So it's illegal

Syriusly is right. This woman took a picture of a naked woman without her permission and shared it. That's really messed up.

She isn't in legal trouble because of "body shaming". The body shaming is her own pathetic issue. All she has in life is a pretty body so she trolls the locker room for women who don't look good like her. Hope she gets counseling in prison.

Making fun of someone's looks isn't a crime taking a picture of someone nude in the gym locker room and posting it online is. She should be grateful it's only six months.

to make fun of the way someone looks?

When did we become the USSR? I want my free speech back!

Playboy Playmate Dani Mathers should face more than a slap on the wrist for body-shaming incident: prosecutor
She took nude pics of the person in a gym locker room , then she put them online. Not cool.

So if you do uncool things you should go to jail?

No. It is not cool, but criminal. That's why she will probably go to jail.

Playboy Playmate Dani Mathers should face more than a slap on the wrist for body-shaming incident: prosecutor
She took nude pics of the person in a gym locker room , then she put them online. Not cool.

What for?

What for?

"Invasion of Privacy". She posted a nude picture of a 71 year old woman to her snap chat account. There are signs posted in gym lockers not to be taking pictures. People have an expectation that when they disrobe in a private locker room, their picture won't end up on snapchat.

What for?

Six months?

As long as you're OK with someone posting naked pictures off you, your mother, wife or daughter I will not challenge you. However, a prosecutor may not be so accommodating.

Im ok, because i dont take,naked pictures of myself. Im not a perv like anthony weiner.

What for?

"Invasion of Privacy". She posted a nude picture of a 71 year old woman to her snap chat account. There are signs posted in gym lockers not to be taking pictures. People have an expectation that when they disrobe in a private locker room, their picture won't end up on snapchat.

Well that is bad......i agree that you shouldnt take photos of people without their consent

As long as you're OK with someone posting naked pictures off you, your mother, wife or daughter I will not challenge you. However, a prosecutor may not be so accommodating.

Im ok, because i dont take,naked pictures of myself. Im not a perv like anthony weiner.

This woman didn't take naked pictures of herself, she took pictures of a 71 year old woman who was getting changed in the locker room with her, and then made body shaming remarks about the woman while posting her pictures on Snapchat.

This woman didn't take naked pictures of herself, she took pictures of a 71 year old woman who was getting changed in the locker room with her, and then made body shaming remarks about the woman while posting her pictures on Snapchat.

I dont give a fuck about body shaming, that should have zero to do with it, people have a right to make fun of others
Now taking the photo and pisting it should be illehal, but the body shaming is irrelevant.

I dont give a fuck about body shaming, that should have zero to do with it, people have a right to make fun of others
Now taking the photo and pisting it should be illehal, but the body shaming is irrelevant.

The body shaming is irrelevant to the charges. The charge is invasion of privacy.

The body shaming is irrelevant to the charges. The charge is invasion of privacy.

I have no problem.with charging invasion of privacy, but im afraid people will think its ok to jail for body shaming, i do not want that to happen.

Forum List

Back