So if there is so much proof about this Voter fraud......

Thousands of people are filling out affidavits over voting fraud, putting their name on the record and.... There's nothing to see here because the media will never report on ANYTHING that could possibly be beneficial in the Trump column.
Thousands of people report suspicious lights in the sky, and claim they're aliens, or secret government spy planes. Like the voting affidavits, they describe behavior that might be suspicious but easily explained.

If the bipartisan team of judges deems that the signatures do not match,

The related ballot is removed from the batch and placed in a separate container for signature discrepant ballots. All ballot envelopes are returned to a secure ballot box or storage container until the next process.

(sigh) It will go to the USSC. These lower courts are paving the way for it to happen.
The lower courts are dismissing Trumps cases left and right, due to lack of evidence. The USSC can't do much with a case like that, except to throw it back to the court it started in, and ask them to reconsider.

“Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

CAMPAIGN 2020

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

Georgia Recount Worker Describes "Pristine" Batch of Ballots - 98% for Joe Biden! - Big League Politics

===============================================

Georgia:

Suitcases of ballots pulled out during the night when there were no witnesses:

….and run through counting machines, over and over.

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center
By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.6.6.pdf

Computer expert: impossible that machine processed this many votes in this short time.

Is a sworn affidavit evidence?

An affidavit is admissible evidence, although some courts may require you to testify to the affidavit or they may consider it hearsay. Since hearsay is not admissible as evidence, your affidavit may not be used for evidence if someone objects to it unless you testify.

What Is An Affidavit And When Are They Used? | LegalNature

AFFIDAVIT OF MAYRA ROMERA IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Mayra Romera, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct:

.1 am a registered Democrat. 4.1 was interested in the election process in this country and wanted to be an observer in the Georgia recount process. 5. On Monday, November 16, 2020, I presented myself to Cobb County Poll Precinct located at 2245 Callaway Road SW, Marietta, OA. I was able to be on the floor observing the recount process in Room C. I observed the poll workers not calling out verbally the names on each ballot. They simply passed each ballot to each other in silence. 6. It was of particular interest to me that hundreds of these ballots seemed impeccable, with no folds or creases. The bubble selections were perfectly made (all within the circle), only observed selections in black ink, and all happened to be selections for Biden. 7. It was also of particular interest to me to see that signatures were not being verified and there were no corresponding envelopes seen in site.

… , I believe there was fraud was committed in the presidential election and question the validity of the Georgia recount process. [SIGNATURE AND OATH

AFFIDAVIT OF CQNSETTA S. JOHNSON IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF'SMOTTON FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Consetta S, Johnson, declare imder penalty of pequiy that the following is true and correct;

. I was a volunteer audit monitor at the Jim R. Miller Park for the recount process on November 16,2020. 3. As a floor monitor, I could see by the markings that the ballots being audited were absentee ballots. 4. I witnessed two poll workers placing already separated paper machine receipt ballots with barcodes in the Trump tray, placing them in to the Biden tray. 5. I also witnessed the same two poll workers putting the already separated paper receipt ballots in the 'No Vote" and "Jorgensen" tray, and removing them and putting them inside the Biden tray. 6. They then took out all of the ballots out of the Biden tray and stacked them on the table, writing on the count ballot sheet. A copy of the video reflecting this is attached as Exhibit

AFFIDAVIT OF DEBRA J. FISHER IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF^S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Debra J. Fisher, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct:

On November 16,2020 I witnessed the various issues on military and overseas ballots. 3. All military and overseas ballots I reviewed were very clean. No bubbles were colored outside of the line. Not one ballot used an "x" or check mark. The ballots I observed were marked in black ink and were for Biden. Not one ballot had a selection crossed out to change the vote selection. 4. I noticed that almost all of the ballots I reviewed were for Biden. Many batches went 100% for Biden. 5. I also observed that the watermark on at least 3 ballots were solid gray instead of transparent, leading me to believe the ballot was counterfeit. I challenged this and the Elections Director said it was a legitimate ballot and was due to the use of different printers. 6. Many ballots had markings for Biden only, and no markings on the rest of the ballot. This did not occur on any of the Trump ballots I observed. 7. Ballots were rejected because people chose 2 or more candidates. I found it odd that none of this happened with the military ballots. {00584029.} Ex. K to TRO Motion: Fisher Affidavit Case 1:20-cv-04651-SDG Document 6-11 Filed 11/17/20 Page 2 of 4 8. The military ballots did not have one specific precinct code on them. Instead, they had multiple precincts printed on it (a "combo"), I challenged this as when this is done, you do not know what precinct the voter is registered in. 9. Based on my observations above and the fact that signatures on the ballots were not being verified, I believe the military ballots are highly suspicious of fraud. I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing statements are true and correct. [SIGNATURE AND OATH ON NEXT PAGE] {00584029.} Ex. K to TRO Motion: Fisher Affidavit Case 1:20-cv-04651-SDG Document 6-11 Filed 11/17

Thousands of people are filling out affidavits over voting fraud, putting their name on the record and.... There's nothing to see here because the media will never report on ANYTHING that could possibly be beneficial in the Trump column.
Thousands of people report suspicious lights in the sky, and claim they're aliens, or secret government spy planes. Like the voting affidavits, they describe behavior that might be suspicious but easily explained.

