So, Minnesota cop is charged with manslaughter and Capital Cop isn't charged for murder of an unarmed? Figures....

The Yellow Press can't exploit the Ashly Babbit shooting to help their Dirty Democrat Party.
Ashly didn't have a warrant.
She was not resisting arrest.
She was unarmed.
She was not a threat.
Yet, where is the moral outrage?
It just shows everyone once again that the Left has zero principles, they only have a whole lot of hate, lies and corruption.
What should have been done by the Capitol Police officers as Ashli Babbitt (and others) were breaking thru that door? What would YOU have done?

Our "government" never fails to let us down.....

The Capital policeman should have been charged with manslaughter too, but the situation was very different in that the woman was trying to force her was into a restricted area, while the policewoman shot a man who was fleeing by accident, when she was saying tase him.

Laws in this country are skewed to do what the "leaders" want. I was a CID agent (Army) for 22 years. Had I drawn my weapon and shot someone who "might" have posed a reasonable threat to someone (which she did not) I would have been charged (at the very least) with willful manslaughter.

However, because this LEO was "protecting" our "leaders" - it was shoved under the rug. Now, had the woman been black..............
You are telling us that if you were guarding a military building with some important people in it from a mob trying to break in....if you shot one of those rioters as they broke in, you would be charged? I don't believe you.

She was white.

And she was trying to murder the VP and congress.

Trump cult traitors tend to leave out such little insignificant details. More than that, they tend to lie openly about it. They're still all trying to justify their treasonous violent fascist coup attempt.

At this stage, anyone who isn't a traitor has taken the opportunity to abandon the Trump cult, so any remaining Trump cultists should be assumed to be violent traitors.
Lying, piece of shit.

Mamooth is known as the king of lies in several forums, that is how dishonest and unreliable he is.

The claim that Ashli was trying to murder a lot of people is INSANE because she has NO WEAPON with her and no evidence of such intent either.

Mamooth will not provide the evidence because we all know he made it up....

"several forums"? You stalking him?

You don't see the difference between someone getting into their own car in the street in front of your house and someone breaking your windows and climbing into your home? ...

"Eye for an eye until we're all blind" -- that short fella from India
The difference is one was a felon with a warrant for his arrest and a known illegal gun carrier and the other was a law abiding citizen.

She was white.

Trump cult traitors tend to leave out such little insignificant details. More than that, they tend to lie openly about it. They're still all trying to justify their treasonous violent fascist coup attempt.

At this stage, anyone who isn't a traitor has taken the opportunity to abandon the Trump cult, so any remaining Trump cultists should be assumed to be violent traitors.
Trump did not change the institutions. Biden has been around a half century. He has talked out multiple mouths on his face on all the issues. He has changed his views and agendas to stay in power. And that is what its really about isn't it? Power and money. Beholden to China with a corrupted son also who really should be in prison. To kill another person can be easy. We see it everyday. I have seen no media and entertainers and politicians killed by the so called "Trump cultists". At least not yet.

The claim that Biden is all about money is absolutely hysterically funny. When he was in the Senate he was among those with the least wealth, if not the least. The reality is the Trumpster grifted more money for his short term in office than Biden has in his lifetime of community service. I mean Aristotle had it right a long damn time ago. Serving in public office should be reserved to those that, well SERVE the public. Trump has always served HIMSELF, and this nation got what the hell it deserved when it elected him.

President Trump lost a Billion Dollars in wealth, while serving his country.
He never had a billion....you drank the orange koolaid.

She was white.

Lying, piece of shit.

Mamooth is known as the king of lies in several forums, that is how dishonest and unreliable he is.

The claim that Ashli was trying to murder a lot of people is INSANE because she has NO WEAPON with her and no evidence of such intent either.

No I am member of the forums, HE posts on my and my fellow friends stuff.

Once a riot is declared military type rules of engagement replace law enforcement policies; procedures and protocols. Priorities drastically change. A mob was breaking windows and breaking down doors while screaming their intentions of murdering the persons being protected and individuals tasked with protecting those persons.
Ashli decided to be a "Breacher" or "Tip of the Spear" responsible for breaching an entrance into a secure area and by doing so giving access to the mob of the secure area and endangering all within the confines of the confined area. Choice, allow the secure area to be overridden and accept friendly casualties or simply kill the breacher and all who may decide to follow.

The government is doing the right thing. The capitol officer shot someone engaged in a act of terror. The Minneso6ta officer was not threatenecd in any way.

"The Minnesota officer was not threatened in any way" - Except for the loaded pistol that was on the seat of the thug....other than that.....

The lady that was murdered at the Capital was unarmed.

You figure it out......

The Capital policeman should have been charged with manslaughter too, but the situation was very different in that the woman was trying to force her was into a restricted area, while the policewoman shot a man who was fleeing by accident, when she was saying tase him.

Laws in this country are skewed to do what the "leaders" want. I was a CID agent (Army) for 22 years. Had I drawn my weapon and shot someone who "might" have posed a reasonable threat to someone (which she did not) I would have been charged (at the very least) with willful manslaughter.

However, because this LEO was "protecting" our "leaders" - it was shoved under the rug. Now, had the woman been black..............
You are telling us that if you were guarding a military building with some important people in it from a mob trying to break in....if you shot one of those rioters as they broke in, you would be charged? I don't believe you.

There are many, MANY ways of crowd control that do not require an officer to shoot an unarmed lady who was OUTSIDE the building and yes, I would be charged.

Last edited:
Once a riot is declared military type rules of engagement replace law enforcement policies; procedures and protocols. Priorities drastically change. A mob was breaking windows and breaking down doors while screaming their intentions of murdering the persons being protected and individuals tasked with protecting those persons.
Ashli decided to be a "Breacher" or "Tip of the Spear" responsible for breaching an entrance into a secure area and by doing so giving access to the mob of the secure area and endangering all within the confines of the confined area. Choice, allow the secure area to be overridden and accept friendly casualties or simply kill the breacher and all who may decide to follow.
That's a chicken shit rationalization for murdering an unarmed woman in cold blood.
Don't think people don't notice how you try to legitimize an extrajudicial execution.
You're a fool.

An accidental shooting of a suspect with a felony arrest warrant resisting and fleeing gets charged and an intentional killing of an unarmed woman gets ignored.
What should have been done by the Capitol Police officers as Ashli Babbitt (and others) were breaking thru that door? What would you have done in that case?

Maced them. Used rubber bullets.

The government is doing the right thing. The capitol officer shot someone engaged in a act of terror. The Minneso6ta officer was not threatenecd in any way.
Your Alice-in-Wonderland inversion of logic and facts is noted.
When is breaking out a window an "act of terror"? You hopeless puke.

Your Alice-in-Wonderland inversion of logic and facts is noted.
When is breaking out a window an "act of terror"? You hopeless puke.

Couldn't have stated it better, or more succinctly. :yes_text12:

She was white.

Lying, piece of shit.

No I am member of the forums, HE posts on my and my fellow friends stuff.
Uh huh.....that's why you brought up all the forums he posts in......because he's stalking you?

Worked as advertised, at least in DC.

The perp was involved in a violent armed insurrection against the US government.

She got justice.

A man lying on the ground and shot by a 20+ year veteran who claims to not know the difference between and pistol and a taser?

Only by lying to yourself and others do you equate these.

Forum List

Back