So jimmy cawter 2.0 has given us inflation and now a hostage crisis

More American soldiers died in hostile action under Trump than Biden. Biden will have the lowest number of hostile solider deaths since Clinton... the last President, a Democrat, who had no major military activity.

Inflation in world wide. Not a US president's actions. Don't be a rube.
what????? Hopover

oh yeah rember, "O Sama bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."

We're no longer deep state we're a narco state

Did I tell ya about the LQBQT squad that will be selected for the rescue to replace the army, navy, air force and the marines

The United States is committed to achieving the safe and rapid recovery of U.S. nationals taken hostage outside the United States.
False equivalence.

Carter was merely incompetent....Xiden is deliberately malignant.

How has Biden impacted Frances inflation? Germanys? Italys? Yea. I thought not.
Lebowski.gif

oh yeah rember, "O Sama bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."

We're no longer deep state we're a narco state

Did I tell ya about the LQBQT squad that will be selected for the rescue to replace the army, navy, air force and the marines

The United States is committed to achieving the safe and rapid recovery of U.S. nationals taken hostage outside the United States.
The United States, under President Potatohead is only committed to raiding the Treasury for the welfare queens, nothing else.

Fuck off. This thread is about US inflation somehow being magically Biden’s fault when the world is seeing inflation from supply constraints. You know that but: “Go team!” I’m surrounded by morons.
Oh, so because other countries inflated the fuck out of their currency, that lets your illegitimate, senile, felon off the hook for his profligate money printing?

You're too stupid for words....How 'bout YOU fuck off, fucking hack.

Oh, so because other countries inflated the fuck out of their currency, that lets your illegitimate, senile, felon off the hook for his profligate money printing?

You're too stupid for words....How 'bout YOU fuck off, fucking hack.
That's the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. Yea.. some small checks 2 years ago is affecting prices now. Grow up and get a clue. Imbeciles everywhere.

Forum List

Back