The related ballot is removed from the batch and placed in a separate container for signature discrepant ballots. All ballot envelopes are returned to a secure ballot box or storage container until the next process.

Yeah....all behind closed doors with no witnesses.

Then why is Trump losing just about every single court case he has put forward?

This isn't going to the Supreme court, Let's just face it there is no fraud, and Trump and his cult of followers just can't believe that he lost the election.

*Posting Videos and or articles of debunked bullshit is not fraud so please don't even bother.*

He has lost all but one and that one was not about fraud. It was about where observers stood as they watched the votes being counted.

All the other cases trump has lost. His lawyers having to say there was not fraud.

The reason why he has lost all but one case, there was no fraud. His lawyers didn't present any evidence of fraud or anything nefarious with the election.

They don't take any of that so called proof to court the far right keeps posting on the board. The reason being is that their so called proof is nothing but lies and conspiracies.

There is a reason why trump and his lawyers say two completely different things in court and before cameras.

It's very easy to lie in front of a camera. There are no consequences.

It's very different in a court of law. If a lawyer lies to a judge in court that lawyer is facing serious legal problems including losing their license and being disbarred.

Which is why what they say in court is very different from what they say out of court and why most if not all of trump's original lawyers have quit on him and he's left with the laughing stock rudy giuliani.

No one can fix stupid. Don't even try. The trump supporters are way too far gone to reach with honest facts and reality.

The lower courts are dismissing Trumps cases left and right, due to lack of evidence. The USSC can't do much with a case like that, except to throw it back to the court it started in, and ask them to reconsider.
You don't know shit what they are doing or why.
That's what they just did with the california church case.

The SCOTUS thinks the same about the lockdown orders as the people behind them. Newsom's lockdown order against Churches is struck down.

Sure they did.

Yeah....all behind closed doors with no witnesses.
But gene knows all, he's a regular Brian Williams!

brian-williams-feature-meme.jpg

OP, did you say the same about Trump being a Russian spy?
Nobody said Trump was a russian spy. He was a Russian asset. Like never criticizing anything Putin did.
So what was the meat puppet faggot when he told Dmitry Medvedev he just needed to wait until after the election to reduce our military defense endeavors? A traitor or a spy?

This isn't going to the Supreme court, Let's just face it there is no fraud, and Trump and his cult of followers just can't believe that he lost the election.

*Posting Videos and or articles of debunked bullshit is not fraud so please don't even bother.*

Georgia:

OAN? This is the most desperation I have witnessed by you in the over ten years that I have been on USMB.
I have very rarely ever agreed with you but I had some respect for you but using OAN is just plain unacceptable. You have gone off the deep end, into the world Trumpland cultism.
My condolences.

(sigh) It will go to the USSC. These lower courts are paving the way for it to happen.

“Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

CAMPAIGN 2020

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

Georgia Recount Worker Describes "Pristine" Batch of Ballots - 98% for Joe Biden! - Big League Politics

===============================================

Georgia:

….and run through counting machines, over and over.

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.6.6.pdf

Computer expert: impossible that machine processed this many votes in this short time.

Is a sworn affidavit evidence?

An affidavit is admissible evidence, although some courts may require you to testify to the affidavit or they may consider it hearsay. Since hearsay is not admissible as evidence, your affidavit may not be used for evidence if someone objects to it unless you testify.

What Is An Affidavit And When Are They Used? | LegalNature

AFFIDAVIT OF MAYRA ROMERA IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Mayra Romera, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct:

.1 am a registered Democrat. 4.1 was interested in the election process in this country and wanted to be an observer in the Georgia recount process. 5. On Monday, November 16, 2020, I presented myself to Cobb County Poll Precinct located at 2245 Callaway Road SW, Marietta, OA. I was able to be on the floor observing the recount process in Room C. I observed the poll workers not calling out verbally the names on each ballot. They simply passed each ballot to each other in silence. 6. It was of particular interest to me that hundreds of these ballots seemed impeccable, with no folds or creases. The bubble selections were perfectly made (all within the circle), only observed selections in black ink, and all happened to be selections for Biden. 7. It was also of particular interest to me to see that signatures were not being verified and there were no corresponding envelopes seen in site.

