so much for the '''job count''''

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...more workers -lower wages-higher prices/etc
'''''New government statistics reveal that 171,000 migrants came across the southern border in March – the highest monthly total in two decades and nearly double the number that came here in February.''''

bold mine

YES, idiot Biden is fking up the US

'''''New government statistics reveal that 171,000 migrants came across the southern border in March – the highest monthly total in two decades and nearly double the number that came here in February.''''

bold mine

I have spent another $6,000 on buying gold and silver.....

bold mine

And you probably got coins.

Just understand this has NOTHING to do with Joe Biden. It's just that time of year. Pure coincidence it all happened after Joe stopped fence construction and waved them all in under humanitarian reasons! OFFICIAL POSITION OF JOE BIDEN :smoke:

bold mine

I spent $800 on a new gun and the rest of the stimulus went into gold.

Forum List

Back