So much for transparency

No you were not!

You weer not as critical of Obama as you are of Trump!

That is odd thing for you to say considering I was not on this forum then and I have said on here many time Trump is better than Obama. But as a Trump worshiper all you have is make believe so I should not be surprised.

And yes you want the impeachment to go through despite any claims you make here!

and now you are a mind-reader across the internet....fascinating.

Yes we all the Orange Bad Narrative and all it is doing is ensuring a Trump 2020 victory!

Yes, I agree Trump will likely win.

If you really want prove that you dislike both parties then you should not participate in the far left narratives!

I don't.

Nothing but lies! You have been very lite on Obama. Does not matter when you joined.

Yes I know the orange man bad narrative and you run it well, but just expect to be called out on it!

So no matter what you post here, you hold Trump to a different standard than the far left in Congress.

And yes continue pushing this narrative and help Trump win 2020!

Nothing but lies! You have been very lite on Obama. Does not matter when you joined.

Yes I know the orange man bad narrative and you run it well, but just expect to be called out on it!

So no matter what you post here, you hold Trump to a different standard than the far left in Congress.

And yes continue pushing this narrative and help Trump win 2020!

I do not think the "orange man is bad", I give him credit for things all the time and have spent the last few days defending him and his actions in Iraq.

You want to try and paint me as something I am not, but it will fail every time. All you are doing is providing further proof of your worship of the man. You cannot deal with someone that says even one tiny negative thing about him.

Well, get over it...he is not god.

20 emails sounds kinda pointless when you compare it to 30,000 of Hillary's emails that went in a bit bucket. I'd sure like to know what was on those.

Forum List

Back