So long old friend...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
My pal meat passed away

The dems will soon link this to the apprentice...

I am sickened thinking about it.

is the same thing when my pal Herman died...

I don't care what category this forum might relinquish/relegate
this to..

No one can unring my bell

I'm loaded for bear and I'm going after the irresponsible Democrats and their fake journalism Army

fuck you...
As always I mean that in a nice way

Link never 2 follow...

Have at it libmods,

Last edited:
My pal meat passed away

this to..

I'm loaded for bear and I'm going after the irresponsible Democrats and their fake journalism Army

fuck you...

Link never 2 follow...

Have at it libmods,

No idea what you are talking about. There is a long thread on Meat Loaf's death. There are a few comments saying Bat Out Of Hell isn't one of the best albums of the 1970s. And a couple saying he looked kinda rough the last year or so. But I haven't seen any disrespectful posts concerning politics.

No idea what you are talking about. There is a long thread on Meat Loaf's death. There are a few comments saying Bat Out Of Hell isn't one of the best albums of the 1970s. And a couple saying he looked kinda rough the last year or so. But I haven't seen any disrespectful posts concerning politics.

oooOOOoooo.... meatloaf!

paradice was the only song worth listening to.

My pal meat passed away

this to..

fuck you...

Link never 2 follow...

Have at it libmods,

Is this like a mystery or riddle kinda post?

oooOOOoooo.... meatloaf!

paradice was the only song worth listening to.

I think his voice was one of the best. He had a phenomenal talent. Not just the one album- I love catching him in concert on tv the last couple decades. He stayed great when some other older than dirt singers sound like frogs.

I think his voice was one of the best. He had a phenomenal talent. Not just the one album- I love catching him in concert on tv the last couple decades. He stayed great when some other older than dirt singers sound like frogs.

he did have a great voice - just not a fan of his music - except paradise - that's gotta be one of the best videos ever.

He reportedly had been sick for a while before dying. He deserved better--he was a hell of a talent and he is one of many such who have died already this year.

Maybe someday you'll have a cool thread to

He reportedly had been sick for a while before dying. He deserved better--he was a hell of a talent and he is one of many such who have died already this year.
He was a grand tiger in the ugly music business...

and sold some records,
never cared about money
only people...

Rock on bro ... rock on

Most of my music friends are gone to the great 'gig in the sky'

I often feel i'm left with a sea of a**holes

~S~

Well... he was old. And like so many others, he didn't really consider the damage he'd have from smokin, drinkin and whatever else he had goin on.

We're all goin someday and like the saying goes- if I'd of known I'd live so long, I'd of taen better care of myself..

Forum List

Back