… , I believe there was fraud was committed in the presidential election and question the validity of the Georgia recount process. [SIGNATURE AND OATH

AFFIDAVIT OF CQNSETTA S. JOHNSON IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF'SMOTTON FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Consetta S, Johnson, declare imder penalty of pequiy that the following is true and correct;

. I was a volunteer audit monitor at the Jim R. Miller Park for the recount process on November 16,2020. 3. As a floor monitor, I could see by the markings that the ballots being audited were absentee ballots. 4. I witnessed two poll workers placing already separated paper machine receipt ballots with barcodes in the Trump tray, placing them in to the Biden tray. 5. I also witnessed the same two poll workers putting the already separated paper receipt ballots in the 'No Vote" and "Jorgensen" tray, and removing them and putting them inside the Biden tray. 6. They then took out all of the ballots out of the Biden tray and stacked them on the table, writing on the count ballot sheet. A copy of the video reflecting this is attached as Exhibit

AFFIDAVIT OF DEBRA J. FISHER IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF^S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER I, Debra J. Fisher, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct:

On November 16,2020 I witnessed the various issues on military and overseas ballots. 3. All military and overseas ballots I reviewed were very clean. No bubbles were colored outside of the line. Not one ballot used an "x" or check mark. The ballots I observed were marked in black ink and were for Biden. Not one ballot had a selection crossed out to change the vote selection. 4. I noticed that almost all of the ballots I reviewed were for Biden. Many batches went 100% for Biden. 5. I also observed that the watermark on at least 3 ballots were solid gray instead of transparent, leading me to believe the ballot was counterfeit. I challenged this and the Elections Director said it was a legitimate ballot and was due to the use of different printers. 6. Many ballots had markings for Biden only, and no markings on the rest of the ballot. This did not occur on any of the Trump ballots I observed. 7. Ballots were rejected because people chose 2 or more candidates. I found it odd that none of this happened with the military ballots. {00584029.} Ex. K to TRO Motion: Fisher Affidavit Case 1:20-cv-04651-SDG Document 6-11 Filed 11/17/20 Page 2 of 4 8. The military ballots did not have one specific precinct code on them. Instead, they had multiple precincts printed on it (a "combo"), I challenged this as when this is done, you do not know what precinct the voter is registered in. 9. Based on my observations above and the fact that signatures on the ballots were not being verified, I believe the military ballots are highly suspicious of fraud. I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing statements are true and correct. [SIGNATURE AND OATH ON NEXT PAGE] {00584029.} Ex. K to TRO Motion: Fisher Affidavit Case 1:20-cv-04651-SDG Document 6-11 Filed 11/17

These Democrats are as corrupt as Fuck, and the media going along with them, is downright treason. there once was a day that News reporters had personal pride but that has all changed. Most of them are wed to one political party, Might as well be the old USSR.
How is it possible thousands of ballots in one box could only be for one candidate?
And that is not considered something to even look into?

Judges all over the U.S. have traded in their morals for Ideology I guess. It must be that they believe Trump is actually Hitler after 4 years of disinformation and they are doing some patriotic duty by any means necessary.

Georgia:

OAN? This is the most desperation I have witnessed by you in the over ten years that I have been on USMB.
I have very rarely ever agreed with you but I had some respect for you but using OAN is just plain unacceptable. You have gone off the deep end, into the world Trumpland cultism.
My condolences.

The best dunces like you can do is complain about the messenger when you can't disprove the message.

The day you agree with me is the day I'd have to rethink my position.

Georgia:

My condolences.

^^^Goebbels on steroids.

Georgia:

My condolences.

Sorry man

He has lost all but one and that one was not about fraud. It was about where observers stood as they watched the votes being counted.

All the other cases trump has lost. His lawyers having to say there was not fraud.

The reason why he has lost all but one case, there was no fraud. His lawyers didn't present any evidence of fraud or anything nefarious with the election.

They don't take any of that so called proof to court the far right keeps posting on the board. The reason being is that their so called proof is nothing but lies and conspiracies.

There is a reason why trump and his lawyers say two completely different things in court and before cameras.

It's very easy to lie in front of a camera. There are no consequences.

It's very different in a court of law. If a lawyer lies to a judge in court that lawyer is facing serious legal problems including losing their license and being disbarred.

Which is why what they say in court is very different from what they say out of court and why most if not all of trump's original lawyers have quit on him and he's left with the laughing stock rudy giuliani.

No one can fix stupid. Don't even try. The trump supporters are way too far gone to reach with honest facts and reality.
Lol, you weren't there, you heard nothing, you just spew fiction.

“Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots

That's as far as I read. Try again.

OMG!!!

The very same thing you said throughout elementary school!!!

Spent quite a bit of time in summer school, huh.

Georgia:

My condolences.

Attacking the source is a classic Dim propaganda technique. OAN is far more credible than CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC or PBS.

Forum List

Back