So last weekend the media were trying to SHIT on pleasant outings at the beach and swimming pool by

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
by constantly saying NO SOCIAL DISTANCING, NO SOCIAL DISTANCING. And this weekend they are trying to PAINT A PLEASANT PIC over a SHITTY RIOTING SITUATION and havent mentioning coronas at all

Fuck the media. I want to looters to throw a brick through ABC News window

by constantly saying NO SOCIAL DISTANCING, NO SOCIAL DISTANCING. And this weekend they are trying to PAINT A PLEASANT PIC over a SHITTY RIOTING SITUATION and havent mentioning coronas at all

Mee too. It's insured so they'll just raise YOUR homeowners to cover it.

Cuomo's bitching about it. And yesterday I read that some pol somewhere was actually handing out masks to protesters as they gathered. Can't remember which city.

OMG....do you think they made up the whole COVID-19 thing?

OMG....do you think they made up the whole COVID-19 thing?

Why am I not hearing about it this weekend?????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

No social distancing or covids. But they people who were out enjoying the beach they want to shit on them not having a mask

place u dont need a mask

Cuomo's bitching about it. And yesterday I read that some pol somewhere was actually handing out masks to protesters as they gathered. Can't remember which city.
That would be MPLS......so wonderful he had his priorities straight

The fake pandemic is over since white supremacists started burning down cities

You are correct. It was Minneapolis.

You convince them to do it and I’ll supply the finest peach pie and most luscious big black ass you’ve ever seen!

You convince them to do it and I’ll supply the finest peach pie and most luscious big black ass you’ve ever seen!

i want latina ass

i want latina ass
Wanna go for the Daily Double? How about a super fine big black Latina ass?

Forum List

Back