So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

Most Americans pay social security on every dollar they earn. The wealthy stop paying after about $150,000 earned. This is why those who can take their compensation through other means. That should end immediately.

Social Security is not a welfare program. It’s a government program forcing workers to save their own money for retirement. Of course the politicians have abused the hell out of it.

Yeah to the tune of multiple billions a year. If we're going to keep this system in place where SS Disability is a thing; we need to actually fund SS.

Here is the part where you blame liberals, am I right?
No I'm not a 2 dimensional thinker like you. Both of the old corrupt political parties are responsible for fucking up the country. The funny part is you people think those same parties can unfuck it.

And we don't need payroll taxes to fund disability payments mainly because most of those people on disability could work in some capacity

Conservatives look at Social Security as some type of savings account

In reality, if you are disabled on the job, you receive benefits
If you die, your family is protected

Your .401k doesn’t do that
No they aren't protected

And that's what life insurance is for and a term policy is a fuck of a lot cheaper than your payroll taxes

I am not asking Government to redistribute wealth but to stop subsidizing those who do not need it

Supply Side Economics is a failure. We need to invest in working Americans…not the super wealthy
Letting people keep their own money isn't a subsidy

No they aren't protected

And that's what life insurance is for and a term policy is a fuck of a lot cheaper than your payroll taxes

Does your term policy pay if you are disabled on the job?

Social Security is not a welfare program. It’s a government program forcing workers to save their own money for retirement. Of course the politicians have abused the hell out of it.
Before Social Security, few Americans saved enough to retire

Afraid it does
You live in our society, you are expected to contribute if you are able
No it dosn't you said people are being subsidized if they keep more of their own money.

I never said there should be no taxes

so stop making shit up.

That's a $4,000 tax INCREASE on a guy who only makes $20K to start with.

It's a HUGE tax CUT for that rich guy

What you're talking about is a MASSIVE shift of wealth from those who already HAVE the least to those that have the most

You greedy little shithead.

If we have a 10% rate and I make $10K a year and you make a million a year.

I pay $1K a year in taxes and you pay $100K.

You pay $99K more a year than I do.

That is not good enough for these stupid greedy little Moon Bat. They want MOAR, MOAR MOAR!

They want to pay nothing and they want you to pay $600K.

You greedy little shithead.

If we have a 10% rate and I make $10K a year and you make a million a year.

I pay $1K a year in taxes and you pay $100K.

You pay $99K more a year than I do.

That is not good enough for these stupid greedy little Moon Bat. They want MOAR, MOAR MOAR!

They want to pay nothing and they want you to pay $600K.
This is why the income tax is the single worst way to generate revenue.

This is why the income tax is the single worst way to generate revenue.

I don't get all worked up over how taxes are levied. There will always be winners and losers.

My problem is with having an enormous bloated out of control government that cost many trillions each year to feed and that is a burden on all of us one way or another.

If the government filth is going to take $5 trillion out of the productive economy then we are all going to be screwed no matter how that money is going to be collected.

For instance, these stupid Moon Bats who are ignorant of Economics don't really understand that they pay a portion of the corporate tax or how income taxes destroy jobs and investment.

Forum List

Back