So, if you are a real life Super Hero, how do you pay the bills?

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
As some of you may, or may not know, when you are in living in a big city, and are being the victim of a crime and call 911, the STATE is under no obligation to respond and save you.

This has been ruled by the SCOTUS.

And of course, we all remember Parkland School, right?

Police Not Required to Protect; Are They Required to Serve?​

"At a recent hearing, former Broward County, Florida, Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson claimed that he had no legal duty to protect the children inside the Parkland high school he was assigned to while Nikolas Cruz committed mass murder. . . . "

The police are there to protect the capital resources of the STATE and the elites that run society, not necessarily the citizenry. No where is this more apparent, than in the big liberal cities like LA, NY, those on the West Coast, Chicago, etc.

When the police resources are spread thin, and the citizenry is constantly under assault, this generally leads to vigilantism. It is an interesting topic, I follow off and on.

Joe Rogan did a podcast on it once, obviously.

This is one of the few topics I wish I had an account to YouTube, b/c all the vids are age restricted, and most alt platforms, the citizen journalist up-loaders don't usually put their stuff there, the money if you catch the action just isn't anywhere buy on YouTube. If you are interested, I recommend it though, it is probably some entertaining stuff.

So, how should society compensate local super heroes? Or should they just mind their own business and let the crime take over the city?

It is a shame about that hero Phoenix Jones when I found out about him recently.

How should he have supported his philanthropy?

We live in a litigating society. The logical opinion by SCOTUS is designed to protect the motivated 1st responder heroes from law suits if there is a glitch in the system or a small agency is fully committed to some other emergency. The seemingly intent of the post to accuse heroes of not doing their jobs on purpose is insulting and disrespectful..

Forum List

Back