So it all boils down to whether or not the SCOTUS has any balls.....and that's really just it

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

This is going to SCOTUS.....but I'm not sure we can depend on them anymore.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO

Dominion was the subject of a hoax originated by followers of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, later spread by One America News Network, President Donald Trump, and Trump surrogates and supporters. They alleged that the company’s voting machines had been compromised, resulting in millions of votes for Trump being deleted or switched to votes for Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election. Some made false claims that Dominion had close ties to the Clinton family or other Democrats.[3][4][5] There is no evidence supporting these claims, which have been debunked by various groups including election technology experts, government and voting industry officials, and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).[3][5]

If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO

You apparently don't know how the supreme court works.

Dominion was the subject of a hoax originated by followers of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, later spread by One America News Network, President Donald Trump, and Trump surrogates and supporters. They alleged that the company’s voting machines had been compromised, resulting in millions of votes for Trump being deleted or switched to votes for Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election. Some made false claims that Dominion had close ties to the Clinton family or other Democrats.[3][4][5] There is no evidence supporting these claims, which have been debunked by various groups including election technology experts, government and voting industry officials, and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).[3][5]

Parroting more Bullshit.....see the problem with you guys is that you take the BS and use it as an information base.....The evidence of Fraud is huge and growing....but it's not going to help if the SCOTUS is also coopted.
It's alright....when law no longer means anything the right will be just fine.
It's the left that will have to worry.

JO

JO

Works? I do know how..... It doesn't work anymore.

JO

Parroting more Bullshit.....see the problem with you guys is that you take the BS and use it as an information base.....The evidence of Fraud is huge and growing....but it's not going to help if the SCOTUS is also coopted.
It's alright....when law no longer means anything the right will be just fine.
It's the left that will have to worry.

JO

It is not about the court having balls. It is about the actual, documentable evidence and the adherence to the US Constitution.

JO

Works? I do know how..... It doesn't work anymore.

JO

Don't blame the Dems. Trump was able to put 2 justices on the court. If they rule against him, it is the case not the court.

Bullshit. Its was proven that 6,000 Trump votes were given to Biden. They caught that one but who knows just how many they didn't catch. From what I've read these machines were never certified and every machine used in an election has to be certified. Grounds for a new election right there.

JO

Stop politicizing the courts.

Judges don't support any political causes while on the bench. That's not how it works.

JO

Stop politicizing the courts.

Judges don't support any political causes while on the bench. That's not how it works.

This is not longer about politics....it's about the law. If the law no longer applies that's fine....it then applies to nothing and that will be fine also. The left is not going to have it both ways.....if they invalidate the law then it is invalidated and there's no going back to it when you need it. Just ask Harry Reid.

JO

This is not longer about politics....it's about the law. If the law no longer applies that's fine....it then applies to nothing and that will be fine also. The left is not going to have it both ways.....if they invalidate the law then it is invalidated and there's no going back to it when you need it. Just ask Harry Reid.
You don’t get to throw votes out because you feel like it. You need facts to do so.

There are no facts to support the Dominion voting machine conspiracy.

JO

NO, what it comes down to is if the blob has a case.

he doesn't.

Wow, ACB went from "revered justice" to "bitch" in the eyes of the right wing losers within a month.

You don’t get to throw votes out because you feel like it. You need facts to do so.

Oh they're there alright....started with complaints from the democrats in the primaries in fact... Here's the problem...there's no mechanism in place to protect against a large number of fraudulent votes so all one really has to do is get to certification...it doesn't have to be legitimate. Half the nation knows it's not....you think Trump had a hard time for four years?
You ain't seen nuthin.....Biden will not have an easy Presidency or any cooperation at all in fact. The left is a bunch of amateurs when it comes to showing displeasure.

JO

he doesn't.

Wow, ACB went from "revered justice" to "bitch" in the eyes of the right wing losers within a month.

Anyone who says George Floyd was murdered is an idiot....so if that's what she is that's what she is. I never said she was a saint....I warned everyone that she was not what they thought she was...I have read many of her decisions....yes she's a brilliant jurist no doubt but I'm not sure why anyone thought she was a staunch conservative....she's not. I said again and again that the left was worried for no reason about her confirmation.

JO

JO

he doesn't.

Anyone who says George Floyd was murdered is an idiot....so if that's what she is that's what she is. I never said she was a saint....I warned everyone that she was not what they thought she was...I have read many of her decisions....yes she's a brilliant jurist no doubt but I'm not sure why anyone thought she was a staunch conservative....she's not. I said again and again that the left was worried for no reason about her confirmation.

JO

But you didn't call her an "idiot"...you called her a "bitch". Why?

And Floyd was murdered.

JO
Roberts is the fly in the ointment.

Oh they're there alright....started with complaints from the democrats in the primaries in fact... Here's the problem...there's no mechanism in place to protect against a large number of fraudulent votes so all one really has to do is get to certification...it doesn't have to be legitimate. Half the nation knows it's not....you think Trump had a hard time for four years?
You ain't seen nuthin.....Biden will not have an easy Presidency or any cooperation at all in fact. The left is a bunch of amateurs when it comes to showing displeasure.
The entire election process is a collection of mechanisms to prevent a large number of fraudulent votes.

The only reason you question the result is because you don’t like it. Stop acting like a child.

JO

just more dumb RED NECK LIES from a DUMB RED NECK...GET OVER IT BIDEN WILL BE PRESIDENT

Forum List

Back