so...Obama and bill Clinton actually are used in Isis recruiting videos....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So....now the democrats in the media have to cover for the truth...Trump isn't in Isis recruiting videos...Hilary lied...and why did she feel the need to lie...because her rapist husband, bill Clinton and her old boss, Obama, actually are in Isis recruiting videos...........

awkward......well.....if you aren't a democrat anyway......

New ISIS video stars Bill Clinton

As I note here, Hillary Clinton purports to think it a key point against Donald Trump that he is featured in ISIS recruiting videos. Her campaign has been unable to cite any such video so far, so Clinton maintains her batting average for veracity in making this point.

At RedState, however, streiff has posted the new ISIS recruiting video (below). It stars a few prominent Americans including Barack Obama…and Bill Clinton. By her own logic (not mine), the video provides a telling indictment of her candidacy. I trust that the interrogators of the mainstream media will get right on it and let us know what Madam Hillary has to say about this.

So....now the democrats in the media have to cover for the truth...Trump isn't in Isis recruiting videos...Hilary lied...and why did she feel the need to lie...because her rapist husband, bill Clinton and her old boss, Obama, actually are in Isis recruiting videos...........

As I note here, Hillary Clinton purports to think it a key point against Donald Trump that he is featured in ISIS recruiting videos. Her campaign has been unable to cite any such video so far, so Clinton maintains her batting average for veracity in making this point.

At RedState, however, streiff has posted the new ISIS recruiting video (below). It stars a few prominent Americans including Barack Obama…and Bill Clinton. By her own logic (not mine), the video provides a telling indictment of her candidacy. I trust that the interrogators of the mainstream media will get right on it and let us know what Madam Hillary has to say about this.

Correct. And the animal known as as Jihad John who starred in many ISIS beheading videos referred to Obama personally many times.

Obama's stupidity is the reason ISIS was created, and his weakness is the number one reason for ISIS recruitment.

Correct. And the animal known as as Jihad John who starred in many ISIS beheading videos referred to Obama personally many times.

Obama's stupidity is the reason ISIS was created, and his weakness is the number one reason for ISIS recruitment.

Jihadi John referred to the person who is currently president? Do tell... :eek:

She thought it was a good line. Despite the fact it is a gross lie, it is good tv. And her adherents don't care about the truth anyway.

They are exactly like trump-bots in that regard

He's referred and threatened Obama every time he beheaded an American. Keep up.

He referred to the American president while beheading Americans? You have me convinced...

He referred to the American president while beheading Americans? You have me convinced...
I can send you the videos.

He referred to the respectable world leader every time he beheaded someone. Even the Japanese PM, and they weren't even involved in the fight. So he mentioned Obama, the leader of the country heading the fight against them. Big fucking whoop.

Convince you of known facts?

Video: Islamic State threatens Obama, beheads four Kurdish fighters

The speaker in this video (the portion here doesn’t include the graphic beheading footage) sounds like an American and tells Obama that these beheadings are revenge. This fools some people into thinking that if we did not take any actions that they believed they had to avenge, the jihad would evanesce. This is, however, not the case. These jihadis believe in the Qur’an that mandates war against the “People of the Book,” even those who have not offended them.

The speaker in this video (the portion here doesn’t include the graphic beheading footage) sounds like an American and tells Obama that these beheadings are revenge. This fools some people into thinking that if we did not take any actions that they believed they had to avenge, the jihad would evanesce. This is, however, not the case. These jihadis believe in the Qur’an that mandates war against the “People of the Book,” even those who have not offended them.

What did every other world leader whose citizens were beheaded do to get named in the videos, or was Obama the only one?

He wasn't? :eek:

He referred to the respectable world leader every time he beheaded someone. Even the Japanese PM, and they weren't even involved in the fight. So he mentioned Obama, the leader of the country heading the fight against them. Big fucking whoop.

So Obama's weakness is a great recruiting tool for ISIS:

Child ISIS jihadi threatens to cut off President Barack Obama's head

What did every other world leader whose citizens were beheaded do to get named in the videos, or was Obama the only one?

So why are you complaining about Trump then? He isn't even an American leader.

Now you are backtracking. When did I ever mention Trump's name? You are pathetic. :lol:

Now you are backtracking. When did I ever mention Trump's name? You are pathetic. :lol:

Wait... Nobody mentioned Trump aside from the OP? That's silly.

Forum List

Back