think an ignorant hick like you would mock my intelligence and knowledge.!?

YO Pat ! Have you finished google fact checking me yet? Lol!

There is no language in the constitution that allows guns to be regulated. looks you may be another one who doesn't know what "shall not be infringed means".
Our Commerce Clause allows for the regulation of Commerce regarding Arms.
It's unconstitutional.

Fake news
So you are one that has no idea what "shall not be infringed" means.

I'm on the "well regulated" side and requiring an actual militia.

Say which one are you in?
That amendment wasn't written for the militia, it was written for the people, it says a well regulated militia is needed for a secure state, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms will not be infringed.

Now, constitutionally, if you wanted to define who they were referring to when they were giving the right to bear arms, in case a militia was needed to be instituted, mainly male citizens between 18 and 45 years of age, you could go down that road and see if you can gain any ground, but the amendment as written doesn't have anything to do with arming a militia, it has to do with arming the citizens.

Being “illegal” is not a crime .
I just....can’t....

FC47D690-F7F3-4188-803E-1396A33BF9DB.gif

Our Commerce Clause allows for the regulation of Commerce regarding Arms.
It's unconstitutional.

Fake news

That amendment wasn't written for the militia, it was written for the people, it says a well regulated militia is needed for a secure state, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms will not be infringed.

Now, constitutionally, if you wanted to define who they were referring to when they were giving the right to bear arms, in case a militia was needed to be instituted, mainly male citizens between 18 and 45 years of age, you could go down that road and see if you can gain any ground, but the amendment as written doesn't have anything to do with arming a militia, it has to do with arming the citizens.

Gotta love the gun nuts . They’re strict constitutionalists.....until they aren’t .

MOre idiots who don’t Understand the legal justification of sanctuary cities.

There is no legal justification under immigration law for sanctuary cities.

Yes there is . Immigration is civil law and under complete control of the feds . No one is stopping the Feds from doing their thing . BUT you can’t force the city to do your bidding and jail some guy for a minor offenses until the ins feels like showing up.

The op article basically says that counties are straight up ignoring state laws .

I love this talking.point.
they aren't asking for bbn police to round them up. just to let them know where to pick up illegals involved in crime.
and some released are murderers.....so yeah thank the mayor of Oakland for allowing violent criminals to roam free

Righty lies . Sanc cities don’t let murders go any more than they let citizens murders roam free.

All they do is not hold on to illegals wh get busted for minor crap? Why? Cause they know it will cause the city more problems and money by breaking up families (to say the least).

they do they wouldn't deport ms.13 member aka murderers
and you guys alert the entire town to raids, which include violent offenders, it's just not hard to figure out.

It's unconstitutional.

Fake news

Gotta love the gun nuts . They’re strict constitutionalists.....until they aren’t .

you dont even understand it. talk to us when you get a clue

However states are allowed to regulate guns as long as they do not run afoul of the Second Amendment.
Dumb ass...if you are “regulating guns” then you are running “afoul of the 2nd Amendment”. :lmao:

.....shall not be infringed
it is why, our Second Amendment, specifically declares, which Persons of the People are Necessary and shall not be Infringed, when it really really matters.

It's unconstitutional.

Fake news

the right wing only doesn't seem to care about natural rights, unless it is specifically about guns; then, they are "all over it".

Now entering the US without going through customs is a crime . That being said , 40% of “illegals” enter legally and overstay . So they wouldn’t count
“Overstaying” is a crime. It violated the law.

Do you have a link to that criminal law? How many years in jail do you get?
are you serious?
timmy you do know that your left buddies defend illegals by saying most of them overstay visas......do you even read posts or any news at all.

you are dumber than I thought, holy shit......is this lakhota?

However states are allowed to regulate guns as long as they do not run afoul of the Second Amendment.
Dumb ass...if you are “regulating guns” then you are running “afoul of the 2nd Amendment”. :lmao:

it is why, our Second Amendment, specifically declares, which Persons of the People are Necessary and shall not be Infringed, when it really really matters.

you do know what a milita was?

Now entering the US without going through customs is a crime . That being said , 40% of “illegals” enter legally and overstay . So they wouldn’t count

are you serious?
timmy you do know that your left buddies defend illegals by saying most of them overstay visas......do you even read posts or any news at all.

So you DONT have a link to the criminal law! I’ll give you a hint . It doesn’t exist .

are you serious?

So you DONT have a link to the criminal law! I’ll give you a hint . It doesn’t exist .

look man, it is illegal

Consequences of Overstaying on a Temporary U.S. Visa - AllLaw.com

does timmy know anything?

yes, i do. i am into history, as well.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

good so now we agree its an average citizen, so why are we bringing militia up in this discussion?

good so now we agree its an average citizen, so why are we bringing militia up in this discussion?

Straighf out of the “careful what you wish for” pages... :laugh:
Several conservative Illinois lawmakers have a taken a page from the progressive’s playbook to protect gun rights by creating “sanctuary” counties for gun owners.
The left was adamant about having a lawless society. Well, they are getting it.

More Illinois counties join Effingham County; pass ‘sanctuary’ resolutions to protect gun rights

Here is the problem. The Constitution does not require state and local officials to enforce federal immigration law. However states are allowed to regulate guns as long as they do not run afoul of the Second Amendment. Those officials can be charged by the state and removed.
There is no language in the constitution that allows guns to be regulated. looks you may be another one who doesn't know what "shall not be infringed means".

you are so ignorant. States are allowed to regulate guns. The courts have upheld certain restrictions on guns imposed by states.

Forum List

Back